[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers these Avengers of Fox Kids fame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: united-banner-129774.jpg (148KB, 608x229px) Image search: [Google]
united-banner-129774.jpg
148KB, 608x229px
Who remembers these Avengers of Fox Kids fame?
>>
>>93182899
How was Pym in this? Was the show actually good or is it like Beware the Batman where people say it sucks because it doesn't have big names in it.
>>
>>93182899
>people say it sucks because it doesn't have big names in it.

Thor appeared in the opening credits if i remember correctly
>>
>>93183044
It legit sucked. Bad animation, cringeworthy voice acting, gimmicky armor, etc. I was happy they didn't drag the more famous Avengers in it, though I think Iron Man showed up once.
>>
>>93183277
>>93183337
I remember watching 5 minutes on TV once, and someone was being comforted by a portrait of Thor, Tony and Steve, and talking about their legacy, so I think the story is that those guys are gone and this is the next team.
>>
>>93182899
>Who remembers these Avengers of Fox Kids fame?

I do. It introduced me to the existence of the Avengers, as well as characters like Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and the Vision.

Already knew of Hawkeye from the Iron Man cartoon that came before it.
>>
>>93183545
This show introduced me to Ultron, though I didn't even know it was supposed to be a Marvel series.
>>
>>93182899

I remember the armor up scenes in every episode which played the theme. I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to have none of the A-listers in the A-vengers.

Eh? Ehhh? Ayyyyy!

But I remember my younger self losing interest. Pym was a poor man's Reed Richards.
>>
>>93183277
>>93183382
>>93183337
Thor, Cap, and Iron Man were in the opening credits at the end.

Cap had an episode that had Baron Zemo

Iron Man showed up in an episode but I forgot who the villain was

I didn't watch the show long enough to find out if Thor appeared in an episode or not.
>>
>>93182899
I very muhc don't and I'm surprised. I though I knew everything FK had put out before it was folded.
>>
>>93184998
It was introduced like in 1999 for a few episodes and then quickly dumped in favor of airing more Digimon and Monster Rancher. On the other hand, Digimon and Monster Rancher were better than that Avengers cartoon so there was that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.