[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So have they revealed why he is evil yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

So have they revealed why he is evil yet?
>>
>>93191001
because red skull made a little girl make him a nazi
>>
>>93191001
He is a white male.
>>
I was LOVING this Keikaku Cap gimmick but it's getting pretty stupid now. What should have been some mind altering shenanigans turned into some multiverse reality warping bullshit.
>>
>>93191024
Really? Thats the big pay off reveal?
>>
>>93191001
He's... infiltrating HYDRA, letting them think they've accomplished their goal and about to wreck their shit from the inside?

...Please?
>>
>>93191040
Are you even reading you fucking casual? This was revealed a long time ago in the second issue.
>>
>>93191001
He's not the real cap. They just brought the one from that Hydra verse. Least that's where things are heading.
>>
>>93191061
Thats why i made the thread, because im up to date you fucking idiot
>>
>>93191088
Leave now underage. Go wikipedia obvious answers before flooding this board with your casual bullshit.
>>
I want spoilers of Secret Empire #4! I hope Spencer don't ruin Pymtron! when it will be leaked?
>>
>>93191026
anon please, im trying to eat.
>>
>>93191001
dude this shit was reveled a long time ago, even before the secret empire started
>>
>>93191001
I wanna see Hydra Cap fucking America Chavez and make her scream "Hail Hydra".
>>
>>93191001
>yfw hydra actually are the good guys and have been getting ready to fight off some alien invasion and cap joined them after finding out
>>
>>93191114
It's Marvel, Rich the Leech won't leak it.
He will instead write an article about how he has read it, and then give a vague spoiler (like when he saw #2 and #3 ahead of time, and wrote something saying that "a hero joins Hydra at the end of #3, which was Punisher)
>>
>>93192017
that would be the only comic starring America Chavez i would buy
>>
>>93191001
I don't know what you are talking about. He seems better than ever. HAIL HYDRA!
>>
>>93191042
See>>93191035
>>
>>93192173
go to bed Cap
>>
>>93191088
S U M M E R C H I L D
U
M
M
E
R
C
H
I
L
D
>>
File: ancient aliens.jpg (17KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
ancient aliens.jpg
17KB, 461x403px
>>93191001

Let's talk about the real mystery of the other Steve and where he is. I'm going to assume this is like Superior Spider-man and the good guy is trapped in his mind with no control while the bad guy is controlling the body.

Somebody posted the old pages of Cap fighting his double and delivering a speech about the people making America great and not some flag because that flag doesn't mean anything.

I'd bet money that'll be how the showdown between both Caps in his mind will go.
>>
>>93192307

They literally just showed OG good Steve walking around the real world lost.

..Between this and OP, I have to ask does anyone on /co/ even read comics anymore?
>>
>>93192150
It must be a filler issue since he hasn't even done that.
>>
File: 1405136649935.jpg (222KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1405136649935.jpg
222KB, 1278x1181px
>>93194095
>actually reading comics
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.