[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will she be redeemed and join the gang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 251

File: Jasper.png (111KB, 1863x3092px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper.png
111KB, 1863x3092px
When will she be redeemed and join the gang?
>>
File: HelmetJasperDP.png (81KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
HelmetJasperDP.png
81KB, 2000x3000px
>>93163021
That off-model vector art is gross.
Also season 6 when she is half healed of corruption and finds out that Rose didn't kill Pink Diamond.
>>
>>93163101
Why not?
>>
>>93163021

Can't be too much longer now.

Steven doesn't have anything going on now that 'My mommy the killer' is resolved. So investigating decorruption is next on the agenda.

And Cheeto is obvious. He knows her, she is the gem who has been corrupted for the shortest length of time, he might even feel a little guilty (Hell, it's Steven, I bet he feels totally responsible) and he needs to tell her that Rose didn't do it.
>>
>>93163021
Next batch of episodes. Steven wants, needs, & deserves answers more than ever.

>Pearl & Garnet won't fucking tell him shit
>Amethyst & Peridot weren't made until after the war.
>Bismuth was bubbled before Pink Diamond was shattered.
>Lapis was in a mirror before Bismuth was bubbled.
>The Off-Colors haven't seen sunlight on their own planet, so no fucking way do they know about what went down on Earth.

Steven's best sources are going to be a corrupted gem. Centipeedle is busy chilling with her crew. Jasper's the top candidate.
>One of the few or only Earth-born gem to still be active in the military.
>Few gems Steven has met several times.
>Recent corruption.
>Second-handed corruption.
>Most loyal follower of Pink Diamond.
>Most anti-Earth gem (next to possibly Yellow Diamond)
>Considered Amethyst's long-lost sister.
>Fucked Lapis
>Probably won't be allowed back into Homeworld if they knew she fused with a different gem.
>Seen on multiple cast posters.
>>
Never, Sugar won't use her anymore because Tumblr thinks her characterisation is problematic
>>
>>93163265
Even if Rose is innocent, she still started the rebellion and is an affront to the universal order of the Gempire. And that's the bit that Jasper has a huge boner for.

She may not attempt to murder Steven on the spot anymore, but it would take a lot for them to ever be friends.
>>
>>93163672
Lapis rape
>>
File: tumblr_ockcgniu0g1t2hk3io1_1280.jpg (352KB, 919x591px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ockcgniu0g1t2hk3io1_1280.jpg
352KB, 919x591px
>>93163021
Soon I hope
Now that we heard that HW has been lying about what went down at Earth, it could easily lead into Steven wanting to find out more about Jasper's understanding of the events
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 640x626px
>>93163021
>>
>>93163733
They're very offended that a butch coded gem is portrayed as abusive, which is fucking retarded because Lapis was just as abusive as Jasper if not more so
>>
I'm ready for this SJW stuff to be dumped like hot garbage.
>>
>>93163814
Lapis is way more problematic and abusive than Jasper.
I used to hope that the show was saving her arc for when Steven has to face some hard truths and accept that even friends who he likes may have done some horrid shit and has to finally move on from thinking that Lapis was a widdle weak victim, but after the whole memebarn fiasco I don't know if I dare to expect anything from the show any more
>>
>>93163847
You know you could just not watch it...
>>
Lapis Lazuli is going to fuse with Jasper and Steven will dreamwalk into the Malachite dimension in order to cure the corruption
>>
>>93163899
That would just lead to Lapis catching dog aids too
>>
File: 1491668325166.png (12KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
1491668325166.png
12KB, 470x457px
>>93163021
she won't be redeemed instead she'll be locked away inside Lion's chest until the gang can find out how to save her but she won't be saved, in the end Steven will have to do something he resisted for so long... destroy Jasper's gem
A hero can't save everyone, sometimes a person has to have the will to save themselves
>>
File: make a wish.png (1MB, 1014x1246px) Image search: [Google]
make a wish.png
1MB, 1014x1246px
>>93163021
Do you think Rebecca would lie to a little girl with cancer?
>>
>>93163128
How can something be off-model in a show that doesn't bother using reference sheets?
>>
>>93164187
Of course! What are you going to do, tell a cancer kid that her favorite gem is dead just like she's going to be?
>>
>>93163718
>it would take a lot for them to ever be friends.

Like discovering the Diamond Order is a sham.

Plus Earth has a way of affecting gems that are on it. Think about it.

I think Earth is defending itself. Every gem that is on it for any length of time starts behaving... well... off-color. Garnet came into existence on Earth. The Famethyst are from Earth and so was Rose. Peridot was a powerless gem... until she declared her allegiance to Earth, and then suddenly she got powers. The Cluster was supposed to destroy the world, but its component gems decided to work together to 'go to sleep'. Even Blue is not so bad for a Diamond. Yellow, on the other hand, HATES Earth and wants it destroyed at all cost - and I think she may be suspecting the same thing. What you want to bet she's gonna shout at Blue Diamond at some point: "That cursed mudball has corrupted you!" and someone shouts back at her: "The only ones who corrupted anything around here are YOU guys!!" "DOWN WITH THE DIAMONDS!" "DOWN WITH THE DIAMONDS!"

Once Jasper truly has lost everything, the only thing she will have is what Steven gave back to her: herself.
>>
>>93163814
>Lapis was just as abusive as Jasper if not more so

Debatable. Very debatable. Lapis was already deeply traumatized. She spent thousands of years trapped... runs to Homeworld... and what do they do? Put her in jail again. Do you think Jasper was nice and friendly to her, or maybe told her she was weak and useless a couple of times? If she didn't actually torture her to make sure she told the (whole) truth, whatever torture means to a gem.

>>93163847

But what SJF stuff?

>>93164168

Some people can't save themselves so long as someone else is yet to be saved.
>>
>>93164187
JASPER JOINING CON-FUCKING-FIRMED
>>
File: jasper compare.png (3MB, 1494x2172px) Image search: [Google]
jasper compare.png
3MB, 1494x2172px
>>93164206
You got me there!
>>
>>93164271
Anon we've had this discussion many times. Lapis was extremely abusive and what she did was absolutely not okay. It was needless and cruel and horrifying and she essentially put Steven and the CG in danger because she wanted a prisoner of her own to torture, and didn't care who it was. She essentially admits that in canon, that she was horrible and did horrible things because she enjoyed causing pain.
That's clear to everyone except the most obtuse Lapis dindu nuffin stans.

Being traumatized isn't an excuse to torture others.
>>
>>93163265
Pink diamond's shattering is in no way resolved and if what happened in wanted was enough of a resolution for you, thats not very good.
>>
She's in.
>>
>>93164311
>Being traumatized isn't an excuse to torture others.

But she didn't "torture others".
She imprisoned a very specific gem. She didn't slash wildly around her like she did when she was cracked. She targeted Jasper, who had treated her like a victim instead of comforting her after thousands of years of imprisonment AND cooperating fully with the due authorities.

