[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sly Cooper Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 99

File: Sly-Cooper-post2.jpg (750KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sly-Cooper-post2.jpg
750KB, 960x768px
The failed movie is a reason why I am hesitant to believe it will get done.

>Paris-based Technicolor Animation Productions and Sony Interactive Entertainment will produce a CG-animated television series based on best-selling PlayStation videogame series, Sly Cooper.

Could it be good like Boom?
>>
File: sly.png (11KB, 393x458px)
sly.png
11KB, 393x458px
>>93192847
Let's hope for the best
>>
I completely forgot this was happening. Was the Ratchet & Clank movie any good?
>>
when's the next game lads :(
>>
>>93193160
It was passable.
>>
>>93193160

Pretty much what >>93193376 said, but you really had to be a fan of the games to love the movie.

>>93193160

Lord knows, we haven't even gotten a confirmation on a new Ratchet and Clank game yet.
>>
>>93193451

Whoops, that second bit was for >>93193194.
>>
>>93192847
Uhh, 99.9999% sure that it isn't happening. Kevin Munroe, the director, was dropped by Sony a while back. R&C bombed so there's no way they'd think doing a Sly movie is a good idea.
>>
>>93193630
>Kevin Munroe, the director, was dropped by Sony a while back.

Thank FUCK Sony dropped his ass, he was the main reason why the Ratchet and Clank film was mediocre.

I just hope that Sony dropping Munroe like a sack of rancid meat gives TJ Fixman some sort of solace.
>>
>>93193630
A series was announced a few hours ago. It's made by the Sonic Boom studio.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/technicolor-sony-team-on-cg-sly-cooper-series/
>>
File: Lizzie disatisfied.jpg (34KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
Lizzie disatisfied.jpg
34KB, 320x326px
>>93192847
God those character models
>>
>>93193716
...What the fuck?! How did I not hear about this? That's awes-
>the same terrible design from the movie
Son of a bitch
>>
>>93193752
Also shame on me for not reading the OP properly, thought it was just asking if the movie was still happening. My bad.
>>
>>93193752
I'm willing to put up with that just to see the stories from the games fleshed out in animated form. Might get some more backstories on the characters. I still wanna see how Sly and Carmelita first meet.
>>
>>93193160
Terribly dull and was too flippant of its own existence that it was impossible for you to care about anyone that wasn't Qwark
>>
Everyone always acts like Carmelita is as big as Kystal from Star Fox. But I find Carmelita ugly as hell. What gives?
>>
File: coop.png (819KB, 1021x992px) Image search: [Google]
coop.png
819KB, 1021x992px
we all agree he's the GOAT right?
>>
>>93193920
Which version of Carmelita?
>>
>>93193953
I did enjoy that part of the game, and his slow motion gun-slinging was cool as well.
>>
File: IMG_6316.jpg (45KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6316.jpg
45KB, 480x240px
>>93193160
No. It was like halfway between The Cat In The Hat starring Mike Meyers and The Grinch starring Jim Carrey, in the sense that it had the irreverence towards the source material of the former but the delusions of being a good adaptation of the latter.

It also took all the edge away from the original game, which is saying something since Ratchet never really had edge (except briefly in 2005). The conflict between him and Clank was completely taken out, Qwark had his character painfully watered down so he'd be more "likeable", they gave Drek pupils and the overall design of the creatures and robots was just hideous. It's like they were aiming for pixar designs but failed to make them endearing. Ratchet And Clank was always a little more cartoony than sci fi, but it did have genuinely cool and creative designs in it. Many of the enemies from the first several games rank up there with Star Wars creatures and they could have culled from any of them.

Basically, the art directions of the originals was largely "Sci fi with a cartoony flair" whereas the movie (and even the series itself, lately) is "Cartoony with a sci fi flair". I wouldn't be complaining if the cartoony nature was pulled off well, but just look at this shit: it's awful to look at.
>>
File: dimitri.png (132KB, 249x366px) Image search: [Google]
dimitri.png
132KB, 249x366px
They should just embrace the Saturday morning cartoon style the games were inspired by
>>
>>93194226
I would kill for a 2d animated Sly show with the exact designs from the games, but you just know it would be flash animated.
>>
>>93194186
>The conflict between him and Clank was completely taken out.

To be fair a lot people, Insomniac included, hated how much a dick Ratchet was to Clank in the original game.
>>
File: 1495121741047.jpg (28KB, 316x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495121741047.jpg
28KB, 316x442px
>>93192847

Who else laughed when they left sly 4 on a cliffhanger and the chances of Sly 5 are looking slim?

Also still pissed off at a certain thing they did in sly 4…you know the one.
>>
>>93194463
Carmelita's dance?
>>
>>93193736
are people STILL hung up about it?
>>
File: Penelope_Sly_4.png (121KB, 290x465px) Image search: [Google]
Penelope_Sly_4.png
121KB, 290x465px
>>93194498
Come on anon, you know what he's talking about.
>>
>>93194625

Since I'm a bit of a newfag, how did /v/ react to that twist? I know a bunch of people on dA were pissed but it sorta wore off and was accepted eventually.
>>
>>93194625
Not going to lie, that twist was a fucking deal breaker for me.

I was freaking hyped for Sly 4. Huge fan of the originals, and I even preordered the game long before it came out. I played through the game to that point, and I was having a blast. Sure, there were some missed opportunities (the whole "time travel" theme was really just a gimmick for varied level design and Paradox didn't really feel intimidating as a big bad, as opposed to Clockwerk and even flipping Doctor M), but it was a pretty damn fun ride...up until that point.

Even then, the twist wasn't even foreshadowed properly. One of the first missions in that level had you tailing the Black Knight, and they didn't even bother to change the color of her subtitles, immediately being a dead giveaway as to who it was. In addition, when we do hear the Knight's "voice," they make it even worse by not getting somebody else to voice "him."

Once it is revealed that Penelope is the Black Knight, and apparently never even loved Bentley, I immediately lost most, if not all my emotional investment in the game thus far. The twist was jarringly bad, coming from someone who beat and platinum'ed the original trilogy just before diving into 4.

I may be misremembering this, but I know that I still beat the game and got all the trophies, and just didn't really care.

I want a Sly 5, if only to owe up to the cliffhanger proposed at the end of Thieves in Time. What I don't want, is a story does that kinda shit in the final third of the game.
>>
>>93194625
Why does this dog have an ear ring and fucked up tail?
>>
>>93194898
I can't hate it entirely because of that fact that she was The Black Baron, and that guy was just as cruel and evil as any other level boss in the games.
>>
>>93194927
She's an opossum.

