[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Panther Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bp6[1].png (3MB, 2825x1115px) Image search: [Google]
bp6[1].png
3MB, 2825x1115px
No but seriously, tell me that this isn't a good trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

Great set up, great scenes, great movie lines used during the montage, great effects, and NO FUCKING JOKES.

Can we focus on this being a superhero movie and possibly the first film since Cap 2 not smeared in quips and memes?

Don't give in to the bait, give in to the HYPE!
>>
>>93185659
There's going to be quips out the ass, my man.
Maybe not Age of Ultron tier, but, like, Cap 1 tier.
>>
>>93185678
>There's going to be quips out the ass,
Black Banter!
>>
>>93185659
Thor Ragnarok had better scene compositions tho. They cheaped out on their black flick.
>>
>>93185678

The only thing that has me worried was that there were no quips in the Avengers 2 trailers and we saw how that turned out. But BP is probably the most serious MCU hero. Hopefully he doesn't have any quirky sidekicks.

Maybe he'll have a great villain.

An anon can hope.
>>
Trailers are bullshit and hype is cancer.

>NO FUCKING JOKES
Are we forgetting about the Avengers 2 and Iron Man 3 trailers already?
>>
>>93185659
That was just the teaser trailer. Just wait til they have an official trailer. It'll meet all the criteria of trailer tropes.
>>
>>93185821
Klaw played by Andy Serkis and Killmonger played by Michael B Jordan. With the right screenplay these guys could be phenomenal.
>>
>>93185874

Man Ape is also in there.
>>
File: 1482727853476.jpg (43KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482727853476.jpg
43KB, 315x332px
>>93185821
The tone seems to be closer to Cap movies, you also have to take into account the guy in charge, I mean:
>Whedon
>Expecting no quips
I expect a lot of Ross bullying though.
>>
>>93185874
>>93185895
Anyone else think that's a little much for the first BP movie or are they doing something different by slowly building up the villains, leading up to greater roles for some of them, like Man-Ape, in the sequels? If so, I'm so happy they're doing that instead of just introducing a villain and killing them off by the end of the movie.
>>
>>93185934

Probably a main villain and the others are working for him. Not sure how the villain hierarchy will be but Klaw is definitely a minor villain compared to the others.
>>
>>93185914
As has been shown over and over and over and over you can't tell the tone from the trailers.
>>
>>93186016
Not just the trailer.
https://www.moviefone.com/2017/04/18/marvel-open-house/
Looks like they are aiming for something on that line with Bilbo being the main source of quips.
>>
>>93185659

I am an edgy contrarian that is triggered by niggers so I will say that the trailer is shit and that the existence of Black Panther alone is white genocide.
>>
>>93185659
I think it looks neat, my main gripe is honestly I'm not too big on how BP's fighting style has been represented thus far (including in CW).
I mean I know he likes pointless flips and shit but it's not really convincing or cool looking.

>great movie lines used during the montage
Trailer fodder dialogue is not necessarily a good sign.
>>
>>93185778
They picked a more reknowned (and probably pricier) director for BP than Ragnarok though.
Waititi is just pretty damn good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.