And by targeting her tormentor she kept the one person who had helped her and was nice to her safe. Or so she believed. She tried whatever she could to keep Jasper imprisoned and herself as well - and don't forget she also kept herself imprisoned at the same time. She trapped herself in a cage with someone who hated her - and fought to stay trapped in there. Now what sadist tortures themselves as well?

By the way, I appreciate the 'Lapis dindu nuffin'. Thanks. Classy!

Lapis became interesting only after 'Gem Drill', really, when it became clear she is not actually a very nice person and doesn't work all that hard to be, either. And that's fine.
>>
File: 1463173902852.gif (946KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1463173902852.gif
946KB, 300x100px
I am a Jasperfag, but I am beginning to hope she will never return at all, because that would be a better fate then being put into the meme barn.
>>
>>93164317

But we can at least say that Rose didn't do it, right?

...I admit there is a certain attractiveness to the idea of the final outcome of it all being "No, it is not very likely, and really everything speaks against it, and YD had motive and opportunity, but it was Rose after all. And she was right to do it, and she had no choice, and she was very sad about it, but she did do it."
>>
>>93165349

Freak. The word is freak.
>>
>>93165352
Or it was another Pearl.
>>
File: 1493367289283.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493367289283.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>93165370
Someday even you will grow up and develop the finer tastes of life
>>
>>93164224
Earth itself has power would be a nice twist really
>>
>>93165352
Not necessarily. If she didn't do it, then why was she happy accepting blame for it? It's not like she told the others that she didn't do it. The other CG's were completely convinced that she did do it.
>>
>>93164224
But that's specifically what she rejected. She saw Steven's attempts at doing exactly that as brainwashing. And if you think about it, that's precisely what it is. Unintentional on Steven's part, sure, but it's right out of the cult leader's playbook.

Join the Movementarians today!
>>
HELP ME HOMIE
>>
>>93165380
>>93165449

Or -our- Pearl was a sleeper agent...of White Diamond. If Pink Diamond ever wavered - which she did during peace talks with Rose Quartz - Pearl would 'activate' and shatter her. Yellow Diamond, who wanted to spare Blue the knowledge, made a deal with Rose: she would take the blame, and the Diamond Authority would withdraw from Earth...

>>93165423
>Someday even you will grow up

Ha. No, I no longer foster that hope.

>>93165431

Well, the whole show is about living stones...
"Oh... my... stars... the entire PLANET is a gem..."

>>93165486

Could you explain that?
>>
File: 146915623222.png (3MB, 2304x2967px) Image search: [Google]
146915623222.png
3MB, 2304x2967px
Jasper can never be a CG because that would mean she would have to forgive Garnet for murdering her baby beta sisters in cold blood
>>
>>93165703
Bismuth is the baby killer, not Garnet.
>>
>>93164271
>Debatable. Very debatable.
No it's not, stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>93163852
>>93163814
I would love it if they showcased lapis' abusive nature through her relationship with peridot. IT would give their relationship a bit more meaning tbqhfampai
plus tumblr would go up in flames
>>
>>93165812

Okay... because it's much more reasonable to say she is a monster.

Also, she didn't torture Jasper. She kept her prisoner. We should distinguish between these things,
>>
>>93165325
She tortured Jasper. Watch the end of Jailbreak. Watch Chille Tid, where she's in chains, gasping for breath, too fucked up to stand or form coherent sentences.

And she didn't fucking keep Steven safe. Jasper was weak, on her knees, she couldn't take on the CG, that's why she begged Lapis to fuse with her, because she couldn't win on her own. All Lapis had to do was step back and let the CG poof and bubble Jasper. Or pretend to fuse, but then once they were in the water she could unfuse and contain Jasper in a water bubble. Hell, we saw in Alone at Sea that she's fast enough to waterpunch Jasper into the horizon, through a goddamn boat, while she's mid-charge. They were next to the ocean, she could have waterpunched her into poofing no problem.

Instead, she chose to fuse, potentially giving Jasper access to their combined power as Malachite should she lose control of the fusion. It's a huge-ass gamble that puts Steven, the CG and the Earth at risk - and indeed, eventually Lapis did lose control and whaddayaknow Malachite almost obliterated the CG. It's not protecting, it's creating a huge-ass risk, all because she was selfish and wanted a prisoner to torture.

Sure she kept herself """"prisoner"""", but it was, again, a selfish thing - she didn't want to go to Homeworld, it was ruined, it had changed. She didn't want to stay on Earth with the CG who she despised. She chose to hide forever at the ocean floor, to stop being Lapis and become Malachite so she wouldn't need to deal with anything.

Jasper was just her teammate. They were both assigned to Peridot's mission by higher authorities. Jasper locked her up when it turned out she was a traitor who'd leaked info to the enemy and kept the disguise of the rebel general from them, what else would she have done?

Lapis is fucked up and has a lot of issues. She also treated Jasper in an atrocious way. You're not supposed to torture prisoners of war to work out your own traumas.
>>
>>93165840

I don't think she has an abusive nature. She has an antisocial nature.
>>
>>93165608
>Could you explain that?
Sure. Stripping people of their beliefs and identities and then pushing them towards your own system of beliefs is typical cult behavior. Like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfb5FYd83Ao

Jasper saw what he was doing and told him to fuck off just before she succumbed to corruption.
>>
>>93165899
dominating jasper to force her to stay in a fusion for a very long time is just as traumatizing and abusive as it was for homeworld gems to trap lapis in the mirror and use her as a tool for a very long time, it fucked jasper up and lapis got pleasure out of doing it
>>
>>93165900

Gems don't breathe. She was frustrated, angry and exhausted, but not scared. She KNEW she would win, because Lapis gave up her one advantage when she fused with Jasper. Now it was just a matter of time.

>Lapis is fucked up and has a lot of issues

Let's go with that instead of your convoluted, one-sided story.

One more time: she did not torture Jasper. Jasper was exhausted because she kept fighting. For her, fighting is the opposite of torture, especially knowing she will win.

You did not refer even ONCE to HOW she reacted to Steven. Not "Please get me out of here, I beg you". No. "You.... YOU!" Fury. Rage.

Torture involves having the other person helplessly at your mercy and hurting them deliberately towards some end. Lapis was not hurting Jasper - how could she? She just 'hugged' her so tightly she couldn't get away from her.

Your argument that it was irresponsible was not invalid... but arguing that she did it because she wanted to torture Jasper makes no sense, because how was she hurting her?

So... are you a Freak?
>>
>>93165923

Even if those beliefs are false? And what are Steven's beliefs, besides "Everybody should be free to be themselves, without hurting each other" and "Cookie cats are great"?

I am not passing moral judgments here, but Jasper is working for a government whose stated goal is to destroy Steven's home planet and kill every living thing on it. Isn't she brainwashed to begin with?

>>93165976

So it was revenge? Or, if you will, retribution?

How hard do you want to condemn that? Let me put it a different, rather cliché'd way: what would you have done in her place? Given what you had just been through?
>>
>>93165976
But Jasper didn't trap her into the mirror.

If you get robbed and beaten up, this doesn't give you some free violence points that justify you beating up and robbing someone else, completely unrelated, in some other point in your life because hurrr I'm paying back at the universe.