...Blame the designer, in that case.
>>
>>93192847
>we're getting a series instead of a movie
is that an improvement cause I can't fucking tell
>>
>>93194982
Generally better pacing. More chance for side-characters to show up and do things. So yes. In theory.
>>
>>93194757
Like what >>93194898 explained here, my own personal view however is that I really like Bentley and to see him get shit on again (dude lost the use of his legs) is just eugh. I made a thread sometime earlier about the one pictured and how the plan they came up with makes no fucking sense considering the way their world works.
>>
>>93194625
I don't mind the idea itself. It always seemed sketchy how quickly Penelope became buddies with the gang after she nearly tried to kill them. But the execution was terrible and very badly-written.
>>
File: rajan.png (246KB, 378x520px) Image search: [Google]
rajan.png
246KB, 378x520px
>>93194339

That wouldn't be so bad (it would be like a cutscene from Thieves in Time)
>>
>>93194963
Yeah but then you have characters like Panda King and Dimitri who changed for the better, so it stands to reason why people where put off by this (especially in Panda King's case since he killed Sly's dad but still became a better person later on).
>>
>>93195021
Yeah I'm way passed the point of anger and now I just look at it with "This could have been done so much better". Maybe show us the reasons why it happened.
>>
>A Sly Cooper thread in /co/

I was born for this moment
>>
>>93195000
>the plan
explain
>>
>>93194982
The games were styled after Saturday Morning cartoons.

Hell, you could make each game a season. Season one against the Fiendish Five, season two against the Klaww Gang, etc.
>>
>>93192847
Praying it's a Netflix show so it won't get canned after one season.
>>
File: 1490117218927.jpg (91KB, 632x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490117218927.jpg
91KB, 632x597px
>>93193716
>A Sly Cooper Animated Series

This part of my life is called happiness
>>
>>93194963
True.

However, it just feels that playing a major part in outright fucking the entire Cooper Gang and legacy over feels just kinda...wrong, given her characterization post the Switzerland Heist and her apparent redemption through Bentley.

Then again, I may be wrong. All I know, is that the entire plot thread regarding the Black Knight's true identity is kinda fucky, with very little foreshadowing in-game regarding such outside of Penelope's sudden "disappearance," which could have been remedied by maybe having Penelope be revealed as being alive earlier in the game and "kidnapped" by Paradox (or, have the actual twist be that she was Paradox, and used time travel to fuck with everybody's memories), up until the mission that outright tells you who they are.
>>
File: Carmelita2-(2).jpg (315KB, 495x808px) Image search: [Google]
Carmelita2-(2).jpg
315KB, 495x808px
>>93193920
Depends on the artist.

>>93193953
>>93194087
Gameplay-wise? Let's review

Riochi: Silent Running (rather useful), but his Dragon Leap is incredibly awkward to activate as you can only chain it with with pointed objects. Use it to get to a rope, ledge, or rail and it kills the momentum, making the flow of his gameplay and missions clunky overall

Galeth: An extraordinarily situational variant on the hook spring move as you'll barely find any opportunities or reasons to use it outside of the very few missions he's personally involved in. He also has a a shield bash move for added protection and offense, which would be a fine technique to have if the game wasn't primarily focused on stealth or if he had more combat-related missions.

Bob: A roar that can scare off enemies, a rolling attack, and the ability o climb icy walls with his hands

Salim: Disqualified as he's basically a perfect copy of Sly himself being the only ancestor with a gliding ability while having access to a Silent Obliteration-esque stealth takedown. His unique ability might be rather simple, but it can be executed without incident.

Tennessee: He's got a gun (and Deadeye), but its implementation works surprisingly well with regular Cooper gameplay.

Objectively, it's a tie between Tennessee and Bob.

You also have to remember how each ancestor meshed with their environment.

Riochi's level seems to encourage the use of his silent running, but his Leaping Dragon is often thwarted by the wrong context surfaces

Galeth just doesn't fit with his level at all

Salim, as said above, it doesn't matter since he's just Sly and Sly can work on any level

Bob's kit might seem inelegant, but it's distinct enough from Sly's that he feels like his own entity and the alternating flatness and verticality of the Ice Age works with his talents

Tennessee works incredibly well with his level as there are plenty of rails and good vantage points to blast enemies from and escape to.
>>
>>93193953
No, he's the RACCOON.
>>
>>93195083
I would but I'm kidn of new here and I don't really now how to block out spoilers (in case anyone wanted that).
>>
>>93192847
>Sly Cooper animated series
Kevin Miller is now even happier than before.
>>
>>93193953
Will admit, Tenessee was fucking slick as hell.
>>
If only the animated series would be on 2d with the original french-esque vibe, I would be diamond hard.

How likely is that the series is made so they use the already made 3dcg materials for the movie?
>>
>>93195210
100%, it's just to make use of all the premade production assets
>>
From what I've been hearing, Sly 4 was underfunded and had to cut a lot of stuff out. I remember hearing the final battle was a massive QTE because they had to prioritize between that and creating a level around the ancestors to give them one lass hurrah. Also, there was some concept art that had different villains, including a snake and a mole.

Finally, anyone else find it weird that Dimitri shows up in the trailers, complete with a redesign, has an epilogue section, and is credited in the voice credits, but never shows up in the game proper? Was he cut?
>>
File: 1487710033915.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487710033915.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>93193736
>>93193752
Would it have killed them to base the show on the design from the short?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6vkyyK4Lc
>>
>>93195175

Put brackets around the word spoiler before the first word of the phrase and then after the last word of the phrase put /spoiler in brackets

['spoiler'] words ['/spoiler']

without the commas
>>
>>93195307
Probably. Makes me wonder what he would have done or if he was like he was in the final product.
>>
>>93195343
fuck i mean quotation marks.
>>
>>93195330
Is as this guy said >>93195260 , they are trying to get whatever of what they have already made
>>
>>93194968

*Mouse
>>
>>93194963

As I've said elsewhere being in charge of a dogfight competition and fucking over time just to rule the world are two different levels of evil.
>>
As a huge Sly fan I actually never cared about the twist, she's a new character introduced to me in the 3rd game in the series and given her history it was never out of the question. I'm sad it wasn't written very well tho, but then again so was the whole thing with Carm.

I'm excited for a series and I'm really into the hoodie Sly's rockin. I'd still change a few things about the overall design tho.
>>
The GhostBot animation designs for Sly 4 were awful.
>>
>>93195363
Don't worry, I should have noticed that too
>>93195083
Alright let's try this again.

