[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids Next Lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: KNDLogo.png (66KB, 408x244px) Image search: [Google]
KNDLogo.png
66KB, 408x244px
Post your questions about KND lore and other anons will try to answer them
>>
>>93169017
How did nobody notice the treehouse, the hundreds of bases the size of skyscrapers, and the blatant weapons the kids were carrying around and report them?
>>
>>93171005
because it was a kid's cartoon show and you shouldn't think about it too much
>>
>>93171172
So, thread over then?
>>
>>93171187
Instructions unclear. I guess it was supposed to be a game like "make a wish; corrupt a wish"

Is goberment aware of knd?
>>
What does Nigel's dad and grandpa think Father is doing with his life after being decommissioned ?
>>
If children created adults, how does sex and birth fit into their world? Did they create adult animals too?
>>
>>93169017

Do you think kuki enjoys anal?
>>
>>93171322
goberment doesn't exist. it's a ruse to keep stupid kids from going too far and enslaving adults.

>>93171345
nigel's dad is blissfully unaware and assumes he's the head of some company
grandfather doesn't give a shit
>>
who's best girl
>>
File: Rachel.png (378KB, 761x689px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel.png
378KB, 761x689px
>>93171462
Rachel, duh
>>
File: FatherImage.png (52KB, 300x549px) Image search: [Google]
FatherImage.png
52KB, 300x549px
What was his problem?
>>
>>93172206
>ywn call father daddy
Why live
>>
>>93172206
daddy issues
>>
Did this show make me gay because of the gender war episode?
>>
>>93171005
u can make the case for, since it's seen through kids eyes, everything is exaggerated so a tree house may been larger and cooler than what it really is, and so on.

>>93172206
his father didn't love him, legit.
>>
How did the show get away with two characters smoking? I know its a minor point but it was an American kids show.
>>
>>93169017
How did they faked the first moon landing?
>>
>>93172598

iirc, neither of them actually smoke, they just have a pipe/cigar in their mouth.
>>
File: numbuh 3 pleading.png (191KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
numbuh 3 pleading.png
191KB, 450x334px
>>93171714
>>
>>93169017
im trying to recall an episode where i guess one of the kids go to some playground ruins or some maze, and i cant stop thinking about it.
>>
>>93172736
I gues, but it was heavily implied. Hell, the cigar was lit and had ash at the end, even if we never saw smoke coming off it. Also looking back in it both Mr. Boss and Father were some real fucking scary characters in how real they are. They both represented very real characteristics of abusive fathers. I think the writers had some issues they brought out in those two.
>>
So if Wigglestein was the first adult created by children, and heavily implied to be Father, then how was it that Father had a brother and a father of his own in grandfather?
>>
>>93169017
How long have the Delightful Children been delightfulized? it's never mentioned how long sector z has been missing, are they legally still children or should they be adults by now? And more to the point are they really siblings? is Father their real father or did he kidnap them?
>>
>>93174945
Nigel's rendition of the history of the world may have fudged a few things, although he got scarily close to the truth
>>
>>93174945

Maybe Father created them? A brother to be his equal and a Father to prove he could perfect what dumb children attempted?
>>
>>93169017
How does decomissioning work? Does it only take away your KND related memories or do they take away literally everything that happened while you were an operative?
>>
>>93177452
I assume it's like the more sophisticated mind wipes used in Artemis Fowl, where all relevant memories are removed and the brain fills in the gaps with new stuff.
>>
>>93169017
Did anyone actually die?
>>
>>93172828
Operation r.a.b.b.i.t.
>>
>>93175195
They should be Numbuh 0s age but the delightfulization process made them young forever. Father captured them and delightfulized them.
>>
File: 1496010431497.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496010431497.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
dude KND is shitty and you should feel bad for liking a piece of shit show.
>>
File: eer.jpg (65KB, 298x342px) Image search: [Google]
eer.jpg
65KB, 298x342px
>>93177678
I like you... Would you like to see a magic trick?
>>
>>93177695
Sure.
>>
>>93177830
>>93177678
>anime fag doesn't like a quality western show.
pottery
>>
>>93171714
NO PLEASE I CANT SHE BRINGS TOO MUCH EMOTION
>>
>>93177662
I mean that's what I assumed the first time I watched it, but they never actually mention them having any association with Numbuh 0. Monty says that he knew they had to be Kids Next Door operatives but not that he new these operatives in particular. They could have been delightfulized only a couple years ago.
Honestly them being the same age as Monty really doesn't make a lot of sense, because Father is supposed to be his younger brother. I refuse to believe that a 10 year old brainwashed a group of kids and forced them to act like he's their dad.
>>
>>93169017
How does "numbuhring" work? Like, is Nigel supposed to be the first KND operative or something? I don't think it's in order.
>>
>>93171380
all im sure of is that adulthood is a disease in knd. whos to say how kids are made in our world is just adult propaganda to make it look like adults make kids in knd?
>>
>>93178052
If you remember from when Tommy joined the KND, operatives get to chose their own number when they graduate. most likely your number becomes available to a new member once you're decommissioned. then again there are two kids who are both numbuh 44 so I don't think anybody really gives a shit
>>
>>93178104
tommy never did get properly decomissioned and brain wiped did he? he is going to remember all of his brothers adventures and hogie will just wave it off as his imagination as a kid. truly a sad end for the tommy.
>>
>>93178170
he'll probably still have to do it when he turns 13 even though he's not a member anymore.
>>
>>93178222
Who knows, he might just get lost in the shuffle.
>>93178006
True, they didn't specify they were Zeros team mates. The missing members of sector z seemed to be a legend on par with number 0 so I'd think they'd at least have to be from before 362 and the current members of sector V joined.
>>
Are traps gay?
>>
>>93178352
the life of a knd legend is very melancholy, unless you are an operative at 5 or less you probably only have a good four or five years. Chad and Kree were legends turn villians, although with Chad it was part of a test set by the GKND.

