[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superpowers, Reasons, Role Play, & Fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: 4chan CO Post Invite Image..png (619KB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4chan CO Post Invite Image..png
619KB, 844x1500px
Hi CO,
I've been away for little bit.
Want to have some fun?
>>
I forgot the roulette option, sorry
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
here you go.
>>
File: Reiki_Symbol.png (11KB, 370x430px) Image search: [Google]
Reiki_Symbol.png
11KB, 370x430px
I'm going to start same fagging out of boredom.
I made the crappy op picture because simply typing it in met me wit a error: field to long.
I want to know what superpowers you want and why. Bonus points if they have human motivations and are related to each other.
Here are my ten choices and why.
1. Life force manipulation: as I said one part irony and one part sincerity. Ironic that a suicidally depressed person would face control over the spiritual essence of life, but is bonded to the sincere desire to become better in mind and as a person. In fiction, it us often used as an expression of the character and almost as often is something that has to be developed, to be earned. Animation would allow me to bring any waifu to life (or lifu). Life force manipulation also leads to every super power on the wikia, and I mean all of them, which leads to the worst case of analysis paralysis.
>>
File: claircog trippy.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
claircog trippy.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
2. Claircognizance: for convenience, more than anything. You are provided knowledge by psychic powers. But imagine if you had ADHD or ADD along with this power. The combination of common a mental disorder and a psychic power that just lets you know things could be both comical and tragic, as both are not mutually exclusive.
>>
Is this some sort of sex thing?
>>
File: Technomagic.jpg (61KB, 465x604px)
Technomagic.jpg
61KB, 465x604px
3. Technomancy & Magitech: technological magic and magitech on the wikia. Both have separate pages, but before you say I'm cheating (which, honestly, I am) magitech is a variation, a different form of technological magic. As for why, so I can build machines, vehicles, houses, and buildings anywhere. For distinction’s sake, I'm darting technomancy is an art(skill), and magitech is the artwork(product/effect).
>>
File: Quadri.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quadri.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>93168020
only if you want it to be.
4. Tetralogy: in this context the study of philosophy, science, religion, and magic (and probably both the philosophy of science and magico-religious practices like shamanism and totemism). Just think of it as career paths and mess of influence. A scientist and an engineer, publishing findings and selling patents. A philosophy professor and author, giving lectures and writing books. A classical magician (modern mage) and scholar, working magic and writing grimoires. A mythologist and priest, using religious essentialism to convert people to your faith, whatever that is for you.
>>
5. Anti-Magic: for defense and just to fuck with people's heads. “Oh, you poor, horny, hentai male lead. You just got magic, but you're staying a virgin for my amusement.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEb3WcQxHn0
>>
>>93166639
Roulette option returned
Monotheistic Deity Physiology
Well, I'm done. It's been swell, but I'm off to make my own universe!
>>
File: bonus-points-logo-4003.png (85KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
bonus-points-logo-4003.png
85KB, 400x267px
6. Point system: I never got around to using habitica, but that app didn't make money out of thin air. That and it could be a great motivator, like habitica, gold star stickers, a paycheck, as a record of your growth as a person to remind toy of your victories even if they are small. This could be more addictive than crack, or World of Warcraft .
>>93168066
Fantastic! Tell me what you do there.
>>
File: Minotaur_kratos.jpg (71KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_kratos.jpg
71KB, 640x456px
7. Enhanced Instincts: for a similar reason as claircognizance, convenience, but also survivability, assurance, and competence. There are at least to big lines of thought here that contributed to this decision.
* sexual instinct. A lot of people are scared of being bad in bed, not being attractive, or romantic enough to be loved or loving, and I am definitely one of them. This superpowered libido and intuition would push you to become smooth, seductive, sexy, and masterful at sex.
* Most of these enhanced instincts concerned with fighting. Even though I was terrible at it and the martial arts classes I took I love fighting, and it's the only thing I miss about school and its bullies. I did manage to kick some ass, but that was back in junior high, and I got a stern talking to from a cop.
>>
>>93168102
>Tell me what you do there.
Sorry, but this is a blue board
>>
8. Scientific Prowess: simply because I'm a science enthusiast, and science manipulation is reality warping, which at this point it's just too much.
>>93168125
Blue board? So are you doing only sexual things? Or am I very of base?
>>
File: Doctor Strange Magic.png (314KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Strange Magic.png
314KB, 400x601px
9. Magic: it's cool. When I was younger I wrote a personal paper that boiled down to magic is to empower the few or the individuals, while science is to empower the many and all humanity. Well I am an individual.
>>
10. Training regimen: just so I don't feel lethargic, lazy, and inauthentic. Given that I've found three to four loops that grant infinite energy and therefore infinite life force, and that combined with claircognizance allows for ever superpower in a way that feels very undeserved.
>>
I'll bump this because I'm curious
>>
>>93168759
>>93168006
Thank you, but please just pick a power and tell me why.
I've given my ten powers and l'll start roleplaying after I finish making my family dinner.
>>
I'm back, I've received praise for dinner again, and I'm ready to begin the roleplay.
I'm basically be playing as super me (me with superpowers). A man in his mid-twenties. A mulatto with a perpetual farmers tan and a mini-afro that calls himself (in private) mula (pronounced Moolah) because cash is more flattering than mule. I just got superpowers, partial out hard work, luck, and some clever thinking. But I don't understand them, let alone have a I mastered them, so I'm researching them, and playing with them.
Right now, I'm walking down the city streets with a spinning hologram over my head reading in bright and bold neon text "FREE SUPERPOWERS FOR A DAY" and in smaller text "Must be 18 years or older to unless asking for invulnerability, regeneration, immunity to poisons and diseases, or the cure to cancer." And in fine print "Extension require payment plans."
>>
>>93168020
I'm serious, take a look at these damn things:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sexual-based_Abilities
>>
>>93169455
Until I can get some one else to play my actions are going to be flying around with the hologram still over my head, but launching fire works out of my hands.
>>
>>93167991
Capabilities
User can create, shape and manipulate life-force, the fundamental force that allows life to appear/exist, grow and flourish throughout the universe. They can control their own personal life-force that dwells within them, allowing them to achieve untold power and great abilities considered to be beyond that of normal beings. Users use physical, spiritual, and mental powers to control their life force.
>>
>>93169674
Applications
Controlling and manipulating Life-Force may include other powers such as:

Age Manipulation
Animancy
Animation
Aura Implanting
Aura Reading
Biological Essence Manipulation
Chi Augmentation
Death Sense
Empathy
Ki Sense
Healing
Spiritual Healing
Life Inducement
Life-Force Absorption
Aura Absorption
Life-Force Extraction
Life-Force Attacks
Life-Force Augmentation
Life-Force Constructs
Life-Force Conversion
Life-Force Detection
Life-Force Empowerment
Life-Force Generation
Life-Force Merging
Life-Force Transferal
Mediumship
Power Activation
Power Augmentation
Power Bestowal
Power Erasure
Regenerative Healing Factor
Resurrection
Soul Manipulation
Spiritual Flight
Spiritual Force Manipulation
Telekinesis
>>
>>93169698
Techniques
Life Field Projection
Life-Force Aura
Life Force Release
Life Link
Life Perception
Power Level Manipulation
Variations
Aura Manipulation: Deals with the concentration of spiritual energy.
Bio-Energy Manipulation: Biological form of life-force
Chi Manipulation: Deals with controlling the body's metaphysical energy.
Life Embodiment
Life-Force Factor Manipulation
Life Magic
Planetary Life-Force Manipulation
>>
holy autism batman
>>
>>93168008
>Claircognizance
Capabilities
The user can gain information about a person, object, place, skillset, ability, or event through intrinsic knowledge, as in it just "comes to" the user's mind.

Applications
Ability Imprinting
Instilled Knowledge
Intuitive Perception
Knowledge Replication
Memory Condition
Variations
Subconscious Manipulation
Associations
Akashic Plane Manipulation
Collective Memory
Extrasensory Perception
History Reading
Intuitive Aptitude
Panmnesia
Retrospective Intelligence
Limitations
May have to wait a while between uses.
May only work with people or an object.
May not work with someone with a Psionic Shield.
Might overloaded the concious mind without regulation.
>>
>>93168022
>technological magic
Also Called
Technomancy
Techno-Mysticism
Capabilities
The user is capable of using magic to affect or replicate technology. The user is capable of communing with technological entities, using their own body as a conduit to technology and casting spells and enchantments that result in some sort of cyber-related effect. The user is basically utilizing science and technology as though as if it was a paranormal element like fire or blood.
>Magitech
Also Called
Magi-Tech
Meta-Tech
Mystechnology
Technomancy