During the fight with the Black Knight Penelope tells Bentley that she went behind his back and stole his time machine blueprints because she felt the he was wasting his talents working with Sly, so she went on and used Paradox's own plan to work hers and get rid of the Cooper family entirely but then you realize that time travel is a bitch as in,
if she went ahead with this entire plan (erasing the Cooper family from existence) she would have altered history to the point where she and Bentley never meet, as the only reason he ever got into contact with her was because they needed her help getting back the Cooper Vault, and since the Vault wouldn't exist in this alerted history, her "love" for him would have never formed
How someone this smart couldn't see that is beyond me.
>>
>>93195434
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, completely. Running a dogfighting tournament where you've essentially rigged yourself to win is one thing.

Cocking over time and space essentially "for the lulz and/or evil...z" is a completely different ball game, and feels completely out of whatever league Penelope was playing in.
>>
File: 01.png (648KB, 909x1280px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
648KB, 909x1280px
>>93194498
Hell yeah. Harem girl Carmelita!
>>
>>93195398
Right. Pardon my err.
>>
File: It'stimetostopit.jpg (30KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
It'stimetostopit.jpg
30KB, 680x382px
>>93195555
Is time to end your quadfaggotry
>>
File: raccoonbac.jpg (62KB, 609x255px) Image search: [Google]
raccoonbac.jpg
62KB, 609x255px
>>93192847
Why does Sly Cooper carry a giant raccoon dick?
>>
>>93192847
I want it too. Not many cartoons focus on a theif so if should be unique. Plus, all the characters, personalities, and lore is already there. It should be decent.
>>
>>93195445

I think as much as people hated her, she was kind of a welcome change to the typical female cast of the Sly universe who are typically elegant and/or evil. She was kinda like…dare I say Mei from overwatch with a bit more sarcasm. I think a lot of people were more invested in what she could have been rather than what she ended up being. If given to competent writers she could have been really great villain, hero, or anti-hero.

Instead we got a Neyla 2.0 that doesn't feel natural because it wasn't in her established nature to want to rule the world even as the Black Baron.

That isn't to say she couldn't have gotten that way, but I'd have liked some development to that point…like showing her frustration at Bentley over the course of this game and then the twist would have occurred in sly 5. Perhaps Paradox shows her something through his time machine that pushes her over the breaking point into making rash decisions based on emotional turmoil that eventually end up fucking her over in the end.

I personally don't like the brainwashed and kidnapped idea because I feel its a wasted opportunity for actual development and character study.

I know the Sly universe isn't one for complex characters but seriously, Penelope was a blank slate.
>>
>>93194898
Nailed it. It's just such a lazy twist and completely disrespectful to the original games since Sucker Punch clearly didn't intend for this to happen originally. It feels like every recent Disney movie where the bad guy is "the last one you'd expect", except the twist is so prevalent that now everyone expects the softspoken background character to be the villain.

Why does every villain have to be Darth Vader? Can't we have a villain that isn't secretly related to the main cast in some significant way?
>>
>>93195629
>his time machine
No, she made it for him and used him like he used the others.
>>
>>93193681
The timing in R&C was good, it's the WRITING that was shitty.
>>
>>93195686
He started it. She helped. She stole the plans.

Get your LORE straight, nigger.
>>
>>93195680
In terms of the Sly series the only main villain with no real connection to the main cast is Paradox. Clockwork watched Sly's family for years and lead the attack that killed his dad and Dr.M was Sly's dad's partner who felt he was cheated and took the family vault for his own.
>>
>>93194369
They went a little overboard with how much of a dick Ratchet was. I didn't mind it, since you could really see him grow as a character throughout the game (especially that part on Orxon that always stood out to me), but I understand how he could rub other people the wrong way.

But I greatly prefer dick Ratchet to this new painfully middle road Ratchet. It's like they turned him into Mickey Mouse: a character so self consciously designed to be completely likeable that he ends up being dull and without any memorable qualities.
>>
>>93195709
Had to do a check and you're right, sorry mate.
>>
>>93195717

But Paradox was prompted into his time shenanigans because of the Cooper family.
>>
>>93195717
I didn't mean no relation as in "completelt outside the context of the heroes", I just meant didn't secretly turn out to be someone's dad, brother, dad's former friend, old babysitter, the protagonist from the future, a split personality, etc.

Clockwerk was great for a lot of reasons, one of which being that he didn't turn out to be a robot remote controlled by Murray or some other shoehorned M. Night Shyamalan moment. The Black Knight should have been revealed to be The Black Knight.
>>
>>93195755
But I don't think they actually meet before hand, I know Sly's dad and Paradox's dad were both thieves going after the same prize, but I just assumed that Sly dad didn't know the other guy and just used him as a fall guy when he made the steal.
>>
>>93195758
Ah, I get what you're saying. How would you have done it when it came to including Penelope into the story?
>>
>>93195629
>>93195445
>>93194898
>>93194625
Anyone else find it weird that she didn't have a European accent?
>>
>>93195680

It is a fan made game, what did you expect, sly TiT is basically a fanfiction vidya, only fans wanted time travel shenanigans

I have mixed feelings about the series, mite be cool, or nigh suck like pacman.
When does the it take place before the first game? Is carnelita in this? What about slys moral code, what will parents think?

Also >best selling

Sales from 10 years ago still count??
>>
>>93195829
... huh, I never thought about that, every other member had an accent related to where they came from (villains as well).
>>
>>93195822
One of two things:
>Make her a background character, like in Sly 3
>Leave her out entirely since she's really just not interesting in the slightest

I'm not emotionally torn about the character, I just think it was sloppy writing. Like the obligatory plot twist villain. Granted, this kind of villain can work well, like Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando, but that one made sense, was properly forshadowed and Qwark was fucking hilarious in the ps2 games.
>>
File: 1492986052430.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492986052430.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>93195829

Well other charac…wait yeah you're right.

After nearly a fucking decade and I just now realize this.

Though desu I don't know what a Dutch accent sounds like because I'm a dumb american.
>>
Oh, and by the way, what is the source?

