[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superpower has unconventional/untapped potential?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 21

File: 1496326541296.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496326541296.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
>Using telekinesis to stop someone's heart or squeeze the blood vessels in their brain shut.
>Using the ability to change colors to turn your opponent's eyes black to blind them.
>"Flying" down in order to prevent yourself from being blown away.
>>
Creative use of pyrokinesis could be used to freeze your enemies, assuming you draw heat from objects instead of conjuring flame out of mid-air.
>>
File: 1497209066181.png (550KB, 494x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497209066181.png
550KB, 494x467px
>>93180621

Yeah, some of these alternative uses depend heavily on the source of the power.
>>
File: wizard rolls nat 20 intimidate.gif (1003KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
wizard rolls nat 20 intimidate.gif
1003KB, 250x195px
>>93180621

Alternatively, speedsters could easily start fires using the intense friction from their speed.
>>
>>93180678
The problem with that is that it must be assumed that Speedsters has some way of mitigating friction for their powers to make logical sense.
>>
>>93180590
>Using telekinesis to stop someone's heart or squeeze the blood vessels in their brain shut.
I'm sure this has happened in a Millar or Ellis comic or two
>>
>invincibility
>use your hair as a garrote since it will not break
>>
>>93180590
All of those things are obvious and used fairly often though.
>>
>>93180878
Sue Richards has threatened people with it but never used it I believe
>>
>>93180678
What's that .gif from anyways?
>>
Healing factor could be used to speed up muscle growth. You could use this to workout with ridiculous fervor. Wolff's law would mean that your bones would also adapt to the increased pressure.

I'd assume that you could also starve or dehydrate someone in a matter of hours by forcing them to heal again and again, since the mass has to come from somewhere.
>>
File: 1495015415170.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1495015415170.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>93180590
Using superspeed to travel minutes back in time in order to follow the villian and find the villian's hideout.
>>
>>93181985
>since the mass has to come from somewhere.
>>
>>93180878

It happened in Superman vs The Elite. Someone uses their power to give Superman a stroke, then Superman uses his heat vision to lobotomize the guy.
>>
File: pantless luthor.jpg (107KB, 1068x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pantless luthor.jpg
107KB, 1068x1000px
Use telepath in order to give some pleasure and causing them to climax thus losing the will to fight.
>>
Using superstrenght to turn coal into diamonds, then smashing this coal into small powder and blowing it at people to tear thier lungs apart if they breath.
>>
>>93182154

That sounds kind of gay anon. Getting into a fight with a super powered person and glitter bombing them.
>>
>>93180590
Good concept for a thread
>>
What about the flipside? What if a certain power required unconvential conditions to be met before it could be used?

I played around with the idea of someone with absurd physical strength that only manifests itself when throwing baseballs. We're talking "could bring down a fighter jet from the ground"-strength pitch. In every other way, he is 100% ordinary.
>>
>The power to teleport objects
>Teleport knives or drugs into someone's body
>>
permanent dumb aura so everyone around the guy including himself acts like an idiot and makes stupid decisions
also he can infuse objects with that aura and leave it in the villain's hideout but he's too stupid to figure that out for now
>>
>>93182656
Blink does that.
>>
>>93182183
Needs an appropriately gay name.
How about Poz?
>>
Has Cyke ever rocket jumped with his optic blasts?