You're just hurting another individual and essentially becoming as bad as the people who hurt you.
>>
>>93165916
She canonically said onscreen that she enjoyed doing horrible things to Jasper, and this side who enjoys the abuse of power of herself clearly frightens her ("DON'T PUT ME IN CHARGE!")
>>
>>93166090
People consider it wrong and abusive for Jasper to have forced fusion on a corrupted gem after going insane from Malachite, yes?

In the same way, Lapis was wrong and abusive for needlessly forcing fusion on Jasper after becoming traumatized from the mirror.

There was a sort of cycle of abuse going on with the Malachite arc
>>
>>93166120
>But Jasper didn't trap her into the mirror.

......Actually....

Lapis was in the middle of a battle with a lot of Quartzes when Bismuth cleaned her clock. Someone stepped on her - probably someone really big and heavy (A Quartz multifusion?) and someone else put her in a mirror (To save her life? Did the mirror stop her gem from cracking further? How many Crystal Gems are prisoners in that way even today?)... but in both cases it might have been Jasper.
"Holy crap! I stepped on someone! Oshit, she's cracked... quick! Do we have field dressing?"
"Only this info mirror, sarge."
"It'll have to do! Um... she was probably a rebel anyway, right?"

I like that. It's a "pot of petunias" type situation.
>>
>>93166143

Okay, point made.

Well... at least she regretted it.

>>93166175

In that case I hope that in the series finale Jasper and Lapis fuse again... to save Steven.
The more harmonious fusion being reflected, hopefully, in Malachite's shape.
>>
>>93164307
Joe is by far the best
>>
>>93166015
>One more time: she did not torture Jasper.
What the fuck do you think went down during all those months when they were fused?

> Lapis was not hurting Jasper - how could she? She just 'hugged' her so tightly she couldn't get away from her.
What the fuck, did you not see the chains? Did you not see the end of Jailbreak, how Jasper tried to get away and pulled under the surface in chains, screaming in terror? What the fuck, dude, this is some next level denial

>because how was she hurting her
Lapis in Alone at Sea:
>I'm terrible! I did terrible things! Go on, tell me I'm wrong!
>I was terrible to you. I liked taking everything out on you. I needed to. I-I hated you. It was bad!
Steven Universe official companion book:
Malachite is the worst relationship imaginable, held together out of revenge

You're refusing to accept the facts because you're so deep in waifuing Lapis you can't deal with her doing fucked up shit even when it's spelled out in canon, on screen, by Lapis herself. Cool.
>>
>>93166207
Oh for fuck's sake anon this is pathetic. Look at yourself. Look at how hard you're reaching. For real.
>>
>>93166207
that would be ironic as hell and is one of the questions involved with this >>93165703
it's already pretty coincidental that Lapis was at the Beta Kindergarten and got trapped in the mirror on the day that Jasper was born
>>
>>93164307
When are they going to give Jasper her cape back?
>>
>>93164307

That's... actually not that bad.

I mean, it's not the most consistent art ever, but I like all of those takes on Jasper. Except for maybe the faux Jasper ones, but those can actually be excused in canon as Amethyst straining.

I do like Jeff and Joe's the best, but that last Rebecca face is golden, Paul has the sneer down, and Raven got the breaking point expression perfect.
>>
File: 1495956612984.jpg (1021KB, 1802x2774px) Image search: [Google]
1495956612984.jpg
1021KB, 1802x2774px
Her and Bismuth will come back eventually, the Crewniverse still draws them and Jasper's VA is still around.
>>
>>93163021
you know damn well she's going with the meme barn squad.
>>
File: tumblr_nryt94Zl6R1uw74fvo7_400.png (113KB, 323x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nryt94Zl6R1uw74fvo7_400.png
113KB, 323x324px
>>93163021
When she finally gets her song

Which will never happen
>>
>>93164307
i like the animators who make her face more square, gives it an anime vibe.
>>
>>93166638
God, I would pay much money to hear jasper sing.....
>>
File: tumblr_oqgk09xtC91vu30vvo1_400.png (73KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqgk09xtC91vu30vvo1_400.png
73KB, 400x229px
>>93164271
Its not debatable at all
>>
>>93166577
They will NEVER be able to get Crazy Eyes again.
>>
File: advancedsuffering.png (360KB, 1111x1708px) Image search: [Google]
advancedsuffering.png
360KB, 1111x1708px
>>
>>93166577
>Bismuth
fuck no
>>
>>93166681
She's not exactly Sugilite levels of impossible
>>
>>93164311
I bet she did some seedy shit before she was trapped in the mirror too. "I was just on Earth to visit" my ass. I hope she show makes allusions to her character before the mirror in the future but I don't want them to outright play out what happened, or hell even resolve it.
>>
>>93164307
Paul Sneer is best Jasper
>>
>>93164168
>have to
There is no situation where he'd have to do that.
>>
>>93166090
>Isn't she brainwashed to begin with?
Knowing that would require a better understanding of gem psychology. From all indications, most gems don't truly have free thought. They think as they are made. Changes to their thought processes can only really happen over centuries, if at all. That's why Rose bailed on her species in the first place. She was mad jelly of humanity's ability to self-determine and wanted a piece of it.

To be clear, I'm not saying what Jasper believes is right. I'm saying that it isn't likely for her to change so much as to actually enjoy the company of Steven and the CGs. At best, you might get a Protoman-esque existence for her. Wandering warrior kind of thing, but never directly helps the heroes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170102-192840.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-192840.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>93166015
Dude Lapis literally admits she liked torturing Jasper
She says she liked taking everything out on her

Look at how jasper desperately tries to get away in this moment, she was helplessly at Lapis's mercy

And why would she ask Steven, of all people, for help? Of course shes furious with him she probably believes hes rose the person who killed her diamond and ultimately why she is in this situation
>>
>>93164307
Paul > Joe > Takafumi > Jeff.

All others are trash.
>>
>>93166742
>A Lapis terraforms t. Yellow Diamond
>All of Sugar's art shows her as very cold, disdainful, angry
>Sugar's earlier comic, Margo in Bed, featured a "proto-lapis", who according to Sugar gave some of her character traits to Lapis, that is being very manipulative

Yeah, I hope she'll eventually get her arc and that it'll be really interesting
>>
>>93164307
Why is no one praising Colin's Jasper it's the best wtf.
>>
File: ;.png (280KB, 540x348px) Image search: [Google]
;.png
280KB, 540x348px
>>93164271
The crew clearly don't see Lapis as the victim judging by their art.
>>
Jasper a best
>>
>>93167823
Jasper a fat dead dogfucker
>>
File: lapis laboozi.png (64KB, 592x654px) Image search: [Google]
lapis laboozi.png
64KB, 592x654px
>>93167265
Of course the course don't, that much has been obvious for some time, but the Tumblrinas who identify with Lapis don't want to see it that way. That would be admitting that they themselves are to some degree angry, maladjusted sociopaths.