OP?
>>
>>93195900
read this shit nigga
>>93193716
>>
>>93195752
You are forgiven.
>>
>>93195911
Thanks, nigga.
>>
>>93195892
Dutch is not that different from German, but with a slightly softer pronunciation, like English.
>>
>>93195693

Which was largely due to Munroe, apparently

>http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/ratchet-clank-screenwriter-doesnt-want-credit-writing-film-139563.html
>>
>>93195966
Shame. That would have been terribly cute. Even during her betrayal, it would have made it adorable!
>>
>>93194186
Don't forget that Ratchet barely shot any guns in the movie
>>
>>93196035
Yeah, the montage was such a bullshit copout. I wonder if politics played a role in this or if it was just the writers not giving a shit about the source material.
>>
Was the Sly Cooper movie officially cancelled then?
>>
>>93196308

All I know was that it was shelved.
>>
>>93196308
A TV series is a way better format for something as episodic as Sly Cooper.

However, a movie to finish off the show would be great. But not right now.
>>
>crash is back
>ori is back
>sly is back

this year is so furry
>>
>>93196806
not to mention the ability to create furry OCs in Sonic Forces
>>
>>93192847
Will it suck?
>>
>>93196917
Yes, it will suck.

You can now die happily.
>>
I heard Sly Cooper is popular in Finland...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn43MyFvVVo
>>
>>93194186
It was so weird and distracting how tiny the crowds of civilians were.
>>
>>93194369
I don't get why people get so bent out of shape with Ratchet being a dick when he stops being one by the end of the game. Also he earned some of that for falling for Qwark's obvious trap
>>
>>93197766
Some of us grew up coddled by their parents and schools, to the point where even slight aggressiveness in other people TRIGGERS us.

I bet those complainers actually cried RL tears. "Mommy, a character in a videogame was MEAN! Now I am scared!"
>>
>>93195307
>
Finally, anyone else find it weird that Dimitri shows up in the trailers, complete with a redesign, has an epilogue section, and is credited in the voice credits, but never shows up in the game proper? Was he cut?

IIRC, he occasionally speaks via the communications device located in each hideout if you idle there for a bit.
>>
>>93196806

And both remake Crash and classic Spyro are getting figures by First4Figures.
>>
>>93197823
>he occasionally speaks via the communications device located in each hideout if you idle there for a bit
ARE YOU FUR REAL?
>>
>>93197478
They ran out of NPC models and were too lazy to make more, or even just make variations. It's painfully apparent that every asset was lifted directly from the game.

I just don't get why the movie was so stingy. Especially when you compare it to the vastly superior looking Angry Birds movie, which was based on a fucking app game with a 9 word premise.
>>
>>93197975
When a movie fails often in certain aspects, remember that the people to blame are:
– writers
– the team as a whole
– producers

So, who do we blame today?
>>
>>93198106
Well, the writing was shit. Or, rather, it was just so vanilla. The animation wasn't awful but that's only because of how far 3d animating software has come so far. I don't like pissing on animators, though, since often they're treated like indentured servants and I doubt they had any creative control.

Sony clearly didn't give a fuck, though. It had no quality control and 0 advertising. I almost wonder if the reboot game had a $25mil budget and the movie was just made simultaneously using shared resources to justify such a big budget. Actually, that would be kind of clever. I could forgive it a bit of that's the case.
>>
>>93194339
Flash animation isn't inherently a bad thing.
>>
>>93193802
They reveal it in the two comics. They're both on the Sly wiki in full if you look. It also has a fleshed-out version of Sly's first-ever heist.
>>
Is it true that they wanted Bentley to be gay?
>>
File: murray.jpg (194KB, 700x293px) Image search: [Google]
murray.jpg
194KB, 700x293px
>>93199298
>>93193752

it's like monkey paw wish coming true.
>>
File: 1496423244617.jpg (244KB, 2048x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1496423244617.jpg
244KB, 2048x1503px
>>93197843
>rock dog
>spark
>rimba racer

all shit, but still , tons of new furries to drool over.
>>
>>93194369
Him starting out as a little jerk and becoming a heroic and more humbling guy was his character development, though. All they needed to do was just make him a bit jaded but tone it down a smidge. Instead he was just a wide-eyed goody good, which was completely dull.

I love Nefarious, but the way they shoved him in gave him no time to shine, and instead came off as just another villain. Chairman Derek was solid, but they made him too loud and silly when he worked as a snarky, smartass businessman.

The Rangers thing in general felt like they just shoved in some new characters just to add in celebrity voices.
>>
File: 1390712617682.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390712617682.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>93196806
>Super Lucky's Tale
>Tunic
>Moss
>Yoshi
MFW E3 had a good amount of furry game announcements
>>
>>93199754
>I love Nefarious, but the way they shoved him in gave him no time to shine, and instead came off as just another villain.
The real fucking problem is that Nefarious and Lawrence are a fantastic comedy duo, but Lawrence was nowhere to be seen
>>
>>93192847
I feel making sly cooper into a movie will ultimately fail because movies based on videogames are almost always terrible. When I saw the trailer for sly cooper I didn't like the weird realistic character models but I was still a bit excited for it to come out along with the ratchet and clank movie. I thought that if those movies did great we might get more videogame movies of classics franchises like jak and daxter for example. But ratchet and clank flopped badly, not even breaking even and I felt sly cooper was gonna do just as bad if it had come out. The idea of cartoon videogame movies for me sank with ratchet and clank. I feel sly cooper would do better as an episodic tv show
>>
>>93199141
Oh snap, I knew about the first heist already, guess I didn't look hard enough. Still, would be nice to see it animated.
>>
>>93193451
I've heard from fans of the games that all the charm and edge was stripped out to make the movie more generic for general audiences.
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (79KB, 1240x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
79KB, 1240x696px
>>93194625
Even though she was a terribly executed villain. I love her anyway
>>
>>93194625
>>93195829
Because she's not European?
>>
>>93200919
It's just when we get a character from somewhere in the world they usually have an accent from that place as well (Panda King) or they had an outside influence that changed them up a bit (Dimitri). She had nothing of the sort.
>>
>>93199662
>a shit show gets action figures some 20 years later
............ why?
>>
>>93199298

Where did this come from? Like you mean in the original games?
>>
>>93200785
She would've made for a better Big Bad than LeParadox.
>>
File: consolation prize.jpg (136KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
consolation prize.jpg
136KB, 600x673px
>>93201157

trying to cash in on nostalgia or something
>>
>>93201741

That is if she wasn't a one dimensional faggot.
>>
Guys, I'm scared. What if the series attracts too much furry faggotry to our beloved series

I'm implying it hasn't happened already
>>
File: sly_cooper_by_kashoune-d4ufdzi.png (848KB, 1328x1615px) Image search: [Google]
sly_cooper_by_kashoune-d4ufdzi.png
848KB, 1328x1615px
>>93202042
we'll get more fanart.