Capabilities
Users can combine magic and technology in various ways and to various extents. Beginners can create, control and mimic technology via magic. Advanced users can infuse technology with magic, granting it considerable edge and versatility. True masters can fuse magic and technology entirely, retaining all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses.
>>
>>93169834
>>technological magic
Applications
Ambient Resource Construction
Artificial Life Creation
Bionic Physiology
Communing (with cybernetic entities)
Computer Interaction
Data Manipulation
Electricity Magic
Electronic Communication
Enhanced Inventing
Mechanical Intuition
Exorcism
Gun Limbs
Human-Artificial Intelligence Synergy
Hologram Interaction
Information Transferal
Interface Creation
Mechanical Weapon Construct
Omnilingualism
Roboticization
Technological Constructs
Technology Manipulation
Technorganic Physiology
Urban Empowerment
Variations
Technomagic
Associations
Magic
Technology Manipulation
Limitations
Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
May become powerless in uncivilized environments, unless they carry electronic devices.
>>
>>93169834
>>Magitech
Applications
Basic Level

Cyber Mind
Computer Interaction
Electronic Communication
Hacking Intuition
Mechanical Intuition
Scanner Vision
Technological Possession
Technology Manipulation
Data Manipulation
Nanite Manipulation
Roboticization
Technological Constructs
>>
>>93169891
Medium Level

Techno-Spell Casting (replicate technological effects)
Energy Blast
Force-Field Generation
Missile Generation
Physical Restoration
Techno-Shapeshifting
Bionic Physiology
Gun Limbs
High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton
Nanite Mimicry
Wish Granting machine, complete with intent decryption programs.
Augmentation
Enhanced Crafting
Impossibility Inducement
Rule Bending
>>
>>93169913
Advanced Level

Techno-Magic Enhancements
Evolution: auto-upgrade once new technology becomes available
Extrasensory Perception: enhance detection and analysis via ESP.
Infinite Supply: unlimited ammo and energy for weapons and devices.
Infusion: enhanced weapons with supernatural effects.
Invulnerability: strengthen materials against physical damage.
Energy Resistance: strengthen materials against energy damage.
Supernatural Resistance: strengthen materials against supernatural effects.
Mode Switching: change form and weapons to fight different enemies.
Paradox Inducement: defy the rules of logic multiplying the unit's power and speed, notably projectile attacks.
Reactive Adaptation: spontaneously adapt to enemies/situations.
Regenerative Healing Factor: fast self-repairs after taking damage.
Reforming: self-reconstruction when destroyed.
Replication: limited self-duplication (number caped or cooldown between uses).
Sequenced Teleportation: automatic retreat to safety after taking too much damage.
Flash Step: instant move from on point to another on the battlefield.
Targeting: correct the trajectory of projectiles to always hit their targets.
Transformation: temporarily upgrade into better versions of itself.
Weapon Proficiency: automatic mastery of the weapons.
Adaptive Replication: assimilation of exotic technologies/supernatural effects.
>>
>>93169939
Master Level

Superior Adaptation: automatic adaptation to fit any purpose.
Adaptive Energy
Adaptive Magic
Limitation Transcendence: overcome the limitations of Technology and Magic.
Magitek Physiology: physically and conceptually personify mystical technology.
Omnifabrication: creation of any construct with any properties/effects:
Develop a Miracle Machine that'll grant any and every possible desire
Erasing weapons
Mass Power Erasure generators.
Reality Rewriting via Interfaces
Omnifarious: Have a body made up of technomagical shape-shifting nanites with infinite possibilities.
Possibility Reconstruction: via law altering mechanization.
Potential Creation: via infusion of technomagic nanites.
Rule Transcendence: bypass the inhibitions of machine or mysticism.
Tetralogy: able to master and perfect all the known laws of logic and nature.
Science-Magic Ascendancy
>>
>>93169650
People are to scared to the flying man shooting fire out of his hands and causing small explosions and lound sounds. Several people call the police.
The police give me a cease and desist order and a ticket for distrubing the peice. I accept the ticket, teleport the police and their car back to the station.
I fly of the the middle of so rural and unused land, and well, I land, setting my feet on terra firm.
I use technomancy and magitech to build a house, a kernalized structure for modular self replication and move in.
"No one wanted my gifts." I whisper to myself.
"I scared the crap out of people, again." a tear wells up."
"FWUUUUUUUUCKKAAAA" I scream at the ceiling and accidently breath fire on the underside of my brand new houses roof."
"Oh, fuck." I whisper while face palming.
>>
>>93169698
>Animation
Capabilities
The user can give a life to inanimate objects/substances, animating them to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.