Come to think of it, that's probably why Zuke liked Lapis so damn much.
>>
>>93166798
you know it wouldnt surprise me if they had a proper resolution planned for this, but CN put the kibosh on it for delving too much into abuse themes or whatever, and that's part of why lapis has just been chilling at the barn getting dick all for character development
>>
File: catcher.jpg (245KB, 1000x1297px) Image search: [Google]
catcher.jpg
245KB, 1000x1297px
>>93167952
is she the pic related of cartoons?
>>
>>93163021
She's obviously getting a redemption. As for joining the team, she's more likely going to be a Vegeta type character. So yes and no.
>>
>>93167952
I think people who like characters like Lapis or are attracted to them secretly want to be them. They want to be pretty, delicate, horrible women who can do horrible things at their sadistic whim but still be forgiven and treated like a poor victim at the same time.
>>
>>93170161
I should say women who like/defend/are attracted to Lapis. Guys just want to fuck or tame female characters like her.
>>
File: badgem.png (195KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
badgem.png
195KB, 500x500px
>>93168289
>>
File: IMG_0329.png (459KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.png
459KB, 640x406px
>>93166798
>>
File: 531.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
531.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>93164307
>Joe was the one who animated her with those crazed expression
finally I have a god to worship
>>
>>93163128
I saw someone with a shirt with that fucked vector on it. It fucked me up
>>
>>93164307
How the fuck Rebecca's look the worst when its her character and her show is beyond me. Joe is clearly the kings of Jasper boarding.
>>
>>93163128
I have to wonder why people always use that vector even though it's unofficial.
>>
>>93172544
It was the image used on the SU wiki for a really long time up until recently. Beats the fuck outta me why nobody saw anything wrong with it. I still see a lot of people use it
>>
>>93165703
>Hundreds of naked Jaspers run to war.
>>
>>93170161
Lapis was great in her debut, but shit hit the fan after the first/second season.
>>
>>93163021
Acording to the kid with cancer eventually, but that could happen in the next season
>>
>>93172659
>hundreds of naked *newborn* jaspers run to *their deaths*
>>
>>93164307
Joe wins and Jeff is next. I see potential in Amber's too though she annoyingly forgets her eyeliner. Surprisingly, Sugar's Jasper is one of my least favorites.
>>
>>93172917
Jasper could be introduced again before she's ultimately redeemed. But as for Sugar's response, you can either take it to mean that the redemption hasn't been boarded yet or that it has and she was being coy.
>>
>>93172370
She was supposed to look off in Alone at Sea and the last of Sugar's expressions on that list was good. The problem is that the pure circle eyes just don't suit Jasper. Her better boarders seem to have realized this.
>>
>>93174425
>>93164187

We don't really have comfirmation Sugar wants to redeem Jasper, but that could change from time to time nothing is sure
>>
>>93174450
I just don't think her drawing style translates well through the Korean animators, Lapis and Peridot's eyes tend to be circular in the scenes Rebecca boards too
>>
>>93174505
Do you need a video of her confirming it? I don't think she ever would since that would be a pretty big spoiler. The make a wish girl didn't lie about anything else.
>>
>>93172874
I just wish she would get some development on the shit that has happened, rather than meme barn with the other wasted potential character.
>>
>>93174374
I think she did that to show that its amethyst. Just a thought.
>>
File: FUCKing KOREANS.jpg (1MB, 1020x2306px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKing KOREANS.jpg
1MB, 1020x2306px
>>93174374
It was the lazy korean animators who left off Jasper's eyeliner
>>
>>93166322
>What the fuck do you think went down during all those months when they were fused?

Nothing except Jasper fighting to get loose and Lapis fighting to keep her there. That is exhausting, but for a Quartz, hardly torture.

>Did you not see the end of Jailbreak, how Jasper tried to get away and pulled under the surface in chains, screaming in terror?

And what was going to happen? What could Lapis realistically do to her? Nothing except - again - hold her prisoner.

I don't waifu Lapis. I never have. In fact I am closer to being a Freak. But let's not compare what Lapis did to Jasper - and I am still not convinced a human would not describe it as 100% deserved - to what a human would call 'torture'.

>>93166357
>t's already pretty coincidental that Lapis was at the Beta Kindergarten and got trapped in the mirror on the day that Jasper was born

W-what?

>>93166679

Lapis MORE abusive than Jasper? Yes, that is very debatable.
>>
>>93166766
>Wandering warrior kind of thing, but never directly helps the heroes.

Likely. She's not gonna be all over Steven like some others. Heck, Peridot and Lapis aren't.

>>93166798
>she was helplessly at Lapis's mercy

And what was Lapis doing to her, precisely? I object to the term 'torture'. Jasper couldn't WAIT to get back together with her. Was that Stockholm Syndrome? Because that is not what it seemed like to me.

>>93167265

"clearly".

Yada yada using that word yada yada what it means.
>>
File: jasper redemption.jpg (88KB, 823x314px) Image search: [Google]
jasper redemption.jpg
88KB, 823x314px
>>93163265
>>93164317
Next major plot thread will be Steven trying to figure out at least SOME of what REALLY happened. Then Jasperdemption.

>>93165349
She won't go to the barn, she'll go to Beta. We've now got a whole bunch of reject rubies, abnormal beta amethysts, etc. Jasper's going to come to accept her flaws and will find purpose in helping other gems overcome their imperfections.
>>
>>93173443

To their poofs.

>Somewhere on Earth there is a cache with thousands of bubbles containing thousands of poofed Homeworld Gems

>>93175089

Maybe they thought she was supposed to be a guy.

...Really, what would you have to change?
>>
File: aasanalogy.jpg (116KB, 1815x398px) Image search: [Google]
aasanalogy.jpg
116KB, 1815x398px
>>93175514
>>93175561
Do you really think that forcing fusion on someone and keeping them trapped in a mind prison under the ocean as they struggle to break free for months on end couldn't be considered torture? She specifically did that to Jasper because she wanted to recreate the torture she went through for someone else, except being forced to stay in a fusion is something a lot more intimate and mentally and physically violating than getting put in mirror. Saying that just because Jasper's tough it shouldn't effect her that much is like saying men can't get raped. It obviously did damage her in a lasting way.
>>
File: Were-Jasper.jpg (25KB, 512x142px) Image search: [Google]
Were-Jasper.jpg
25KB, 512x142px
>>93175691
>Jasper's going to come to accept her flaws and will find purpose in helping other gems overcome their imperfections.

>Jasper playing around with a pack of giant puppies

>Shapeshifting between her humanoid and 'wolf' forms
>>
>>93175691
There is apparently a big murder mystery going on this season according to Rebecca. I think that the next arc coming up is going to be a really big Pearl one since Rebecca has been hinting at it since last year and Pearl and Rose's VAs were recording together a lot a few months ago. Jasper and Bismuth will probably come back after that or early in season 6, considering that the crewniverse has been drawing them but we don't know if their VAs are recording again yet.
>>
>>93175691
I kind of really want this, now. Jasper deserves to have at least *some* kind of redemption arc that ends with a vaguely happy end and having her end up becoming a kind of Rose Quartz figure for all the Beta rejects seems like about as fitting an end as she could get.
>>
>>93175727

It damaged her so much she couldn't wait to get back to it. She literally ran after Lapis like a hound, underwater, for hundreds of miles.