so what?
>>
>>93202211
That's the good side. Probably the only good side. If you don't see what it's the bad side, then maybe it's too late
>>
>>93201353

I'm a fucking retard and meant to say Murray
>>
>>93202396

I think there's just something about this thread that makes people mistype..
>>
imagine a great tv series about each game respectively

>isle of wrath in tv form
>Haitian crocodile arc
>panda mission
>clockwerk season finale
>foreshadowing and unraveling the mysteries
>exploring the moveset by showing previous gen in flashback episodes

tell me it will be good bros
>>
>>93202473
>exploring the moveset by showing previous gen in flashback episodes
Fucking this. I would love to have little flashback scenes that show off the previous Cooper family members, maybe use them as a way to ease everyone into the Sly 4 adaptation.
>>
>>93202042
It has happened already. From day on-... zero. The planet still exists. Chill.
>>
>>93192847
>The failed movie
There was a movie?
>>
>>93202473
it will be good bros
>>
>>93202396
>hasn't shown interest in any female unlike the other two
>Likes to dress in drag

I wouldn't be surprised, desu
>>
>>93202694
OP is either lying or was lazy to type more words. Ratchet & Clank movie was a relative failure.

OP forgot to type "Ratchet & Clank", was too busy hitting to POST button.
>>
how did they get away with simply cartoonizing the entire gameplay of the all-popular Metal Gear Solid series in these games?
>>
File: Murray does not think it's fair.gif (929KB, 500x160px) Image search: [Google]
Murray does not think it's fair.gif
929KB, 500x160px
>>93202767
Well, so far he is a closet crossdresser. Whether he is just that, or a faggot, is yet to be decided by the writers.

That was the original decision as far back as game 1, but SP eventually decided against it. Will the new writers honor the original idea of original creators (and anger the ultra conservatives kiddos), or realize there are too many people who grew up with THE MURRAY, and don't want THE MURRAY to be gay?
>>
>>93202836
They did not. MGS is about slowly sneaking and a lot of waiting. Sly Cooper is about jumping on poles and climbing on pipes, quickly stealth-ing AROUND the enemies. Sly games are fast paced, nothing like MGS.
>>
>>93194369
Ratchet wasn't even a dick at all. He was just a smart ass who liked making fun of people. I hate how he's the goody two shoes bland hero now
>>
File: sly_by_twin2pack-d65x49d.png (149KB, 952x485px) Image search: [Google]
sly_by_twin2pack-d65x49d.png
149KB, 952x485px
>>93202851

i liked hen people jokes about these things, not believed them.Gosh, how times have changed.
>>
>>93203146
SP's original plans were no joke.
>>
>>93202851
Nah Murray is a lot like Fred from scooby doo (before they had him going out with daphnie) in that he's more interested in his hobby (working on his van) than the ladies
>>
>>93203455
He is vansexual.
>>
>>93202778
No, you're just a retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXEKZVonko
>>
Is it bad that I REALLY want to cum in Carmelita's mouth?
>>
File: concept_art1.jpg (406KB, 561x867px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art1.jpg
406KB, 561x867px
>>93195307
Thieves in Time was not Sly 4
>>
File: Zootopia.jpg (316KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia.jpg
316KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: concept_art2.jpg (581KB, 991x656px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art2.jpg
581KB, 991x656px
>>
>>93202941
I seem to remember him snarking a whole lot in the new game...
>>
File: Carmelita_star.jpg (48KB, 574x552px) Image search: [Google]
Carmelita_star.jpg
48KB, 574x552px
>>93204366
>>93204669

she draws great furries, but terrible carmelita
>>
File: concept_art3.jpg (607KB, 991x656px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art3.jpg
607KB, 991x656px
>>93204712
>>
File: concept_art4.jpg (497KB, 991x656px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art4.jpg
497KB, 991x656px
>>
File: rf NO U (retawded).jpg (329KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rf NO U (retawded).jpg
329KB, 960x720px
>>93203946
A movie that was not made cannot fail.
>>
>>93204366
Damn you purists, you really piss me off.
>>
File: concept_art6.jpg (1MB, 1047x810px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art6.jpg
1MB, 1047x810px
>>
How do I get over the fact Sly 4 ended in a fucking QTE? I have not been calm since.
>>
>>93205098
pretend it's not sly 4, just some fan made game with sly.
>>
Have we all realized yet that they made Penelope evil to explain how/why Clockwerk got his robot parts that allowed him to live so long?

>Penelope travels back in time
>meets Clockwerk in Ancient Egypt(?)
>gives him parts in exchange for ???
>gets killed by Clockwerk
>>
File: concept_art7.jpg (1MB, 1050x809px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art7.jpg
1MB, 1050x809px
>>93205098
By knowing it wasn't Sly 4
>>
>>93205098
>>93205161
Because it was a great game besides that?
>>
>>93205098
>>93205161
But everything up to the second bossfight was actually kinda good. (I even liked Da Grizz and caveman Cooper.)
>>
>>93205155

i wondering how come cockwerk could be immortal before he even got hi mechanical body.

the answer was simple magic
>>
>>93205225
Egypt Cooper is the earliest one besides cave Cooper so it would be where Clockwerk started out
>>
File: concept_art8.jpg (1MB, 1044x810px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art8.jpg
1MB, 1044x810px
>>
>>93205248
>>93205161
>>93205057
That doesn't look at all like Carmelita, it looks like a random furry
>>
>>93205098
Sony forced them to port to Vita mid-development, as a result they ran out of time and money. It was either one last level with all the ancestors, or a big boss battle. They had to make a choice.
>>
>>93205098

Just take a step back and realize that Sanzaru shot themselves in the foot in many ways. Their decisions showed an underserved pride and confidence in themselves and their ideas that ended up pissing off people.The hubris has made
a mess of the series.

>>93205155

Or maybe Clockwerk was just really smart and accumulated the tech over the centuries. That's what most people assumed.

