[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, mexican anon here. I need your help to find some shorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: juniortv.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
juniortv.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Hello, mexican anon here.
I need your help to find some shorts in spanish. When I was 5-7 years old, I used to watch a channel called 'Telefutura', that channel only was broadcast on the cities near of the border with the US. Btw, the channel used to broadcast a shorts called 'Junior', obviously they were dub on spanish, the original dub is from Germany. So, after like 10 years, I remembered those animated shorts. I searched them, but I found only the shorts on german dub.
I want to know if someone have the shorts on spanish!
>>
Fuck off back to your shitty country

Between this and that cancerous villain shit the wall can't come fast enough
>>
>>93190210
looks like a rayman ripoff
>>
>>93190210
Sorry, I got nothing.
>>
>>93190210
I don't have them, but I do remember watching them with that shitty "Problem Child" cartoon.
>>
>>93190210
>'Telefutura', that channel only was broadcast on the cities near of the border with the US
MDfag here, I can remember watching Telefutura so it wasn;t just limited to near the border.
>>
File: FyanrYw.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FyanrYw.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>93190333
>Implying a physical border will stop animation and movement of ideas in this age.
>>
>>93190210

Sorry bro, you just have a Mandela effect, you see, similar universes merge all the time and the past changes a lot, this is why sometimes they have to go back to the past to keep key events right.
>>
>>93190333

Fuck you boi we will use everything we have to end your shitty animu waifufaggotry even if we have to use the Mexi-nuke (tlaltelolco treaty was a fake)

Were do you think all the drug money goes? to football soccer AND nukes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.