[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started watching King of the Hill, when does it start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I just started watching King of the Hill, when does it start to go downhill? Or is it good/decent all throughout?
>>
Yeeeeeeep!
(Drink beer)
>>
It's a steady decline. The last few seasons are noticeably worse than the rest, but it's so gradual that there's no hard point where it started getting bad. The last few seasons are still more than watchable compared to something like Modern Simpsons.
>>
>>93169739
I thought the last season had some gems
LOVED the "fuck canada" episode
>>
File: let me die.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
let me die.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>93169739
it stays fairly solid (no steep decline like the Simpsons & Family Guy) but the quality starts dipping shortly after Lucky is introduced. the HD season is pretty forgettable except for the finale and Just Another Manic Kahn-Day
>>
>>93169739
The last few seasons aren't as good but it never, ever gets to the point of being unwatchable. There may be bad episodes here and there (that one in the last season with Hank's mother for example) but never enough to ruin the overall quality of the show.

Also, ignore the fags who bitch about Lucky. He's a good dude, likable character and one of the better parts of the last few seasons.
>>
>>93171212
>Also, ignore the fags who bitch about Lucky. He's a good dude, likable character and one of the better parts of the last few seasons.
agreed, only bad Lucky episode is bad because of Peggy, not Lucky himself
>>
It's as kino as cartoons can get
>>
>>93171224
I'm honestly kind of surprised that Tom Petty wasn't a bad voice actor. KotH was always good about guest casting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.