>>93205208

It was ok. Not as good as the originals but not as bad as people make it out to be. I think a lot of the hate comes from expectations and how they ruined certain concepts and characters through poor story execution.
>>
File: Is it in yet..png (303KB, 547x345px) Image search: [Google]
Is it in yet..png
303KB, 547x345px
>>93205246

"bob" is an OC donut steel.
>>
>>93205311
you may need to replay Sly 3 if you think it's worse than 4
>>
File: concept_art10.jpg (350KB, 918x551px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art10.jpg
350KB, 918x551px
>>93205275
Welcome to Thieves in Time
>>
>>93205205
It was an "open world" game full of extremely linear levels. Not even well-designed ones like in Sly 1, just kinda boring. Most of the missions were "go to this generic area made entirely for this mission and do this", rather than weaving mission locations into the overworld map and letting you explore it through normal gameplay.
>>
File: hot fuzz.png (726KB, 532x728px) Image search: [Google]
hot fuzz.png
726KB, 532x728px
>>93205356
she looks like a hooker
>>
File: concept_art11.jpg (315KB, 718x878px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art11.jpg
315KB, 718x878px
>>93205389
>>
>>93205356
That looks like Carmelita though

the only shitty redesign is Penelope
>>
>>93205275
She's fucking HOT though.

>hopped up on Hydrocodone, so can't cum until it wears off

Life is suffering
>>
File: concept_art12.jpg (284KB, 718x878px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art12.jpg
284KB, 718x878px
>>
File: 1494017937662.png (228KB, 493x280px) Image search: [Google]
1494017937662.png
228KB, 493x280px
>>93205345

>you may need to replay Sly 3 if you think it's worse than 4

I think you meant better instead of worse or you linked the wrong comment. Assuming its the former, than no. Sly 4 was not better than Sly 3. I've played through both several times.

Sly 2 was the best.
>>
>>93205497
>Sly 2 was the best
Does anyone dispute this?
>>
>>93205532
>>93205497
>Clockla
>last level
>>
>>93205389
Her face in game looks terrible compared to the concept art. They just made her head too wide and her nose/snout too thin.
>>
>>93205532

It is an objective fact.
>>
File: CLASSY AS FUCK.jpg (299KB, 1276x620px) Image search: [Google]
CLASSY AS FUCK.jpg
299KB, 1276x620px
I seen a lot of threads on /vee/ and /koh/, and this is the first one with a persisten poster with a hateboner for Sly 4. Sure, some people did not like it and expressed displeasure before, but never this persistently, post after post.
>>
>want to play Sly 2
>remember the two (TWO) Prague hubs

>want to play Sly 3
>remember every hub that isn't Venice or Germany
>>
>>93205608

/co/ people care a bit more about the story/ come from other sites that have had a hateboner for this game.

Mechanically the game was fine.
>>
>>93205582
They tried to make her look more "human" by reducing the animal features of the face, that is how I see it.

>>93205532
>>93205588
>last powerup acquired 2 missions before endgame
>cannot replay any missions with new powerups
>too easy
>>
File: concept_art13.jpg (500KB, 546x706px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art13.jpg
500KB, 546x706px
>>
File: bling.jpg (67KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bling.jpg
67KB, 550x550px
>>93205641

>venice is recolored paris

i think it went like this:
sly 1 had decent sales: sony: okay, guys here's some cash you have two years, make a sequel.
sly 2 was great success: sony: guys, HURRY, HURRY , make another sequel!!
and they had to make a game within a year that felt like minigame collection.

..i just wanted more theving.
>>
>>93205659
>Nitpick
>Left, R1, Up, Down, Up, Left
>They all are; these games are meant for children
>>
File: concept_art14.jpg (1MB, 1140x754px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art14.jpg
1MB, 1140x754px
>>
Who was the best level boss (in terms of characterization)?
Hardmode: no Dmitri
>>
>>93205845

evil Kung Fu Panda
>>
>>93205884
>Kung Fu Retcon

the correct answer is Bison, the Contessa or Dr. M
>>
>Grizz while never fart in your face while rhyming about farting in your face
>>
>>93205910
>>93205884
>Not Rajan
SNAKES IN THE GRASS
>>
>>93205928
>dollar store dimitri
>>
File: concept_art15.jpg (564KB, 980x778px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art15.jpg
564KB, 980x778px
>>
File: 1386632674260.png (30KB, 1018x462px) Image search: [Google]
1386632674260.png
30KB, 1018x462px
>>93193113
fuck i love these
>>
File: pearl-harbor.jpg (812KB, 2712x1787px) Image search: [Google]
pearl-harbor.jpg
812KB, 2712x1787px
>>93206166
>>
File: concept_art16.jpg (415KB, 680x514px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art16.jpg
415KB, 680x514px
>>
>>93205155
Or they could even go really nuts and have Clockwerk be either LeParadox or Penelope herself, both of whom expressed jealousy and resentment of the Cooper line.
>>
File: concept_art17.jpg (267KB, 448x460px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art17.jpg
267KB, 448x460px
>>
>>93206046
Someone had to take the position since Dimitri reformed. Actually, it would've been hilarious to see the two go against each other.

>>93206071
They should've stuck with steampunk Penelope.
>>
File: concept_art18.jpg (174KB, 349x377px) Image search: [Google]
concept_art18.jpg
174KB, 349x377px
>>
File: bellydancer.png (459KB, 591x505px) Image search: [Google]
bellydancer.png
459KB, 591x505px
>>93206349

thy had to shoehorn a simon says minigame and this is all they came up with.

you could use two darts instead, but noooo, let's make you uncomfortable when mom walks in and watches you play
>>
>>93205123
It literally is. Nobody was doing anything with the Sly license and Sanzaru had to convince Sony with a playable demo they built so they could handle both the remasters and the fourth game.
>>
>>93206326
Yeah, would have fit the setting she was assigned too.
>>
Huh, hope something comes of this. Maybe Kevin Miller will finally get to come back as Sly.
>>
>>93205123
At least it was a pretty game, and had good animations
>>
>>93200053
>movies based on videogames are almost always terrible
That's usually because of one or both of two things though

>The screenwriters think they are hot shit and completely shit all over the source material because hurr durr those stoopid vidyagayms couldn't possibly be worth anything
OR
>It's so cheap a cash-in that it's actually a money laundering scheme for the director or the studio
>>
>>93206752
Angry Birds was a vidya movie done right
>>
>>93206227
why did you post this
>>
>>93206903

it's a reference
>>
>>93207096
what to
>>
File: confused.gif (450KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
450KB, 500x338px
>>93194369
>>93194186
>>93193160
>>93193451

