[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Andrew Dickman is a rapist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 377656995_22b6b05d0c_z.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
377656995_22b6b05d0c_z.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
Reminder that Andrew Dickman is a rapist
>>
>>93182533
Is he that guy who made those Mega Man flash videos back in the early 2000s?
>>
>>93182617
Yea
>>
Full story?
>>
>>93182670
http://nightingalejune.tumblr.com/post/139893409427/im-scared
>>
>>93182533
AWD has consistently behaved like an intolerable asshole for the better part of the 15 or so years I've known of him. None of this is surprising to me in the least.

>>93182674
>2007 - Throughout the year Andrew and I spoke, usually him going on about his obsession with Jessica Elwood. Showing me smut art of his oc AndyKatt and her Mink character going at it…
Okay, but let's be fair... what dA artist WASN'T completely obsessed with Elwood during that time?
>>
>>93182533
Which one is he? They both look super rapey.
>>
>>93182874
The younger one
>>
Since /CO/ LOVES shilling cartoons loved by a murderer. You might as well post his works. I didn't give a shit about mega man when I used to frequent newgrounds so I never was familiar with him
>>
I never would've guessed
>>
Isn't everyone a rapist, in their own way?
>>
>>93184054
He doesn't have "works", he's just some complete rando with a deviantart page of megaman fanart. None of us will ever hear about him again after this thread.
>>
>>93182533
wtf I love Andrew dickman now
>>
>>93182855
>being an asshole makes you a rapist
>>
>>93186000
>being a rape apologist makes you an asshole
>>
>>93182533
With a name like Dickman, this is somehow a surprise to you?
>>
>>93186000
I mean, if you out here raping bitches, you are unquestionably some kind of asshole.

>>93185680
>None of us will ever hear about him again after this thread.
I dunno, I kinda wanna hear more about him and his future indictment, trial, acquittal and the eventual tumblr tranny mob that hunts him down and lynches him because because cleared of criminal charges in a court of law is no proof of innocence.

>>93187046
>With a name like Dickman, this is somehow a surprise to you?
It's like a comic book origin story.
>>
Andrew Dick Dickman Baby
>>
What a wacky guy.
>>
>>93182533
The only reason I remember even hearing of him is because he used to draw title cards for Phelous. So this fuck is more obscure than simply obscure people are. Who gives a shit who, how or why he raped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.