She was angry and frustrated, but not fearful or in pain. We should not compare it to torture the way a human experiences it. And, yes, trapped inside a fusion, but could Lapis even give as good as she got? SHE was trapped inside, too.

So, no, I am not sure it really did affect her. To a human, months of torture would be a life-shattering nightmare. But to a gem, a few months of being held inside a fusion might be... well, we don't really have comparison material.
>>
>>93175804
The Make-a-Wish girl apparently got a hug from Jasper's voice actress Kimberly Brooks. Apparently the meeting was brief & incidental, so it's likely she was either going in or coming out of recording.
>>
>>93175843
Are you kidding me? She wanted to get back into a fusion that Lapis was forcing her into submission with, she wouldn't have wanted to be a part of Malachite in Jailbreak if she knew Lapis would use her like a punching bag but she didn't care in Alone at Sea. She felt weak and incomplete without it even though it hurt her. Then later she tried to force fuse with a dog and got sad about it and Lapis leaving her. Her view on fusion and herself is fucked thanks to Malachite
>>
File: 3004.png (80KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3004.png
80KB, 800x1160px
could bubbles defeat her?
>>
File: no me gusta.jpg (61KB, 897x643px) Image search: [Google]
no me gusta.jpg
61KB, 897x643px
>>93176049
I don't know who that is but probably
>>
>>93163021
The Crewniverse has so much Jasper redemption art/comics in their likes on Tumblr and Twitter that I'm sure it is something most of them at least want
>>
File: 1470760843714.png (686KB, 1235x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1470760843714.png
686KB, 1235x1208px
>>93175995

She only ever tried to fuse when nothing else worked.

In 'Earthlings' she certainly did not come across as 'weak and incomplete'.

If anything, fusing forced her to confront how lonely she has always been - ever since Pink died. The Famethyst - to me - shows that Quartzes need others of their own kind, or at least people to be around. Amethyst is not a happy camper, generally speaking, but she really glowed when she was at the Zoo.

Jasper is perfect... but it's lonely at the top, especially if you consider everybody else weak and inferior. But she could bow down to Pink... and now she has nobody.

Admitting that everybody, even herself, is weak sometimes, would help her a lot, but even when Lapis showed her she is not as strong as she thinks, what she seemed to take from that was "I am even stronger as a fusion".

...Stronger than you. I am stronger than you. She can't stand the idea, unless the person saying it is -supposed- to be stronger. And then she likes it.

I wonder if Rose could have taken her in a fight. Cheeto certainly seemed to be looking forward to that meeting.

...A hypothetical fusion between those two would have been a phenomenal being...
>>
>>93176049

Given that max running speed and jumping height, I'd say no. It appears to contradict the indicated strength of her arms.

Creating such an android is completely unethical, of course...
>>
>implying Jasper won't be put into the meme barn
>>
>>93178607

Why would she need to live anywhere? She has no property, her clothes are basically part of her body, she doesn't eat and she doesn't sleep.

It's like George Carlin said: "That's what your house is: a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff! If you didn't have stuff, you wouldn't need a house. You could just walk around all the time!"

She could just use the beach as a 'home base' if she wanted to check in with Steven every now and then.
>>
>>93175089
>Giving Lapis tits
I find this fucking hilarious for some reason
>>
>>93172370
Sucrose gave her retarded circle eyes and not her iconic almond-shaped eyes with the eyeliner.
>>
>>93177464
>it's lonely at the top
good thing she's just a quartz then.
>>
>>93180027

The top of all Quartzes.
>>
>>93177464
I was only arguing why Malachite could be considered torture and that it damaged Jaaper afterwards.. even if Jasper wasn't acting like a typical traumatized victim. If you consider Lapis being trapped in a mirror and used as a tool against her will torture, then the same must apply to how Jasper was trapped in Malachite and used as an emotional punching bag against her will torture (but if you don't see either as torture then I guess we just view the definition of torture differently)

Jasper knew fusion made gems stronger in Jailbreak, but she would not have wanted to fuse with Lapis back then if it meant Lapis would forcefully dominate her in the fusion, which is why she initially tried to escape the fusion when Lapis did, and I don't think she would have been willing to out her life at risk by fusing with a corrupted gem in Jailbreak either. So I think Malachite kind of made her less confident in her own strength and value and, like you said, possibly made her feel more alone on her own.. Which is kind of fucked up since Lapis was forcing her down in Malachite's mind the whole time. I don't think she cared if Lapis used her like that again if it meant she could be Malachite, which means she didn't feel like she was worth as much unless Lapis was treating her like shit. And I would consider that as some sort of emotional or mental damage, just like I would consider Lapis' trust issues and feelings of powerlessness emotional damage from the torture she endured.
>>
>>93176049
jasper gets jobbed out to everyone all the time so probably. her character went from "badass" to "loser" in just a few episodes
>>
You know, if lapis really wanted to torture jasper for fun, she could've taken the much smarter route and did the same sort of thing to jasper except not as malachite. There's literally no good reason for her not to have done it that way except for cheap pity points.
>>
>>93181200

Well, Lapis was in the mirror for a much longer time, she was cracked, and she wasn't just fused with another, living gem, she was imprisoned inside a device.
Jasper, on the other hand, was fighting all the way (Frankly, it's odd that Lapis managed to keep Jasper fused with her. How did the ocean figured into that?) and that was hardly hopeless - after all, to coin a phrase, Lapis had to keep winning all the time, while Jasper only had to win once. It was inevitable that she would eventually break free. But Lapis had no hope while in the mirror - for all she knew, that was how it was going to be, forever.

The more I think about it the stranger I find it that Lapis was able to keep Jasper imprisoned inside Malachite for so long.

As for Jasper's general feelings of worthlessness: she must have believed she was very worthy from her emergence, simply because all the facts bore it out; but I strongly suspect those feelings took a severe blow when Pink was destroyed.

>>93181315

A powerful loser is also already a loser. She wasn't any weaker when she fought in 'Earthlings' - she was just unprepared for Smoky.
>>
>>93164187
She's gonna die before the series ends anyway, might as well tell her what ever makes her happy.
>>
>>93164187
You guys do realise if Rebecca lies to a cancer patient it could ruin her career, right?
>>
>>93181741
She's half jewish, literally untouchable.
>>
>>93182001
It's Trump's America, meme magic v meme magic. Oh wait he likes SU...
>>
>>93181643
You are saying that Lapis' torture in the mirror can be considered torture and that Jasper's in Malachite can't be considered torture only because of slight differences. Lapis was put in the human equivalent of a stone jail cell for a very long time and used as a tool. She did not try to escape because there was no way out. Jasper was chained to the bottom of the ocean and used as an emotional punching bag. She fought to free herself because she just needed to break the chains to escape, but it doesn't make her being trapped somewhere against her will different than how Lapis was.