>Be 10
>Dad has been dead for years, died in Iraq
>Mom starts dating someone else and it get serious
>Guy has a son (joint custody)
>Get to seem me more often now, knew him sort of before from school (but not well)
>We don't get along too well, he seems to get mad at the games I want to play, what I want to watch, etc.
>Guy decides to move in with his son eventually
>Our relationship has improved a bit, but not by much
>He brings all of his ps3 games over (only ever played rock band and Little Big Planet, mom and sister played more mature games)
>One of the games he brings is Tools of Destruction
>I play it a bit and start loving the franchise
>Ratchet and Clank is his favorite game series
>Buy the other games and play them too
>Start to bond over more things too
>All 4 one comes out, we play it together with sister and his dad
>Have a blast
>Finally glad to have a brother my age
>Get to the point where I realize his initial rudeness was just because he had to cope with his divorced parents
>Realize he's a great guy and finally start calling him my brother
>Only a few months after our relationship has improved and we become a full part of each other's lives, mom gets a divorce
>We spend a lot of time together before the divorce happens, they want us to stay as a family, even if they're getting separated
>Eventually the divorce is finalized and they both move out
>Mom doesn't want to talk to stepdad so I only see step brother for brief periods of time
Fastforward to last year
>Be 18
>Start taking life into my own hands, want to see stepbrother and dad again
>Remember the ratchet and clank movie is coming out
>Invite both of them to see the movie with me and little brother
>Film is underwhelming, still spend the night at their apartment and play games together
>Fall asleep watching wakfu (little brother loves the show)
>Go back home the next day
>Barely talked since

I miss him. I wish the film were better.
>>
File: Sly_the_thief_drawing.png (259KB, 1012x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sly_the_thief_drawing.png
259KB, 1012x532px
>>93207276

spry pooper
>>
>>93206832
That movie was shit. Pure, unadulterated shit.
>>
>>93193113
>>93206166

POST MORE
>>
File: 1393315010012.png (282KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1393315010012.png
282KB, 700x700px
>>93207785
here's my favorite
>>
>>93207807
baka
>>
>>93207930
desu
>>
>>93207943

so it's lost?

dammit.
>>
>>93207969
what
>>
>>93208001

h image where carmelita is tsundere for sly.
>>
Sly 2 had the best story, Sly 3 had the best gameplay.
>>
>>93205686
the most memorable part of Sly 4
>>
>>93208929
>Sly 3 had the best gameplay

That only applies to Bentley and maybe Murray. The rest of it was a mess made of random minigames.
>>
>>93205767
>They all are; these games are meant for children
Many games are targeted at a younger audience. Ratchet & Clank was "made for children", yet it is twice as hard as Sly 2. Your argument is shit.
>>
File: IMG_1971.jpg (113KB, 834x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1971.jpg
113KB, 834x900px
>>93205814
>Miso Horny
>>
File: Penelope.png (105KB, 349x499px) Image search: [Google]
Penelope.png
105KB, 349x499px
My biggest issue with Thieves in Time was that it reconnected Penelope, and not well either.
>>
>>93210615
You're not the only, see above for details.
>>
>>93210615
Why didn't you have issue with Sly 3 then, when they retconned the assistant killer of Sly's family, into a misunderstood good guy? Or is it okay when Sucker Punch does it?
>>
>>93210937

The both of them didn't want to work together. But it took a long time for them to actually work it out.
>>
>>93205814
>all this chest

This artist needs to do concept art more often
>>
>>93211059
In other words, okay when Sucker Punch does it.
>>
>>93211250
>retcon
The panda king was 'misunderstood' in his backstory in game 1 but as all the Fiendish 5 they went too far with their hatred and became villains that only cared for themselves.
What anon >>93211059 I think is trying to say was that they fleshed him out with character development and expanded his character to be more than just a guy who threw fireworks everywhere. Someone who still had his old hartred in him but he had to think and delve into his psyche. Not make him a one dimensional villain who wanted to conquer the world with little regard for consequences.

Penelope's twist came out of nowhere with very little build up and poor execution. It regressed her character from a villain that rigged a game for herself and then joined the gang/had a crush on sly/ and then learned to appreciate bentley to one who was a bitch with a motivation she never had before. No development whatsoever. Even Bentley didn't change from that event since everyone's so used to shit happening to him and him immediately bouncing back. Hell it's the same damn loyalty lesson he learned in Sly 3. Nothing was gained or improved for any of the characters involved.
>>
is it only going to take place in a single city and not going around the globe?
>>
>>93204526
The idea that Sly could be beaten by her of all furries is really triggering my autism
>>
>CG-Animated
>not animating it like the cutscenes in the games
yeah no
>>
>>93211979
I sure hope not, maybe a couple of episodes in France but after I hope to see them travel.
>>
File: IMG_2274.png (478KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2274.png
478KB, 720x542px
>>93212845
fucking this
>>
>>93211979
Let's hope for the latter.
>>
>>93205659
>>93205582
looks to me like the kind of character modelling work you get when you hand a couple turnaround sheets to your environment / prop modeller and tell him "we fired the character guy to save money, you get to do his job now since you're the only other guy on the team who knows how this 3dsmax program works okay bye"
>>
File: 1468024751274.png (510KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468024751274.png
510KB, 1500x1200px
>>
>>93205161
>rummaging in her tail for her gun

Heh.
>>
>>
File: cvr00.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cvr00.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
short story time!
(i hate new capchas)
>>
>>93204526
>Judy able to catch Sly
Is this the new Garra vs Toph?
>>
File: cvr01.jpg (184KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr01.jpg
184KB, 640x960px
>>93217803
>>
File: cvr02.jpg (248KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr02.jpg
248KB, 640x960px
>>93217817