Imagine though, an ancient race of kids untouched by the adult disease never to "grow old". a never-ever-nuh-uhn-noway-land.
>>
>>93178425
The Promised Land of the G:KND. One of they hope to create on their own.
>>
It was all the kids imagination. fin
>>
>>93178485
Boooooorrrriiiing.
>>
>>93178485
your no fun. now your going to say that nigel going to the gknd is just symbolic of him dying from cancer.

the idea that everything we know is just a big conspiracy of the makees taking over the makers is much more fun.
>>
>>93178444
Given what CN bringing back older properties has been like so far (TTG, PPG) would it actually be as good as /co/ thinks it could be?

And did Warburton lock up creative control like Antonucci did?
>>
>>93178089
We know babies exists in CKND. And the idea of adulthood as a disease is something the GKND spreads, and from Warburton's attempt at a public pitch they don't seem like they're necessarily a trustworthy organization.
>>
>>93178856
>would it actually be as good as /co/ thinks it could be?
No, CN bringing back KND would be a detriment to the original series. They would somehow fuck it up terribly and if it was legitimately successful,l they'd give it a death shot and air it irregularly.
>>
Did they ever have a villain that was secretly an adult but didn't look it?
>>
>>93179159
you mean a midget villain?
>>
File: sleepy 362.jpg (85KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy 362.jpg
85KB, 480x640px
>>93171462
>>93171714

Agreed.
>>
What was the deal with Toiletnator what did he do other than alter ego
>>
>>93179159
The baby from Operation c.a.b.l.e.-t.v.
>>
>>93179648
He was just a loser with a lame gimmick that wanted to hang out with the cool villains. In a comic it was revealed he was actually Numbuh 4's uncle.
>>
whats the galactic kids next door?
>>
>>93180402
An april fools prank from the show's creator.

https://youtu.be/NqmHry0Y8D4
>>
>>93171714
She is voiced by Rachael MacFarlane who is Seth's sister.
>>
>>93178985
but we already know that adults make up things like history and makes kids go to school to brainwash kids from the truth. the gknd might just be disconnected from whats going on earth.

adults and kids can get along fine but the gknd might view earth how it is now as plagued by heresy and must be purged. kids were suppost to be the heirs of earth, but adults rule now, who were made to be a slave race.
>>
is knd considered "deepest lore" or is it a mish mash of stolen scifi lore made to look original?

they had a lore episode that is flat out reskined animatrix story of men and machines, almost word for word. then they had the splinter that was suppost to be extremists but ended up being a test.
>>
>>93181040
The KND archive states that kids created adults to do all the menial chores they didn't want to do. How can it be a disease that infests multiple planets and species if adults were made by children on earth?
>>
>>93169017
What happens to the kids who know about the KND but aren't operatives themselves? Do they get decommissioned too?
>>
>>93181134
KND's "lore" and story is sort of built presently and retroactively in the series, if that makes any sense. It was constantly bolting new things onto it, and it often made it so things were meant to both be viewed as silly but also taken seriously--can you really hear broccoli taking over the earth as part of a plot by a man called Father and think that the writers didn't believe they were doing something goofy? But in the setting it is a major deal and is treated as such.

KND was fun because it expanded itself the further in it went, bolting espionage themes, military conflicts, and sci-fi elements into a narrative which is, on its face, fun and lighthearted. The entire idea of decommissioning is treated very much like the big important sacrifice that it would be, except it's done with plungers and nailed-together planks.

I really enjoyed it, because its narratives could be ridiculous and self-aware, but could also be examples of interesting situations and good writing which weren't held back by the setting but rather advanced it.
>>
>>93180515
It wasn't a prank, despite when it came out. It was an attempt at a public pitch for the series to try and convince the network to pick it up. Sadly, they passed.
>>
File: 1450829157337.jpg (12KB, 137x264px) Image search: [Google]
1450829157337.jpg
12KB, 137x264px
>Starts out episodic and no real main plot
>Slowly introduce lore elements and character development
>Final two seasons introduce a overarching plot that goes somewhere
Is KND Steven Universe but actually good?
>>
>>93169017
who do pedophiles work in the world
>>
>>93181219
i think thats what i liked about it, it wasnt afraid to be too goofy but still had a consistent world in one thats over-exaggerated and silly.

>>93181253
it use to be subtile, now its building up to redacting rose being a war criminal. at least knd doesnt beat you over the head with messages of friendship, love, peace, understanding, and crying.
>>
>>93181436
KND could and did tell some adult stories, but it did so through its exaggerated world. Ironically, in a way I think of it as true example of 'mature' writing, in that it didn't need or want to use profanity or actual guns or death or any of those things people superficially regard as being the mark of a story with more substance.

It had an episode where it told a spy fiction version of The Defiant Ones, and not once did it break from the show's tone in doing so. It's something I think a lot of writers could benefit from keeping in mind when doing their own projects.
>>
What was that flavor of ice cream?
>>
>>93178410

no
>>93177527

iirc no one is out right confirmed dead, however there's a theory that TDCFDTL are dead, they never appear again, and numbah 5 states that after their last fight, they never fight again

also, the girl from the fountain of youth episode? i think she fell into a huge pit and we never saw her again.
>>
>>93182408

blurpleberry ice-cream is the closet tasting one, stated by numbah 0
>>
>>93182694
>i think she fell into a huge pit and we never saw her again.

nevermind, she survived.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.