[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (141KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 757x505px
How would you fix him?
>>
>>93184921
I'ld take him to the vet.
>>
>>93184921
Superboy Prime's Retcon Punch
>>
>>93184921
Don't delete his scenes next time.
>>
>>93184921
Stop writing him as an invincible edgemaster.
Stop treating him like he's the only Batman villain worth something.
And fire anyone who tries to do so, especially Scott Snyder
>>
>>93184921
I thought he was a good Joker. He just got stuck in a terrible movie.
>>
>>93184921
I know this is kind of like a trick answer, like
>How do you avoid AIDS? Just don't ever have sex!
But personally I would just throw the Joker in the trash and give the spotlight to other, better villains.
>>
>>93184954
>Implying the editing was why he was bad
>Implying it wasn't everything about him
>>
File: dennis.jpg (55KB, 960x540px)
dennis.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>93184921
Remove Harley Quinn and stop making this Joker revolve around her.
Get rid of those stupid grill teeth and add some paint to his face. Seriously he's the fucking Joker and yet his face looks disgustingly dull and colorless. At least give him more prominent lipstick.
Get rid of that stupid "damaged" tattoo.
Not introduce him via a movie he has no business being a part of.

And finally, cast a different actor who's much more qualified to play the character.
There, problem solved.
>>
>>93184921
stop putting him in stuff
honestly, as great as the batman/joker dynamic has been, it's getting old
>>
>>93184921

Two to the back of the head, couple of pints of gasoline and we'll speak no more of it.
>>
>>93184921
I liked him. It's been some time since we had a mainstream representation of Joker as an actual gang leader, rather than a psychopath who just happens to hire goons for help and it worked fairly well. My main issue is that he seemed kind of inconsistent at times and could use better fleshing out, but that's a fault of the deleted scenes.
>>
File: 1476886428600.gif (2MB, 540x226px)
1476886428600.gif
2MB, 540x226px
Just remove the tats and give him a good script
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXYJVMFZo0
>>
I can't, he's been irreversibly damaged.
>>
>>93184921
I have literally not seen enough of him to say what's wrong with him to begin with
Granted I have nothing to say about what's good about him either
>>
>>93184921
The best thing I about Leto's Joker is that he was barely in the movie.
Therefore, the best course of action would be to keep things this way and remove him.
>>
File: 266574.gif (760KB, 329x153px)
266574.gif
760KB, 329x153px
>>93185171
>his face looks disgustingly dull and colorless
Nah
>>
I am absolutely certain nobody would hate this if it weren't for that first awful reveal poster, the face and forehead tattoos and the grill.

But especially the poster. First impressions are everything and that poster is so unspeakably bad that it poisoned peoples' perception, no matter how good his portrayal was people would be raging over how he looks.

And admittedly the body tattoos that say HAHA are incredibly stupid but the idea of Joker having tattoos isn't intrinsically bad and fits with this interpretation.
>>
>>93184977
>joker had to use a tattoo for his toothy smile
Nah man that was horrible especially the harley wank
>>
have him meet the god of chaos and he gives him low level reality warping powers. the trick is he has to make a joke of whatever he's altering.
>>
>>93185413
>Using a clip from a music video
His hands changes colours and his face changed shades, the Joker is meant to be bleached in this universe and they couldn't even get that right
>>
>>93184921
Give him some Joker stuff to do.
>>
File: IMG_2812.png (269KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.png
269KB, 400x531px
>>93186195
Go away Cegorach
>>
>>93187265
I didn't know Leto Joker had chameleon powers. Must've been in the Extended Cut.
>>
>>93184921
Have Batman snap his fucking neck in the next movie.

It isn't out of character for this Batman
>>
>>93184921
make him jason todd
>>
>>93184921
Make him funny again
>>
Remove Jared (he's a good actor, I really like him in "Dallas buyers club", but he couldn't and he can't work as the Joker, it's like if a skinny faggot puts on clothes for buffed people, it just doesn't fit. Remove al the shitty tatoos and the shitty Miles Cyrus attitude, really, he was so fucking annoying despite the short time he appeared (and no, that wasn't the character's intention). Put him in a movie where he actually has to do with the fucking main story, he's supposed to be a main villain, not an extra. Explain why is he doing what he's doing. And please, make him joke about a bit of everything, that's why he's called the Joker, stupid Ayer
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.