Judy never heard of foreplay before.
>>
File: cvr03.jpg (305KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr03.jpg
305KB, 640x960px
>>93217863
>>
File: cvr04.jpg (269KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr04.jpg
269KB, 640x960px
>>93217886
>>
File: Jak and Daxter. Tess Ottsel.jpg (421KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
Jak and Daxter. Tess Ottsel.jpg
421KB, 1024x636px
>>93205161
That looks like an Ottsel oc
>>
File: cvr05.jpg (257KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr05.jpg
257KB, 640x960px
>>93217896
>>93217914
nah, squirrel.
>>
File: cvr06.jpg (257KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr06.jpg
257KB, 640x960px
>>93217924
>>
File: cvr07.jpg (288KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr07.jpg
288KB, 640x960px
>>93217945
>>
File: cvr08.jpg (252KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr08.jpg
252KB, 640x960px
>>93217965
>>
File: Jurassic Park face when.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic Park face when.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>93205814
>Miso Horny
>>
File: cvr09.jpg (280KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr09.jpg
280KB, 640x960px
>>93217975
>>
File: cvr10.jpg (265KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr10.jpg
265KB, 640x960px
>>93217986
>>93217986
>>
File: cvr11.jpg (217KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr11.jpg
217KB, 640x960px
>>93218001
>>
File: cvr12.jpg (252KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr12.jpg
252KB, 640x960px
>>93218015
>>
>>93217101
I'm gonna need a source on that.
>>
File: cvr13.jpg (222KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr13.jpg
222KB, 640x960px
>>93218036
>>
File: cvr14.jpg (291KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr14.jpg
291KB, 640x960px
>>93218082
>>
File: cvr15.jpg (287KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr15.jpg
287KB, 640x960px
>>93218110
>>
File: cvr16.jpg (273KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr16.jpg
273KB, 640x960px
>>93218132
>>
File: cvr17.jpg (268KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr17.jpg
268KB, 640x960px
>>93218195
>>
>>93217914
>somebody took effort to make that
It's both scary and glorious.
>>
File: cvr18.jpg (298KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr18.jpg
298KB, 640x960px
>>
File: cvr19.jpg (294KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr19.jpg
294KB, 640x960px
>>
File: cvr20.jpg (259KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr20.jpg
259KB, 640x960px
>>
>>93204951
Several pages of detailed concept art for one little mini game.
>>
File: cvr21.jpg (263KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr21.jpg
263KB, 640x960px
>>
File: cvr22.jpg (310KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr22.jpg
310KB, 640x960px
>>93218278
>>93218275

it always happens.
>>
>>93218275
You forgot the >
>>
File: cvr23.jpg (305KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvr23.jpg
305KB, 640x960px
>>
File: cvr99.jpg (263KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
cvr99.jpg
263KB, 640x995px
phlew! that's all folks.

i wish it had better resolution, but they're like 10 years old.
>>
>>93218360
Thanks!
>>
>>93218360
Thanks dude, maybe it might get expanded if it were put into the cartoon.
>>
File: carmelita over the years.png (707KB, 496x719px) Image search: [Google]
carmelita over the years.png
707KB, 496x719px
>>93218677

i cant wait for some meta joks like "gee, sly, have you noticed carmelita sounds different every time we're having adventure?"

"what's a circle button?"
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>93218229
>somebody took effort to make that
Tess as an ottsel?
Boy do i have some news for you
>>
>>93219356
I meant the edited size chart. I actually did not expect to ever look at that.
>>
File: 1489316905423.png (427KB, 531x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489316905423.png
427KB, 531x462px
>>93218045
Got it from the drawthread, but they have a tumblr: http://pipsqk.tumblr.com/post/154704427753/request-from-an-anon-surprisingly-fitting
>>
File: 1478238124466.png (536KB, 621x474px) Image search: [Google]
1478238124466.png
536KB, 621x474px
>>93219977
>>
>>93192847
Considering this is my favorite game series...I am very afraid.
>>
>>93220391
It's not going to be canon to the games, so it's irrelevant. If it helps Sly 5 come out sooner, the better for it.
>>
>>93220418
I know, but after watching the kind of show Sonic Boom is and the character design they chose for sly... I mean this is hopefully a step in the right direction to getting Sly 5, so long as SuckerPunch stops sucking Infamous off and gets back to this series.
>>
>>93220448
Have you listened to Second Funniest Podcast at all? Have you learned nothing? In case you have not, here is a short summary:

Developers get tired programming and writing the same franchise for many years. They get sick of it. Their passion disappears. It goes away, in most cases forever. If you do force an original creator to make YET ANOTHER SEQUEL, it will get made, but will be lifeless. That which you create without fun, will be dead inside.

If you think devs want to make the same games for years and years, never getting sick of it, I suggest you stop dreaming and wake up.
>>
>>93220710

so they don't lik Sly anymore? oh.. okay, it was a good run, 3 games with a closure, yeah.
>>
>>93220827
There is a difference between liking your past work, and wanting to keep doing it.

It is not known TOO widely, but SP was happy with how 4 turned out, and gave Sanzaru the blessing to make future games.
>>
File: slycarmjump.jpg (170KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
slycarmjump.jpg
170KB, 1000x980px
>>93220842

yah, they also had to rush sly 3 and it showed.

Sanzaru at least could make sly 5 just to wrap up the story. (i wonder if they could pull Raziel with Clockwerk).

then we'll look for new fresh game franchises with similar feel and enjoy them.
>>
>>93220905
In case you want to hear my OPINIONS.......

Sly 3 was the only consistently challenging game in the franchise, I died more often than before, and some bosses mopped the floor with me, especially the end boss. And I want 3 new Sly games, not just 1.
>>
>>93220827
Rumor is their next games is a new IP.
>>
>>93220710
Second Son suuuuuuuuucked
>>
>>93220940

as long as it's something colorful i'm sold.
>>
>>93212845
If it's anything like the animated scenes in Sly 4 I'm ok with not barfing.

GhostBot really shit the bed with those.
>>
>>93220955
I thought those were great but slightly rushed and a teeny bit flawed.
>>
Man, it's been a while since I saved so many images in one thread.
>>
>>93212752
>The idea that Sly could be beaten by her of all furries is really triggering my autism

Mine too.
>>
Whoa, the movie came out? What?
>>
>>93221092
Yeah, it got one test screening with confiscated phones before being cancelled.
>>
>>93221118
Wow, seriously?
>>
File: 1399857210616.png (37KB, 908x528px) Image search: [Google]
1399857210616.png
37KB, 908x528px
>>93206166
>>
File: tumblr_mijrjypK4R1rmzzbbo6_1280.jpg (240KB, 840x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mijrjypK4R1rmzzbbo6_1280.jpg
240KB, 840x571px
>>93220990
The motion was great, they just went off model so god damn much.

The model sheets for the characters were just fine but then they're thrown out the window after the intro scene most of the time and they gave Cram an upside down tail WAY too often.
>>
>>93221092
No, it never got past that teaser. OP is referring to the Ratchet movie.
>>
>>93207360

o7
>>
>>93193953
yes
>>
>ywn get a sly cooper/zootopia cross over
That would work so well as long as Judy and Nick fail to catch sly every time
>>
File: dac9520e56804e604e0135a7d43acc66.jpg (382KB, 868x1156px) Image search: [Google]
dac9520e56804e604e0135a7d43acc66.jpg
382KB, 868x1156px
>>93222838

but their designs are so different! zootopians are "evolved" animals. meanwhile cooperverse critters are animals with human bodies and giant hands.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.