Lapis was able to force Jasper to stay in the fusion by using her water powers to chain Jasper to her and force Malachite down and together with the weight of the planets ocean. That is what is either visually shown or stated by Lapis multiple times.
>>
File: lapis compare.png (4MB, 2362x2177px) Image search: [Google]
lapis compare.png
4MB, 2362x2177px
>>93172370
It's the circle eyes. She does that with Lapis too.
>>
>>93182591
Do you have more of these for other characters?
>>
File: peridot compare.png (3MB, 1599x2268px) Image search: [Google]
peridot compare.png
3MB, 1599x2268px
>>93182747
I only have these of the homeworld gems, I know there is one for Steven out there.
>>
>>93163718
>she still started the rebellion and is an affront to the universal order of the Gempire.
Im beginning to suspect she didnt even do that much. Maybe she just got suckered into it by pink diamond somehow as a front
>>
>>93163787
>jasperxpearl
Gross
>>
>>93183087
>Gross
What do you mean by this?
canonically it's the least cracked ship.
>>
>>93164307
>Those eyes on Paul's
Yes.
>>
>>93182806
So basically don't give Peridot to Raven.
>>
>>93165325
>Now what sadist tortures themselves as well?
The sadomasochistic kind? I mean it's a common enough combo there's an actual term for it
>>
>>93183251
>lamar's hair square is better than raven's peridot
>>
File: Jaspearl.png (4MB, 1281x7448px) Image search: [Google]
Jaspearl.png
4MB, 1281x7448px
>>93182219
>used as an emotional punching bag

How did that work, exactly? Lapis hit her with negative emotions? Did she say unkind words?

>she just needed to break the chains to escape

I don't get how that works, either. How did those chains prevent her from unfusing?

For one thing, Malachite is much bigger than Jasper. The same chains would not bind her. How did Lapis keep her fused?
Jasper didn't even manage to keep the corrupted Ocean Jasper fused with her.

>>93183087

To the contrary, cute.
>>
File: bigmom.png (189KB, 730x830px) Image search: [Google]
bigmom.png
189KB, 730x830px
Is this the Jasper appreciation thread?
>>
File: JasperGet.jpg (92KB, 1316x942px) Image search: [Google]
JasperGet.jpg
92KB, 1316x942px
>>93183404
not really.
>>
File: minodah jasteven.jpg (439KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
minodah jasteven.jpg
439KB, 1280x1811px
>>93183404
sure
>>
File: allsmiles.png (186KB, 847x1010px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.png
186KB, 847x1010px
>>93183607
>>93183537
Excellent!
>>
>>93175514
>Nothing except Jasper fighting to get loose and Lapis fighting to keep her there. That is exhausting, but for a Quartz, hardly torture.
Except it's different in a fusion. This is made painfully clear mutiple times, if a fusion is unstable, it splits, Lapis was forcing them together, and did so for months, under the ocean, in Steven's dream Jasper was fucking losing it.
>And what was going to happen? What could Lapis realistically do to her? Nothing except - again - hold her prisoner.
Wrong you delusional cuntstick, she could fucking destroy Jasper on earth, this is made clear in the boat episode, she outright says she's the strong one, before Lapis forcibly ejects her from a boat. Do you even know the kind of destructive force water has? I'll give you a hint, a small bit of it can wipe out cities. What do you think control of all of it would do?

>I don't waifu Lapis. I never have.
You're full of shit.

>But let's not compare what Lapis did to Jasper
You mean that thing we've been doing this whole time?
>and I am still not convinced a human would not describe it as 100% deserved - to what a human would call 'torture'.
It really fucking wasn't, and we've already went over why it wasn't, Jasper could barely move after the ship crashed, bubbling her would've been a viable alternative, instead Lapis optd to trick her into rape and dragged her to the bottom of the sea for rape dungeon for a few months. But you somehow think that her doing her job warranted 4 months in gitmo? Okay.
>Lapis MORE abusive than Jasper? Yes, that is very debatable.
It's not, Lapis is a horrible dickhead to everybody. She even admits she liked inflicting her pain on Jasper, meanwhile Jasper is just mean on the job. We've seen Lapis be horrible to not just her, but also Peridot We've only seen Jasper be a dick to Amethyst, all she did to Lapis was lock her up for earth related shit, which was her job.
>>
File: 1493314251254.png (671KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1493314251254.png
671KB, 867x1185px
>>93183837
>still arguing with lapisfags
I'm 90% sure it's one guy shitposting in every single thread.
>>
>>93175843
>It damaged her so much she couldn't wait to get back to it. She literally ran after Lapis like a hound, underwater, for hundreds of miles.
Oh, I'm sorry, is this supposed to validate your views somehow? It doesn't, there's a thing called stockholm syndrome, there's the psychology of battered wives who go back to their abusers because "they still love me" even though they're fucking being beated to death. It's a real thing.
>We should not compare it to torture the way a human experiences it.
yes we should, the fucking show is made by humans you dipstick.
>And, yes, trapped inside a fusion, but could Lapis even give as good as she got? SHE was trapped inside, too.
Is your tongue blue from licking the paint off you Lapis fuck toy yet? jesus christ. Lapis fucking did that to herself, Jasper was tricked into it, she made Jasper her prisoner, she could leave anytime, Jasper couldn't as long as Lapis locked them together, this was apparent the very first moemnt we see Malachite. How fucking dense can you get?
>>
It amuses me Lapis did the gem equivalent of a hentai and raped jasper till she became a cock(cunt?) obsessed slut
>>
>>93183923

I don't usually do this, so I guess there's at least two. I don't consider myself a Lapisfag.

>>93183837
>>93183960

I guess we're not going to agree on this.

On a different note, did you know that the Mahabharata tells us that people who love Krishna with all their heart become as one with him upon their death - and so do people who hate Krishna with all their heart?
>>
File: 1479337092953.png (140KB, 700x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479337092953.png
140KB, 700x749px
>>93183837
>>93183960
I don't think it's that serious, and he already said he isn't a big fan of Lapis. People can have different views on characters
>>
>>93163021
>Redeemed
>Redeem: v. gain or regain possession of (something) in exchange for payment.
Does anyone else think about this meaning whenever anybody talks about a character being redeemed?
Now I want a pic of Steven "Redeeming" a plush version of Jasper.
>>
File: comfysweater.png (451KB, 1280x1768px) Image search: [Google]
comfysweater.png
451KB, 1280x1768px
Guys post cute Jaspers
>>
File: Jasper7.png (270KB, 350x603px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper7.png
270KB, 350x603px
>>93186397
>>
File: fuckpeople.jpg (260KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
fuckpeople.jpg
260KB, 600x717px
>>93186446
>>
File: CUTIE COLORED.png (234KB, 1200x1191px) Image search: [Google]
CUTIE COLORED.png
234KB, 1200x1191px
>>93186529
>>
File: 1484257848994.png (211KB, 885x964px) Image search: [Google]
1484257848994.png
211KB, 885x964px
>>93186666
>>
File: realisticjas.png (453KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
realisticjas.png
453KB, 500x685px
>>93186687
>>
File: 1470690636008.png (275KB, 1180x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1470690636008.png
275KB, 1180x1203px
>>93186687
>>
File: 1497128948289.png (56KB, 586x993px) Image search: [Google]
1497128948289.png
56KB, 586x993px
>>93186706
>>93186712
>>
>>93186732
>>
File: jasmoon.png (193KB, 540x691px) Image search: [Google]
jasmoon.png
193KB, 540x691px
>>93186732
>>
>>93163021