I mean, it's probably a bad idea, but I want to see it now.
>>
>>93183108
He can't do that for the same reason he's invulnerable to his own blasts. His body is simply impervious to any force the energy produces.
>>
>>93181866
Ultimate Sue tried to kill Ult Reed that way. He just stretched around the blockage.
>>
>>93180590
>Using magnetism to get small metal pieces inside someone's head through their ears and fuck their shit up
>>
This is basically blood bending in Avatar
>>
>>93182588
Environmental manipulation, but you can only manipulate matter/energy that you've consumed.
If you're eat ice, you can manipulate cold/snow/ice. If you're swallow air, you can manipulate air, creating powerful gales and giving yourself flight.
Drink oil? Oil manipulation.
Swallow a rock? Geomancy.
And so on.
Drawback being that it takes time to switch elements, and until you are fully switched you don't have complete immunity to the matter/energy in question. Enhanced constitution allows you to consume and resist more dangerous materials like lava and acid, but if you don't, continued exposure to such dangerous matter/energy will begin to harm you much as it does a baseline human.
You can take a blast of fire to the face or a lightning bolt, but if you're hit hard enough and continually, it will eventually bring you down.
So basically Matter Eater Lad, but he gains abilities from the matter he eats instead of just eating quickly.
>>
File: terminal 7.png (125KB, 317x341px) Image search: [Google]
terminal 7.png
125KB, 317x341px
>>93180590
Using invisibility to flicker, giving seizure-prone enemies an instant seizure
>>
>>93183263

How much do you need to injest before you can control something, and how much can you control for how long?
>>
Kinda reminds of of Full Metal Alchemist, there's was one guy who would boil all the water in your body instantly
>>
>>93181985
or you could cause cancer
>>
>>93183368
At least a morsel's worth, around the size of your average crouton, although that will get you around 100lbs of material to manipulate. A full mouthful is 500lbs, and you can swallow four mouthfuls for a maximum of 2000lbs of material to manipulate.
A morsel's worth will last you for about half a week, but four mouthfuls will be expended within 12 hours, faster depending on how intensive your use is.
>>
>>93183669
that's a lot of semen
>>
>>93183757
>power to brutally destroy the prostates of your foes
>but you literally have to guzzle cum
I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>93183839
its for the greater good!
no evil villain will reproduce as long as the semenmancer still walks!
>>
I have always thought the ability to fly is greatly overlooked. People make fun of it since it is so ubiquitous, but I have always felt it does not get the respect it deserves.
For one thing I want to see a street level hero who only has that one ability. A ninja with this ability would be awesome as they would leave no trace or be hindered by obstacles in any way.
I would also like to see completely unassisted flight explored a lot more.
>>
>>93184261
Falcon?
>>
File: Risotto Nero.png (163KB, 296x398px) Image search: [Google]
Risotto Nero.png
163KB, 296x398px
>>93183183
not exactly /co/, but a version of this happened in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5, and it was pretty brutal. pic related
>>
>>93183147
Ultimate Reed is the only version of him I don't hate. He stopped being a butthurt asshole about Doom being cooler than him and started going nuts with his power, using it constantly instead of only occasionally.
>>
File: I-I'm gonna need a drink.png (58KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
I-I'm gonna need a drink.png
58KB, 248x255px
>>93183511
>Repeatedly make bits of someone heal until you notice one acting strange
>Make it 'heal' at a terrifying rate
>1 minute later, part of the victim's brain has got so big it's just crushed the rest of it
This got disturbing kinda too quickly for my tastes
>>
>>93182656
Nightcrawler did it with a shark.
>>
>>93184634
He teleported a shark inside someone?
>>
X-ray vision, give everybody cancer
>>
>>93184808
AoA version of Kurt teleported a shark inside of AoA Blob
>>
>>93184808
into blob; i think it was an age of apocalypse story
>>
>>93180590
>change colors to turn your opponent's eyes black to blind them
Pupils are already black.
>>
>>93184925
you wouldn't change their pupils black you fucking retard, you'd change the clear surface layer of their eye black so light doesn't enter the pupil.
>>
>>93184967
Clear isn't a color, it's not affected by color changing abilities.
>>
>>93180590
Use X-Ray vision to give someone cancer
use pyrokinetic to boil the water inside someone cooking them alive
>>
>>93180590
This is far more precise than it needs to be. Unless you are trying to make it look like they were killed by a brain hemorrhage, why not just absent-mindedly slash their brain in half, or open up their stomach, or any number of other, simpler ways to kill them.
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (73KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
73KB, 300x386px
Converting sound into energy could probably explode something depending on volume
>>
>>93185138
>Converting sound into energy
explain what you mean by this?
sound is just waves which is just energy traveling through and shifting particles.
>>
>>93180590
The ability to grow without limit means you could grow to become larger than the universe itself.
>>
>>93185138
Sound is energy. And it already can do that it just has to be ridiculously loud.
>>
>>93184925
>>93184967
>>93184993
I was having difficulty figuring out what difference the colour of someone's iris would make. Turns out it was just based on some dumb shit.

