[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Sega does not legally own Evil Sonic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Evil_Sonic.jpg (14KB, 153x297px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Sonic.jpg
14KB, 153x297px
Reminder that Sega does not legally own Evil Sonic.
>>
>>93180662
Sure they do!
>>
>>93180688
Shadow is not evil you pleb. He's an anti-hero.

Do you even autism?
>>
>>93180662
Anon, please. He identifies himself as Scourge now, thank you.
>>
>>93180721
>Tries to stop you from saving the world
>Calls you stupid for having friends
Fuck Shadow, he's an asshole
>>
Reminder that Ken Penders does not legally own (nor did he create) the concept of parallel universe evil characters.

Yes, he has claimed that he did in some form a while back. I'm sure somebody has the tweet/forum post/whatever that proves it.

A shame that he now has Scourge. If there is one thing Ian Flynn knows how to do well as a writer, it's to make diamonds out of turds. Scourge is one such diamond. A saved character that will now just flounder in obscurity forever.

Obligatory theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnlXPSfH0Hg
>>
>>93181170
He calmed down after SA2 and StH. Now he's just kind of a jerk at times but on the same side as Sonic.
>>
>>93180662
>>93182458
So what's stopping Archie from using Scourge and "Knockoff?"
>>
>>93182845
Then why is he teaming up with Metal, Chaos, Zavok, etc.?
>>
>>93182845
Didn't he fucking die in sa2?
>>
>>93183895
>Healing coma
>Clones
>>
>>93181170
That's Boom Shadow.
>>
>>93182458
is that the "pssh nothin personell kid" pose?
>>
>>93180721
>Shadow is not evil
>Literally helped Eggman take over the world
>>
>>93182921
Oh man I forgot about Scottish Knuckles with the beret.
>>
>>93184388

No, that involves crossing your arms, slightly tilting back your head and rolling your eyes.
>>
>>93184507
Ala the one true faker Coldsteel senpai!
>>
>>93182921
It is derivative.
He cant use it legaly.
>>
>>93182921
Shit tier lawyers.

Seriously.For as long as Archie has been around, their a small mom n pop place whose base of operations is pretty much a downtown garage and storefront just recently upgraded from a cheap yahoo page.

If they had mouse lawyers they would have smoked Ken and we'd be on our merry way to issue 400 by now.
>>
>>93182458
Yeah, R.I.P Scourge, easily my favorite Sonic Character
>>
>>93184799
I don't get it though. It's like whoever created the crime syndicate claiming they own Owl Man.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 210x240px)
download (2).jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>93185315
Anon, Owl Man is fucking awesome
>>
>>93185315
And if DC had a fire that lost all contracts relating to the writer of crime syndicate.

And if DC only had photo copies of said contracts without the noterization.

And if DC hired a lawyer fresh out of school to defend themselves.

And said writer engaged in maximum stall tactics to drag it out.

And WB told DC to get their shit together or would threaten to take away Batman money.
>>
>>93184670
Evil Sonic is derivative of Sonic himself
>>
File: Don't worry.png (132KB, 364x354px)
Don't worry.png
132KB, 364x354px
>>93180662
But they could own:
Anti Sonic
Dark Sonic
Evil-Sonic (the - makes a difference)
EvilSonic (it's one word, so it's like the differince between Superhero and Super Hero)
Nega Sonic
Cinos
Bad Sonic

And countless others.
>>
>>93185651
How the fuck did Archie get so disorganized? On the bright side, it meant that the Kurtzman/Elder "Goodman Beaver" parody of Archie is in the public domain because Archie had bought the rights to that one story to supress it, but then forgot to renew it.
>>
>>93186005
Archie is budget comic firm that was/is run by crazy jews. Their CEO sexually harassed their male employees by screaming penis penis penis at them leading to financial trouble.

Being small mom n pop they never really grew and were content to just mellow in their undisputed position at checkout lines.

What really amazes me is that they had no foresight to go and copyright all non ken characters after the huge trial fuck up. Even if they never used them again, at least they wouldn't have to worry about money grabs from low life no names.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.