[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Young_Justice_Invasion.png (430KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Justice_Invasion.png
430KB, 444x666px
How did this almost die?
>>
>>93188183
>Too many of the show's viewers were girls
>Girls don't buy toys/action figures
>Show cancelled
>>
>>93188183
pacing was fucking terrible
girls don't buy toys
shipping ruined the show
it was written like a fan fic
>>
>>93188183
What's going on with season 3?
>>
The real question is "how did this unstructured, poorly-stylized clutter of C-listers and worse interpretations of B-listers even get mildly popular?" And the answer is "Beverly Hills high school drama."
>>
>>93188360
>2018
>Exclusively on DC's TBA streaming service
>>
>>93188323
Season two felt more forced and fucked it up
>angel fish
>>
>>93188422
exactly

>>93188378
i thought it was coming on Netflix
>>
Because they went to a toy company to get the show funded. It was kind of a talky show, so it didn't really push toys. Hence, no money for season 3.
>>
>>93188422
>Season two felt more forced and fucked it up
THIS.

Fucking stupid time-skip that fucked up everything I liked about the first season stacked on top of the loooooong ass Invasion storyline.
>>
File: latest-1.png (104KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
104KB, 350x263px
They fucked up by killing the cutest heroine offscreen in the timeskip.
>>
>>93188183
Cartoon Network

>>93188971
People were pushing for Netflix to acquire it but they didn't.
>>
90% of the show was relationship drama, there were too many characters, and the fights never seemed like anyone was at risk(except those times when miss martian straight up lobotomized people. that was great and almost made the show worth watching)
>>
>>93192040
And it didn't help that most of the fights were curbstomps against the kids.
>>
>>93188183
The JLA behaved fucking insufferable in this show, that and the retarded teenage angst and muh edge killed it for me, glad it got cancelled desu.
>>
File: black canary is a pedophile!.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black canary is a pedophile!.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I really liked Superboy
and Martian Girl was hot
also pic is quite possibly the greatest thing to happen in any DC cartoon
>>
DC Nation was buried too soon. This, Green Lantern, and the hopes of future shows was just left to die
>>
>>93188183
>dc animated action show that requires a budget
>on cartoon network
>>
>>93188183
It wasnt selling toys, and cartoon network preferred to rerun and advertise adventure time into the ground and treated yj like shit.
>>
>>93188323
Season 2 has the best pacing of any superhero show ever. Daily reminder that /co/ has absolutely no idea what its talking about.
>>
>>93192040
>90% of the show was relationship drama

When will /co/ stop this meme?

Anyone who paid attention knows this described GL:TAS better. Razer and Aya were the main focus, and everything and everyone else felt like an afterthought.
>>
>>93188422
Neptune's BEARD
>>
>>93192708
Yeah but I actually liked those two
>>
>>93193070
Aya was literally too dumb to live
>>
Cartoon Network screwed it over.
>>
>>93192606
>best pacing

Solitary opinion is solitary

>>93192708
>relationship drama

One relationship on a show that had essentially a cast of five and whatever guests/villains for an episode, versus the huge cast, with many of them having their own crappy relationship shit going on, whether it's a couple or some other crap, is exactly what: 90% RELATIONSHIP DRAMA would be defined as
>>
>>93192273
This is what ppl mean when they say they felt like season 2 was written like a tumblr fanfic
>>
>>93192606
>Better pacing than JLU or Spectacular Spider-Man
YJfags should be rounded up and gassed
>>
CN never advertised it and moved it around a lot! How can CN expect a show to live if they keep hiding it?
>>
>>93189383
Muh dick!
>>
>>93188183

It was shit

Im surprised it came back
>>
>>93194671
That's from season 1, Chum.
>>
>>93195034
Hell, the whole show felt like that
>>
>>93192606
Season 2's irregular broadcast schedule might be partially at fault for that perception.
>>
>>93195081
Season one got infinitely better when watched as a whole as well.
>>
>>93193085
But she was cute.
>>
>>93193815
>versus the huge cast, with many of them having their own crappy relationship shit going on, whether it's a couple or some other crap

Are you saying now that ANY kind of relationship or interaction is bad now? Should characters just be automatons that strictly follow designated story beats?
>>
>>93197066
>Are you saying now that ANY kind of relationship or interaction is bad now?
If its written poorly yes
>>
>>93198445
So Greg Weisman equals poorly written now?
>>
>>93188183
The toys sucked, so no one bought them, and that meant no funding for the show.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.