A pupil is a hole by the way, it isn't black

>>93185206
You wouldn't be able to outspeed the expansion of the universe. Especially since that expansion has been accelerating for like five billion years.
>>
File: Ruby Confused.png (86KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby Confused.png
86KB, 300x270px
>>93185441
>holes can't be black
>>
>>93180678
Nothing is cooler than when someone speeds up to start a fire
>>
>>93185469
It's made out of tissue. Guess what color tissue is. It's not black.
>>
>>93185502
HOL UP
>>
>>93180590
Magneto should have electromagnetic abilities, shooting lightning and having railguns for arms. Instead he throws girders around.
>>
File: US-Avengers-Ms.-Marvel-variant.jpg (121KB, 1296x1992px) Image search: [Google]
US-Avengers-Ms.-Marvel-variant.jpg
121KB, 1296x1992px
Elasticity is one of the most versatile powers but it's barely used creatively in media. It's just "hey look that person can stretch".
>>
>>93185529
Doesn't magneto turn the statue of liberty into a giant electromagnet/battery for his machine?
>>
Everytime we move our muscles we produce heat, so imagine someone who can stop time for everyone but himself. During the timestop, he'll have moved a tremendous amount for an infinitely small time, which would generate massive amounts of heat, which he would use to ignite people or things
>>
>>93185502
How can a hole be made out of anything?
>>
>>93185593
Simple, you take anything, then remove enough of it that you end up with a hole.

then you have a whole hole and enough anything to fill it.
>>
>>93185614
The hole itself still isn't tissue or any other kind of matter.
>>
>>93180678
On CW Barry snapped his fingers with a blowtorch as a quick flamethrower
It was nice
>>
>>93185628
>hole itself still isn't tissue
that's not what your mom said last night when I was tissue-ing her tissue hole with my tissue
>>
>>93180621
> you draw heat from objects instead of conjuring flame out of mid-air.

I've always loved how in the RIFTS rpg the "Fire-Warlock" class got a handful of ice powers because of that
>>
>>93185628
The hole is a hole in something. If there's nothing around it then it's not a hole therefore while technically incorrect it's fairly obvious that talk about what it's made from refers to the surrounding part.
>>
>>93185724
The hole is not composed of what surrounds it. The original claim was that pupils are not black because they're holes made up from tissue that isn't black. That claim is wrong, because the hole itself is black, regardless of the color of the matter that surrounds it.
>>
>>93185469
Not sure what's so confusing or where I implied that. A pupil looks black because it's a hole where the interior is cast in shadow. It isn't actually black.
>>
>>93185825
A hole isn't black, it has no color. It's a hole.
>>
>>93185865
What the fuck, anon?
I'm not sure I needed to know this.
I'll never look at eyes the same.
>>
>>93185885
That's a middle or high school level biology.
>>
>>93185885
That's pretty much how anything looks like when you zoom in enough
>>
>>93185865
You implied it by saying that the pupil isn't black, due to the fact that it's a hole.
>>93185867
Why can't a hole be black?
>>
File: eye-night-vision.jpg (47KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
eye-night-vision.jpg
47KB, 580x436px
>>93185885
How did you not know this. It's junior high science class stuff.
>>
>>93185927
The same way there can't be a shadow without something causing it. Because a hole is a property of something. It's not a thing that exists on it's own. And no, black holes don't count because the name is not literal.
>>
>>93185909
>>93185929
My shit-tier school only had a generic "science" class because specialized sciences weren't "inclusive" enough.
Everyone got taught the same stupid shit, like Mentos and Coke rockets and that some things burn a different color over a Bunsen burner.
Blame the failing school systems for this.