Variations
Artistic Animation Artistic Manifestation, Drawing Animation
The power to bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality.
Use an Etch-A-Sketch to bring art to life
If mixed with Technology Manipulation, digital drawing or photo can be brought to life.
Clay Animation
Create figures out of clay and being them to life.
Elemental Animation
Bring any Elements to life, fire, water, wind, earth, wood, etc..
Literary Animation Literary Manifestation, Narrative Animation, or Storytelling
The power in which one can project narrative stories into reality. The user can read a book aloud causing the narrative to assume tangible life, with the characters and environments manifesting within the user’s present surroundings.
Object Animation
Bring any sort of object to life, such as statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc..
Reanimation
The ability to reanimate dead beings, possibly restoring their consciousness
Toy Manipulation
Bring toys, like a Barbie Doll or Action Figures, to life and make part of an army
Make toy/water gun fire live rounds including toy tanks
Bring game pieces to life
Use Construction sets, like building blocks, to create a weapon or turn a toy vehicle to life-size and use it like a real vehicle.
Complete an image puzzle in order to give life to the picture.
>>
>>93170101
>>93170193
The house puts out the fire and begins to repair the damage. First there was a venting of white gas that extinguished the flames. After this small rolling squares come in from the edges of the uneven and black edged tear in ceiling and rolling over each other. They lock each in place, cover the burned wound in my new home, and secrete an of white fluid that patches the whole but does not drip lower than the carbonization marks, which it covers. The off white secretion visably dries and hardens, camofloging and blending into the ceiling. And thus the repair process is done.
I slumped against the wall and let myself slide down, like the tired and angst fourteen year old I was ten years ago, and only act like i still am in absolute isolation and privacy.
"What am I going to do no?" I ask inside my own head.
>>
>>93170341
I wipe the impotent fear from my eye and jump to my feet by kicking myself into the air and bouncing the a few steps forward. "I'm not going to do that. I've been doing that since I was eight. I've done that more than I've spent time sleeping. I need some thing to do. I need something with a bit of effort, not some in active contemplation. Or media consumption, well, not now anyway, that can wait until later."
I start pacing arround.
"A hard video game?" I scratch my scalp. as I think aloud in by my lonesome. "Writing a story I'll find shitty and won't finish? Reading "My Immortal?" No, just no."
I start rubbing my chin. "Maybe something to do with my powers. Or maybe I could try to get laid." And then light bulb went off in my head. "I could do both! Right? Riiiiigght?"
>>
>Out of character and out of roleplay.
There are only six posters. Did either of you two that posted bumps make a decison yet. What about the god that was born in the thread are you still here?
>Someone type something please!
>>
>>93170478
The house magically materializes a sofa and other thing as it tries to furnishes itself in an attempt to comfort me.
I plop down in the middle of it, stretch out, and scratch my chin again.
"Superpowers and sex. Super and Sex, eh. Well let me see what I can do.
>>93167991
>Animation would allow me to bring any waifu to life (or lifu).
The thought enters my mind. And my reaction is a unwowed "Mmm. I don't have a waifu. I never bothered to pick one. I could never decide on just one. Making such a decsion was always just too hard. Hard? Yes, hard, that's what I want." I feel a smile stretch my face a part and eyes widen in a way that just promises me that my eyes will dry out faster and make people call me insane if they were here to see it. "Yes that Is what I want."
>>
>>93170690
I put my right hand on my left hip, left hand on my right hip, crossing my arms as I did. Then I threw hands out in arcs in the are and to the sides in front of my face. This action created floating and flat holographic computer windows arrayed before me, and a hard light key bord and mouse.
"I'll make a list of characters that I liked and using process of elimination I will decided which one I like best and love the most. The one final one I will bring to life, and she will be my waifu for lifu." I stick my tongue out, "Bleugh. Did I really just say waifu for lifu out loud? God damn I'm lonely."
>>
>>93170908
Korra popped in to my mind. "Why are you always the first one I think of when I think of waifu now a days?" I ask myself the question as being working with the key board and mouse composed of photonic matter. "Yours and Mark's romance was an unmitigated clusterfuck that could only have been worse if he got you pregnant, and you didn't tell him until the miscarriage." I look both of them up online and scroll through google image results. "I wanted you to together in the first season, but that was because that season had good writing. Not great, not bad, not mediocre, just good." I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. "That and I just want good characters to get what they deserve, but that made season four painful." My thoughts turn to Mako, and then Lin. "Yea, very painful." I pull up pictures of Korra and Asami. "And why would I want to ruin this?" The memory of my sitting down in my grandfathers giant leather chair after work, and the utter tear jerking excitement that came from the unexpected ending. The ending that made me take shippers and fan artist seriously.
I sat and pondered for a moment before pulling up images of Korra and only her.
"I will always have to admit you're sexy though." I smile, and then the realization hits me as I remember something year old, a meme that came on as soon as korra was advertized on air for the first time.
"Korra isn't just sexy, she's a sexual orientation."
>>
>>93171148
M mind shift in to silence and darkness. And from the void and vacuum in my head more images and sounds arise to fill the void left behind by the others.
"Allura. Princess Allura. The new Princess Allura From Voltron: Legendary Defender" I smirk and snikered.
"I remember when you where just another blonde and white princess dressed in pink. Basically another girl in the same vein of as the earlier renditions of Princesses Zelda and Peach, but you were different beacause you were in space." I hold my hand high and wided to emphasis my low and loud bellow of "PRINCESS IN SPACE!" and then I get to work pulling up images. "But I like this version of you better. For some obvious and superficial reasons" I smilled again as I saw a favorite piece of fan art of Allura and Asami. "Yeah I like "swarth" ladies too." I keep scrolling. and I see dozens and then hundres of pictures of Allura in either her elegant dress or tight suit.
"And others to. I only have a few and vague memories of the original you. My dad only had the one vhs to show me, and reruns practically exist on the channels we had, and given that I was a nineties kid I only saw one episode I think on TV. But I've seen everything there is so far of this new rendition." I let my mind peruse through its memories of her. "Everything about you makes me want to kiss, hug, or fuck you. Vulgar I know, but other than help in the war and a healthy amount of respect there would be nothing else for me to give you. I would smile if you friendzoned me, as I need friends, but I would be dying inside from the rejection. Rejection from the closest person to perfection my mind can recognize..."
>>
>>93171421
>>
>>93168046
>Tetralogy
Also Called
Tetrakinesis
Quadriumvirate
The Quadri
The Power of Four
Capabilities
The user has the ability to use the combined forces of science, magic, divinity and philosophy, giving the user potentially unlimited power over the four concepts. This power encompasses the four aspects that define reality and are used by any being to understand the universe and god itself.
>me
I would argue that they are simply our (human) ways of understanding (or trying to understand) the universe (or whatever fictional world we happen to be in) and not forces.
>>
>>93171493
>>Tetralogy
Applications
Divine:

Divine Force Manipulation
Benefic Force Manipulation
Miracle Manipulation
Transcendent Physiology
Science-Magic Ascendancy
Magic:

Magic Transcendence
Almighty Magic
Mythic Lord Physiology
Omnificence
Omni-Magic
Philosophy:

Perspective Manipulation
Absolute Change
Metaphysics Manipulation
Pataphysics Manipulation
Omniscience
Science:

Transcendent Science
Almighty Science
Physical Godhood
Quantum Foam Manipulation
>>
>>93171504
Limitations
Due the four aspects being conflictual and paradox to each other, trying to understand them as an all unique aspect may cause insanity to inexperienced users.
>>
>>93168102
Capabilities
The user can gain points from either defeating enemies, breaking items, opening objects and/or completing tasks. The user then can utilize those points for various effects such as currency for buying items, upgrading or buying different abilities and/or reaching new levels.

Applications
Ability Tier Activation
Currency Generation
Experience Manipulation
Monetary Empowerment
Potential Creation
Power Augmentation
Limitations
The users can utilize their points only if they have enough of them.
Known Users
Various Video Game Users
Known Objects
Class Card (Konosuba)
Point Card (Legend of Legaia)
>>
>>93168121
>Enhanced Instincts
Capabilities
The user has stronger instincts than normal, not only of predatory or prey, but also battle, sexual, killing and/or parental instincts. They are able processes the world in advanced/efficient manner to find any solutions to any/all kind of a problems that the user faces, using both the logical and illogical sense and strategies. They tend to abandon logic and play with pure instinct, generally making illogical but successful moves and decisions.

Applications
Battlefield Adaptation
Enhanced Assassination
Hyper-Instincts
Killing Instinct
Mech Piloting Intuition
Predator Instinct
Prey Instinct
Primal Imprint
Sexual Instinct
Weapon Proficiency
Vehicle Intuition
>>
>>93171570
Limitations
May be harder to control.
>>
Any interest I had in this was ruined by OP samefagging up a storm. No one wants to read your dissertation on why you want to be a superhero. Either keep it to a post or two or don't do it at all.
>>
>>93171592
Sorry. Thank you for saying something. No one else was.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.