[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Panther Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6010.jpg (72KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
72KB, 960x704px
>sometimes, you have to employ some really brutal and draconian tactics to keep the peace and save the day

Fucking finally. A refutation to all that hug it out feely-feel crap /co/'a been saturated with for the last few years
>>
Does anyone else want an MCU Illuminati? We've got Stark, T'Challa, and Strange already. We can put Pym on it in place of Reed.
>>
>>93172857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYr7VwQwCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jogj0_8rw48

why does he have da bes themes?
>>
>>93172986
Carol instead of Stark and I'm sold.
>>
File: DB8SMhwU0AYuqWY.jpg (421KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DB8SMhwU0AYuqWY.jpg
421KB, 1536x2048px
Heavy is the head

Black Bolt used to be the same but they made him lose it somehow
>>
>>93173011
>African music
this is nice

>African-American music
WE WUZ!
>>
>>93172986
We're getting Blackbolt

Banner can take Reed's spot
>>
>>93173084
>T'challa is African
MEMES
>American music
Fitting

fuck off
>>
>>93173101
I don't like Banner on the Illuminati. Hulk is one of the ones they fuck with, not one of the ones making the decisions.
>>
>>93173101
banner is smart enough, but nowhere near ruthless enough.

Namor fucking when? I want my MCU illuminati reeeeee
>>
>>93173372
>wanting Gook Aquaman

Why though?
>>
>>93172986
> Stark: "We need to be put in check."

> Stark: "I'm gonna join a super secret cabal."
>>
>>93173042
Well, she is a fascist, so a good fit.
>>
>>93174757
>Tony is a huge hypocrite

In other news, the sky is blue, and water is wet.
>>
>>93172986

MCU Stark is a huge "MUH FEELINGS" pussy though. He'd never do it.
>>
File: M'Baku.png (4MB, 2550x1960px) Image search: [Google]
M'Baku.png
4MB, 2550x1960px
All I know is, I better see M'Baku in a gorilla costume in one of these movies
>>
>>93172986
>MCU Illuminati
>with Cap
>>
>>93174921
Isn't the whole concept of Man Ape a bit racist?
>>
File: IMG_6011.gif (127KB, 501x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.gif
127KB, 501x270px
>>93175083
>Africans can't like apes and monkeys and whatnot because RACISM

You're such a tool.

>>93174921
I'm hoping he wears a knock-off of the Black Panther armor except it's ape-themed
>>
>>93172857
>sometimes, you have to employ some really brutal and draconian tactics to keep the peace and save the day
Like letting people all over the world die of cancer so Wakandians can be snowflakes?
>>
Couldn't last one chapter while reading Coates' Black Panther.
>>
>>93175697
*issue
>>
>World of Wakanda gets canned
>The Root tells people they should be buying the comics and supporting them instead of tweeting.
>http://www.theroot.com/marvel-comics-cancels-black-panther-spin-off-about-blac-1796017904

>Amid that excitement, oh so quietly, it was announced Sunday night that World of Wakanda, the Black Panther spinoff comic that focuses on the Dora Milaje (all those amazingly dressed, capoeira-fighting black women in the trailer), was canceled. Many people will feel like this is a gut punch.

>Marvel’s cancellation of a Black Panther comic book right after the movie trailer breaks the internet, and just a few weeks after it canceled another Black Panther spinoff, smells like a C-O-N-SPIRACY. I’m here to tell you that comic books are a complicated business; there are levels to this. If we’re serious about supporting black art, we’ve got to show our love in dollars and not just tweets.

>I’m one of those legitimate comic book fans. I go to conventions, I have thousands of comics in my house, I have the first Black Panther comic from 1966, and I even interviewed Ta-Nehisi Coates for The Root last year, right before he starting writing the new series. So I also know a lot about the business side of comics and how that differs from what we see on the big and small screens, which is what most people consume. Comics get canceled all the time, and it’s usually just because of poor sales. Look at the World of Wakanda sales over the last six months:

I'm almost shocked they give a proper answer to people that they should be supporting these comics IF they want them to continue.
>>
>>93175728
It was canned before the trailer though.

It was a shit book anyway.
>>
>>93175442
Thats really the best way to go:Gorilla themed vibranium powersuit. If M'Baku wants Wakanda, he needs to symbolize his power
>>
>>93175728
Take that, lesbians. Sorry, White Tiger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.