I dropped the fuck out and learnt a trade, so it worked out okay.
>>
>>93185987
Ah, yes, americans.
>>
>>93186004
I don't want to derail the thread, but for once this stupid shit wasn't America.
I'm not saying this shit doesn't happen there too, but it's all over the world now.
>>
>>93185976
If we're going by your standards, then can cold not exist because it's simply the lack of heat?
>>
>>93181883

I have no idea
>>
>>93185987
>trade
Smart man. Better that than going into debt so you can be made to attend sociology classes.
You made the right choice.
>>
>>93180590
Telekinesis is garbage.
>>
>>93186058
Cold is neither. It's simply less heat than you're used to. It's like comparing a place in the shadow to a place in sunlight. A shadow isn't the opposite of light it's just a place with less light.
>>
>>93184261

I had an idea for a character who had precision flying powers and was also a fencer. Her superhero name was "Hummingbird," and instead of the straight on flying most heroes do, she could flit around like her namesake and use her various fencing weapons to take out bad guys.
>>
>>93186146
I don't think this conversation is ever going to get anywhere, considering I'm talking to a guy who doesn't believe in cold.
>>
>>93185628

The fluid in your eye is though
>>
>>93186179
Are you serious? Has your education system failed you so badly?
>>
>>93186085

Only if you lack imagination, telekinesis is frequently one of the most broken powers in fiction.
>>
>>93186179

He's technically right. Cold is just the absence of heat, which is energy of some kind.
>>
>>93186159
That seems pretty interesting, especially that it wasn't the cliched posh fucker with a thin moustache who did the fencing.
The whole misdirection thing it neato, having it be both the method of attack and travel.
A peculiar speech pattern to tie into that may add to the character.

Make this happen, anon.
>>
>>93186262
It's not even the absence unless you're talking about absolute zero. Everything above has some heat, it's just lower than you so you perceive it as cold. Cold is a human impression not a property of universe.
>>
>>93186281

I was also toying around with the idea that should could make things float by touching it to make her powers a little less lethal, but yeah, she's one of my favorite superhero ideas I've come up with.
>>
>>93183145
Otherwise he would at the very least snap his own neck, if not tear his own head off, from the force of his blasts
>>
>>93186326
>make things float by touching it to make her powers a little less lethal
Like gravity would lose its hold over the items for a while?
Instead of dropping her phone and breaking it, it'd just float around and be fine?
Man, what a hellish time it would be until she got control of her powers.
That's some prime story material.

One thing though, I don't understand how exactly that ties into her powerset.
>>
Had a concept for a hero where their power was using their body as a conduit for changing any force that interacts with them. Think a Newton cradle but the middle one is the one with this power, you lift the right one on the end and drop it. The super powered one reflects the force and sends the right one flying while it stays still.
>>
>>93186212
The fluid is obviously clear, unless you want to argue that it's black.
>>93186213
>>93186262
I'm the one who brought up the concept of cold being the lack of heat. That doesn't mean cold doesn't exist though.
>>
>>93186373

The idea was that she's not actually flying, but using her ability to make herself float in different directions very quickly. I've always liked the idea of heroes misrepresenting what their power is in order to maintain an advantage. For instance, pretending you have telekinesis when you actually have the ability to control ghosts or something.
>>
>>93180590

Telekinesis is literally just Godpower if you're smart enough.
>>
>>93186396
So Sebastian Shaw?
>>
>>93184261
Has any character had flight without any of the incidental powers necessary to make it safe for a person (e.g., super endurance to handle the wind resistance/temperature/elements, super vision and hearing to be able to navigate at high speeds, super reflexes to be able to navigate at speed, need little or no oxygen to live, etc)

It would be interesting to explore a human who has Superman-like flight but nothing else, and they have to solve all of these problems to make the power really useful.
>>
>>93186439

I had an idea for a superhero apocalypse where everyone kept their primary powers but lost their necessary secondary ones. So flame heroes start catching on fires, speedsters friction themselves to death, etc., etc.,
>>
>>93186424
Oh shit, that is a good idea.
I love misleading people about powers for reasons like having a trump card or not opening up to people you don't trust I mean hey, they are wearing masks
Quality ideas, anon.
I hope to see this happen some day.

