[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goku vs Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1024KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1024KB, 700x700px
Why doesn't DC and Toei just do a crossover already? They know this shit will sell like hot cakes . Might as well just get it over with.
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>93188153
We're no longer in the age of sporting crossovers.
Neither side could win or lose without both losing face. And no, them halting the fight to team up and face their greatest foes would not distract from the long standing obsession people have with smashing them against each other like action figures. You can see any PL thread, like this one will no doubt devolve to, for an example. It wouldn't be worth the fuss. There's other things they can squeeze out of the two characters separately before they'd need to consider this.
>>
It'd open a floodgate of shitposting beyond anything we have seen so far.
You'd have people debating whether it should be a manga or Western comic, see Goku drawn and written by westerners as sacrilege, find out Superman can never lose in a crossover due to DC's policies, and encourage more Shonen/DC crossovers to be made whether they make sense or not. Also Nips don't give two shits about Western vs debates.
>>
>>93188153
useless, we know supes wins
>>
>Goku vs Superman
>Not Shonen Jump vs DC Universe

Kenshiro meets Superman; Saint Seiya meets Wonder Woman; Jotaro Kujo meets Batman.
The Possibilities.
>>
I can't see the problem with Superman losing to Goku. They been doing that to make Batman look good for years.
>>
>>93188452
Switch Kenshiro with Jotaro. Stands are pretty magic and he could probably go toe to toe with Superman if he could abuse The World. Or maybe have Jotaro fight the Flash or Zoom.

And Batman would have a fucking hell of a riot trying to figure out who the hell is killing criminals in Gotham via internal bodily implosions and HOW.
>>
>>93188557
Stands are described as a psychic thing.
Might be cool to power up Superman with Hamon and the Red Stone though.
>>
>>93188557
I would rather have Batman x Lupin.

Anyway anybody has that pic with "who would be the best Waifu, Superman or Goku"? Best Superman x Goku thread ever.
>>
please
please stop making these threads
>>
>>93188400
hahahaha at this point Goku isn't just an alien anymore, superman is an idiot don't know how to fight and doesn't have will at all. Super is more like a crying baby most part of the time.
>>
>>93188153
A good crossover focusing on the comedic value of Superman in the dragon ball world would be amazing.

But that wont happen.
>>
That spirit bomb is just going to bounce off of superman because of his pure heart.
>>
File: 2369769374504.jpg (1MB, 1277x892px) Image search: [Google]
2369769374504.jpg
1MB, 1277x892px
>>93190425
>Goku isn't just an alien anymore
Too bad that doesn't mean anything.

A crossover will never happen because there's no way it could be one that wouldn't cause an avalanche of complaints. If they fight, no matter what happens people will be pissed. If they never fight they'll still be pissed. Just let it go.
>>
>>93190425
>don't know how to fight
>>
>>93190669
what's Arale?
>>
File: 3930880-7633351499-13035.jpg (275KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3930880-7633351499-13035.jpg
275KB, 656x1024px
>>93190936
>>
I have never seen one of the new episodes. Is Piccolo very weak and irrelevant now? he was my fave.
>>
>>93191017
He was chosen to be one of the 7 fighters who will compete for the survival of the universe.
>>
>>93191017
>>93191066
He was also training with Gohan, also power levels seem to be tossed out the window now once again.
>>
File: yawn.gif (14KB, 600x191px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.gif
14KB, 600x191px
>>93188153
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.