Odd question, but why does Japser in particular have such a large fan base?
>>
File: football.jpg (636KB, 1280x1443px) Image search: [Google]
football.jpg
636KB, 1280x1443px
>>93186823
Just something about her.
>>
File: football2.jpg (669KB, 1280x1443px) Image search: [Google]
football2.jpg
669KB, 1280x1443px
>>93186901
>>
File: upsetsper.png (483KB, 1280x1241px) Image search: [Google]
upsetsper.png
483KB, 1280x1241px
>>
>>93186823
Jasper Lapis and Peridot are to SU as the trolls are to Homestuck
>>
>>93187042

Elaborate for better context?
>>
>>93163021
She will when She fuses with the cluster
>>
File: 1428106954619.jpg (384KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
1428106954619.jpg
384KB, 800x643px
>>93187042
unlike Homestuck they have actual personality instead of chat room stereotypes, motivations, interactions with the cast, and a future
>>
File: HURTINGALLTOOSOON.png (489KB, 2460x2076px) Image search: [Google]
HURTINGALLTOOSOON.png
489KB, 2460x2076px
>>
>>93187347
where the fuck is my art of Jasper and Recoome arm wrestling while the gems and Ginyu cheer and drink in the background
>>
File: jasperandthebird.png (284KB, 1041x995px) Image search: [Google]
jasperandthebird.png
284KB, 1041x995px
>>93187373
Call up them drawfags
>>
>>93183537
There a source on that? Not the get, the image
>>
>>93187464
...looks suspiciously like glassfish.
>>
File: tumblr_ohm9zdQbGE1rn626so5_1280.jpg (243KB, 631x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohm9zdQbGE1rn626so5_1280.jpg
243KB, 631x900px
>>93186793
>>
File: C5pPbdNU8AEdXLY.jpg (143KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5pPbdNU8AEdXLY.jpg
143KB, 1200x1200px
>>93187540
>>
File: sexappeal.png (301KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sexappeal.png
301KB, 1000x1000px
>>93187540
Oh thats a wild a girl
>>
File: 1489375134750.png (116KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
1489375134750.png
116KB, 400x594px
>>93187553
>>
File: 1490916222086.jpg (437KB, 764x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490916222086.jpg
437KB, 764x1000px
>>93187569
>>
File: 1477588020815.jpg (94KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477588020815.jpg
94KB, 872x685px
>>93187042
>>
File: 1490683186313.png (308KB, 655x696px) Image search: [Google]
1490683186313.png
308KB, 655x696px
>>93187584
>>
File: curly.jpg (215KB, 850x1208px) Image search: [Google]
curly.jpg
215KB, 850x1208px
>>93187601
>>
File: REMOVEFUSION.png (49KB, 517x497px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVEFUSION.png
49KB, 517x497px
>>
File: Bestiality is a crime.gif (1MB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bestiality is a crime.gif
1MB, 430x242px
>>93183251
Raven's fine, she just tends to make characters more cartoony. She'd make up for it by having arguably the best sense of character motion (which isn't saying much but, still). Paul's the weaker storyboarder of the duo.
>>
>>93187477
Checked em out, not on his tumblr
>>
File: halo.png (141KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
halo.png
141KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: jasper4.png (258KB, 1000x1275px) Image search: [Google]
jasper4.png
258KB, 1000x1275px
>>
File: jaspethys.jpg (41KB, 451x587px) Image search: [Google]
jaspethys.jpg
41KB, 451x587px
>>93188123
>pit hair
>>
File: TOUGHNBUFF.png (135KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
TOUGHNBUFF.png
135KB, 500x549px
>>93188253
Yes
>>
File: punch me in the ass.png (513KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
punch me in the ass.png
513KB, 1280x795px
>>93188291
no
>>
>>93187569
I want her to crush my hips
>>
File: fuckoffsper.png (335KB, 970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffsper.png
335KB, 970x1200px
>>93188417
>>
File: rubimin.png (355KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
rubimin.png
355KB, 1280x873px
>>
File: jasper and rubies.jpg (70KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
jasper and rubies.jpg
70KB, 560x700px
>>93189511
>>
File: jasperrubies.jpg-orig.jpg (54KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
jasperrubies.jpg-orig.jpg
54KB, 500x579px
>>93189616
>>
File: mommy jasper.png (196KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
mommy jasper.png
196KB, 500x606px
>>93189640
>>
File: more jasper and rubies.jpg (203KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
more jasper and rubies.jpg
203KB, 1280x1840px
>>93189662
>>
File: jasper ruby squad.jpg (222KB, 1280x1157px) Image search: [Google]
jasper ruby squad.jpg
222KB, 1280x1157px
>>93189678
>>
File: tumblr_omzdxy3guo1vitwrbo1_500.png (134KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omzdxy3guo1vitwrbo1_500.png
134KB, 500x334px
>>93189710
>>
>>93186823
i like her
>>
File: tumblr_obptlenYBX1tnta13o1_1280.gif (121KB, 858x849px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obptlenYBX1tnta13o1_1280.gif
121KB, 858x849px
>>93189731
>>
>>93189616
>all the ship art that came out of the rubies episodes
>Jasper has enough love to give to 5 small women
bless this gay earth
>>
File: tumblr_obsctagvbz1s31v1jo1_1280.png (474KB, 1280x1331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obsctagvbz1s31v1jo1_1280.png
474KB, 1280x1331px
>>93189769
>>
File: tumblr_obwkrfwaEh1rwt53qo1_1280.png (202KB, 856x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obwkrfwaEh1rwt53qo1_1280.png
202KB, 856x570px
>>93189792
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.gif (342KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.gif
342KB, 245x245px
>>93189775
>>
File: tumblr_obt291kFeG1uem1jeo1_1280.png (175KB, 675x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obt291kFeG1uem1jeo1_1280.png
175KB, 675x570px
>>93189813
>>
File: tumblr_on38mofoO91ufgd3ko1_500.png (138KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on38mofoO91ufgd3ko1_500.png
138KB, 500x354px
>>93189861
>>
>>93189963
>>
>>93167952
is zuke working for another show now
>>
>>93183960
Stockholm syndrome isn't real, and even if it was, it doesn't have anything to do with battered wives.
Just fyi.
>>
>>93163021
She looks like a Princess Mononoke rip-off
>>
>>93182806