Any idea on a costume?
I'm guessing something light and softly colored?
>>
>>93185056
An telekinetic assassin would be neat. He's so good that he can destroy blood vessels from the inside, perfectly replicating the effect of an aneurysm so he can kill completely undetected.
>>
>>93185575
Nah, Oda uses it really well in One Piece, but that's /a/land. When it comes back stateside somehow it just becomes HURR BIG OR SMOL HURRR LOMG ARMS
>>
>>93186472

My idea was a fencing uniform, complete with that net helmet thing, with a little hummingbird styled over the heart. Simple and easy to hide for an actual fencer, which works for her because she's a street level hero. Maybe add some slight wing motif to the arms or back later on, but I wanted her design to remain relatively simple. I've actually got tons of superhero concepts written down somewhere because I was planning on doing a radio play that unfortunately got sidetrack by other projects and never got off the ground. The idea was a guy with the ability to broadcast his own voice over radiowaves turned podcaster after realizing how useless his power is in combat, and spends his time nerding out over the heroes and villains in his universe.
>>
>>93186534
If I may, I'd suggest adding in a light amount of baby blue or something close to that on the arms/legs.
Gotta break up full colors.
>>
>>93186534
As a fencer, this concepts pretty cool.
Only drawback is fencing community's so tiny that a villain could gather up all the fencers in the city in a moderate sized warehouse in the course of a day and still have room to spare
>>
>>93186471
That would be pretty interesting. Maybe the heroes were taking down a Lex Luthor type who had created a depowering machine, but during the final battle they damage the machine so it didn't remove all of their powers, just those secondary ones.
>>
>>93186574
>>93186534
That guys also right. High level competition has a bunch of fancy schmancy uniforms with prints and helmet spray patterns. You're not restricted to ye olde boringe training whites
>>
>>93186574

Probably a good idea, a lot of the superheroes I came up with never got past the initial concept design as I got sidetracked with other stuff. Maybe a little color flair around the throat or something.
>>
>>93186401
Cold exists the same way a sour taste exists. It's the way your brain perceives something not a separate "element".
>>
>>93186605

I think my original idea was some kind of engineered virus, but that would work too.
>>
>>93186474
Rising Stars had a special like this, she did Black Ops work using her TK to assassinate people by giving them strokes
>>
>>93186433
Nah, he gets stronger to do things with energy.

My guy is like a mirror with strictly force, you could gas’s him or electrocute him fine, but the idea that he can change how force goes through him, so he’s still weak.
>>
>>93186637
But what she did do to them after the handjob?
>>
>>93186607
Just make sure you get color a actual hummingbird would have, but a lighter one due to the flight and femininity.

>>93186606
I actually don't know a thing about fencing it's French, right? but I know costume design.
I'd be right at home on /fa/ in a superpowered world.
>>
>>93186652
>>93186606
>>93186584
>>93186574
>>93186472

If anyone's interested, I actually did get 3 episodes complete before shelving the project in favor of other things. All 3 are up on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlOVTphen2G1LZ_G6Xe7azIkRygFniK1y

I designed these first episodes to be kind of rough on purpose, as both I and the main character Mike were new to the whole radioplay/podcast thing, but this does a pretty good job of establishing the universe I was going for. Sadly, never got around to including Hummingbird, but I may come back to this series eventually.
>>
>>93186699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwqfGIqDss&index=1&list=PLlOVTphen2G1LZ_G6Xe7azIkRygFniK1y
>>
>>93186699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85sftX5H9E&index=2&list=PLlOVTphen2G1LZ_G6Xe7azIkRygFniK1y
>>
>>93186699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdSwRNngJY&index=3&list=PLlOVTphen2G1LZ_G6Xe7azIkRygFniK1y
>>
>>93186713
>>93186721
>>93186730

