[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he redeemed himself yet /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 082d7953685393.593db9c947cd9.jpg (303KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
082d7953685393.593db9c947cd9.jpg
303KB, 1367x2048px
Has he redeemed himself yet /co/?
>>
>>93163339

I can't tell all the bald comics book people apart anon.
>>
>>93163371
Jeph Loeb
>>
>>93163339
He definitely hasn't, and with him giving Scott Buck more and more jobs in the MCU, seems like he never will. Jed and Maurissa's fucking brilliant work on AoS is only enough to redeem one person, and that slot goes to Joss. Loeb needs to get at least one more good show out, and stop getting bad shows out, to redeem himself. But looking at;
>Runaways
>Cloak & Dagger
>Inhumans
Imma just go out on a limb here and say that's not gonna happen any time soon.
>>
>>93163339
Can we get a rundown of Loeb's mistakes?
>Ultimatum with its OOC moments and retarded deaths
>Red Hulk being strong enough to lift Mjolnir
>turning his dead son into the new Nova
>>
>>93163583
Joss openly hates AoS though and Runaways looks great. The rest stands
>>
>>93163627

>Cancelling Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine & the X-Men in order to start a new animated universe with Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble and Hulk and the Agents of SMASH
>>
wrote For All Seasons, Superman Arkham, Spider-Man Blue, Daredevil Yellow, The Long Halloween, Batman/Spirit
he hasn't done anything wrong
>>
>>93163627
>>93164155

Loeb dindu do nuffin
>>
>>93164155
>replaced shit cartoons with more shit cartoons
And?
>>
>>93163339
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS FOR HIM

THEY TOOK HIS EYES
>>
>>93163339
>Avengers EMH is cancelled and we're stuck with MCU cartoon series

not yet
>>
>>93164155
Marvel Entertainment would've done that anyway without Loeb. Spectacular was done by Sony, and Ike or Disney was pushing for synergy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.