It's actually been so long since I made these I'm not sure I remember everything I did in them.
>>
File: REDEYE ORIGINAL.jpg (105KB, 676x762px) Image search: [Google]
REDEYE ORIGINAL.jpg
105KB, 676x762px
>>93185987
>>93185885
That's actually where the red-eye effect comes from, incidentally. The light from a camera's flash shines into the hole, and lights up the blood vessels at the back of the eye.
>>
>>93182656
The plot of Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do.
>>
>>93186843
Sick, now I'm happy I learnt this.
>>
>>93186843
Don't let this faggot trick you. The red-eye effect is an artifact leftover from your soul exiting your body and being sucked into the camera when your picture is taken.
>>
File: 1497298900253.png (816KB, 851x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497298900253.png
816KB, 851x480px
>>93186870
>>
>>93185575
Read plastic man
>>
>>93186905
>one example
I mean yeah I love Plas a lot but I'd like for it to be explored more in other stuff.

Also his power is TECHNICALLY plasticity not elasticity. :^)
>>
>>93186159
I had a similar concept based around impractical martial arts, like street fighter moves or doing armbars off the ground
>>
>>93186179
You are a retard by the highest degree.
>>
>>93180590

Synergy has the most potential.

See
>>93185138
I remember a story where Blackbolt's voice is converted by Dazzler into a big flash.

>>93181866
In Marvel Zombies she kills someone by materializing a small forcefield in her head and expanding it.
>>
File: 1495764086803.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495764086803.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>93183311
bretty good
>>
>>93180873
this, which they never actually get it all correct
if a speedster can whirly-hands a tornado at his foe, then they definitely have enough friction to start a fire
>>
>>93189825

The possibilities of the sonic boom itself...

I'm sure Jamie Maddrox could be totally OP too.
>>
>>93186649
she killed herself using too much power raising fertile soil up above the dessert in the middle east, particle by particle
>>
File: tumblr_moxovvWxCj1rrxr8fo1_500.gif (926KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moxovvWxCj1rrxr8fo1_500.gif
926KB, 500x375px
>>93182770
mermaid man did that already
>>
>>93182120
>that time Emma frost did that to a crowd of protesters
>>
>>93182770
And the heroes name will be Internet man!
>>
>>93180678
The thing that bugs me with speedsters is how little weight they seem to have behind their punches. Especially in cases where they move near or at the speed of light. Mass and force increase the closer you get to the speed of light, those punches should be insanely destructive
>>
>>93190823
excuse me?
>>
>>93180590
The first was implemented in an early Babylon 5 episode
>>
>>93186514
>Oda uses it really well in One Piece
>muh haki
lolno.
>>
>>93191675
Read Multiversity, you'll be pleased.
>>
File: 1484539232877.jpg (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484539232877.jpg
66KB, 700x700px
>>93180590
Literally any ability that lets you project energy/a force outside of your body without recoil.

Absolutely broken, and no way to really defend against it. Also allows you to break physics, so with a little thought (and effort) you can do some crazy shit depending on the exact power.
>>
gambits power is OP. fuck only needs to touch you to kill you and his stuff isn't effected unless he wishes it.
>use gambits power
>blow up earth
>use gambits power
>blow up countrys
>use gambits power makes someone sides blow into orbit
>>
File: Black_Alice_10.jpg (360KB, 1024x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Alice_10.jpg
360KB, 1024x1042px
>>93180590
Power stealing. This character ended up being able to steal anyone's power, not just magic users like initially.
>>
File: Emma bliss.JPG.jpg (956KB, 1667x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Emma bliss.JPG.jpg
956KB, 1667x1813px
>>93193411
>>
>>93194674
Gambit could be so damned cool with that shit, I always wanted to write a story for him like that. If he goes full potential, he becomes the ultimate glass canon, it being an all or nothing type deal fits really well with his card motif.
>>
>>93180590
Come on anon, remember High School physics class.

Flying down would be substantially less effective than simply flying against.
>>
>>93183108
>Cyke attempts to rocket jump
>shoots at the wrong angle and ends up spinning spasmodically in the air like a hose when you leave it on and don't hold onto it
>>
>>93180678
I think that's what the comic version of Hotstreak from Static did.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.