Who drew Peri's "ass best?
>>
File: princess mononoke.jpg (44KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
princess mononoke.jpg
44KB, 620x349px
>>93190335
I'm pretty sure her design is a homage to super saiyans
>>
>>93187464
Herny.
>>
File: 1476741310628.jpg (197KB, 1280x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1476741310628.jpg
197KB, 1280x1030px
>>93190335
>there's a fanart for that
>>
>>93189994
I heard she was working on the new Ben 10. Not sure if it's true or not.
>>
File: fujoshi-jasperfag.gif (442KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi-jasperfag.gif
442KB, 427x640px
>>93186823
she is best gem
>>
File: 1483129079365.png (591KB, 871x986px) Image search: [Google]
1483129079365.png
591KB, 871x986px
I'm going to image dump Jasper now
>>
File: chains.png (434KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
chains.png
434KB, 540x750px
>>
File: BEST GEM.jpg (43KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
BEST GEM.jpg
43KB, 564x798px
>>
File: armpit.jpg (323KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
armpit.jpg
323KB, 600x900px
>>
File: 1488789357514.jpg (247KB, 964x948px) Image search: [Google]
1488789357514.jpg
247KB, 964x948px
>>
File: 1454255791759.png (886KB, 1280x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1454255791759.png
886KB, 1280x1544px
>>93186823
She's an antagonist with a well-developed narrative, a great voice actress, and layered motivations for her actions, all packaged in a great visually appealing design that's uncommon in American cartoons. Every other main character has undergone lots of flanderization since season 1, none more so than Peridot and Lapis, tragically, but Jasper remains complex and multifaceted.

And she comes E X T R A T H I C C straitouttdabox
>>
File: 1473647116991.png (590KB, 1181x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1473647116991.png
590KB, 1181x1264px
>>93189769
>>93189775
>>93189792
>>93189813
>>93189838
>>93189861

To the moon then!
>>
File: 1490740642212.jpg (207KB, 638x733px) Image search: [Google]
1490740642212.jpg
207KB, 638x733px
>>
File: beauty.jpg (105KB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
105KB, 1060x1200px
>>
File: gulljas.jpg (79KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
gulljas.jpg
79KB, 538x800px
>>
File: f94.jpg (56KB, 359x810px) Image search: [Google]
f94.jpg
56KB, 359x810px
>>
File: earhtsux.png (1MB, 2756x2039px) Image search: [Google]
earhtsux.png
1MB, 2756x2039px
>>
File: Ckfig9nXAAA0ETC.jpg (50KB, 651x969px) Image search: [Google]
Ckfig9nXAAA0ETC.jpg
50KB, 651x969px
>>
File: CnH4HLXVMAImFUa.jpg (40KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
CnH4HLXVMAImFUa.jpg
40KB, 500x707px
>>
File: C8pX_qzUQAAnKok.jpg (223KB, 1200x1107px) Image search: [Google]
C8pX_qzUQAAnKok.jpg
223KB, 1200x1107px
>>
File: midgets.jpg (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
midgets.jpg
271KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1476241392631.png (359KB, 698x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476241392631.png
359KB, 698x1920px
>>
File: memesper.png (1MB, 1152x1071px) Image search: [Google]
memesper.png
1MB, 1152x1071px
>>
File: dad jeans.jpg (298KB, 1452x2310px) Image search: [Google]
dad jeans.jpg
298KB, 1452x2310px
>>
File: eyeball molests jasper.jpg (271KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
eyeball molests jasper.jpg
271KB, 1280x1073px
>>
File: jasptiny.jpg (308KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
jasptiny.jpg
308KB, 1280x1811px
>>
Jascucks need to be exterminated
>>
File: crawling in my skin.jpg (520KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my skin.jpg
520KB, 1181x1748px
>>
>>
File: hs au delinquent jasper.png (266KB, 400x724px) Image search: [Google]
hs au delinquent jasper.png
266KB, 400x724px
>>
File: jaspeven.jpg (645KB, 1280x1049px) Image search: [Google]
jaspeven.jpg
645KB, 1280x1049px
>>
File: jappers.png (242KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
jappers.png
242KB, 540x712px
>>
File: kitty.png (2MB, 910x746px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
2MB, 910x746px
>>
File: jason.png (524KB, 1247x1892px) Image search: [Google]
jason.png
524KB, 1247x1892px
>>
File: CmXoBwZWcAAs24G.jpg (259KB, 1417x1803px) Image search: [Google]
CmXoBwZWcAAs24G.jpg
259KB, 1417x1803px
>>
File: herpes.jpg (413KB, 2700x2889px) Image search: [Google]
herpes.jpg
413KB, 2700x2889px
>>
File: cryingcuck.jpg (149KB, 712x874px) Image search: [Google]
cryingcuck.jpg
149KB, 712x874px
>>
File: 1480645808678.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480645808678.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1478723016787.jpg (733KB, 768x995px) Image search: [Google]
1478723016787.jpg
733KB, 768x995px
>>
File: pink jasper.jpg (735KB, 1200x1142px) Image search: [Google]
pink jasper.jpg
735KB, 1200x1142px
>>
File: kindergarten kid.jpg (117KB, 540x667px) Image search: [Google]
kindergarten kid.jpg
117KB, 540x667px
>>
File: jaspy.jpg (218KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
jaspy.jpg
218KB, 560x800px
>>
File: my byootiful wife.png (260KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
my byootiful wife.png
260KB, 500x573px
>>
File: shaedraws.jpg (183KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
shaedraws.jpg
183KB, 500x647px
>>
File: riukijasperbutt.jpg (34KB, 420x503px) Image search: [Google]
riukijasperbutt.jpg
34KB, 420x503px
>>
File: stay out of this hq.jpg (1MB, 1244x780px) Image search: [Google]
stay out of this hq.jpg
1MB, 1244x780px
>>
File: 1493324200631.png (417KB, 1402x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1493324200631.png
417KB, 1402x1527px
>>93186823
I think tomboys are cute
vegeta is my favorite DBZ character
the fan art is pretty
big girls with good frames and pretty faces seem like Mt. Everest but with making babies.

She's got that Saiyan Pride, brother
>>
File: 1478837438075.png (257KB, 1280x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1478837438075.png
257KB, 1280x1041px
>>
File: 1478727676661.png (426KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
1478727676661.png
426KB, 540x888px
>>
File: 1484094309742.png (238KB, 864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484094309742.png
238KB, 864x1000px
>>
File: 1491869606123.png (1MB, 990x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1491869606123.png
1MB, 990x1191px
>>
File: 1477448104289.png (2MB, 1383x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1477448104289.png
2MB, 1383x1023px
>>
>>
File: pathetic.png (338KB, 977x607px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
338KB, 977x607px
>>
File: (YOU).png (367KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).png
367KB, 1000x600px
>>
File: chiletidjasper.jpg (532KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
chiletidjasper.jpg
532KB, 1000x752px
>>
File: the perfect jasper.jpg (218KB, 1024x1257px) Image search: [Google]
the perfect jasper.jpg
218KB, 1024x1257px
>>
>>93191343
thank you for this
>>
File: the perfectionist.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the perfectionist.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1479179253424.png (1MB, 1292x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1479179253424.png
1MB, 1292x1422px
>>
File: the quartz that could.jpg (941KB, 1100x1259px) Image search: [Google]
the quartz that could.jpg
941KB, 1100x1259px
>>
File: 1483426194961.png (302KB, 776x785px) Image search: [Google]
1483426194961.png
302KB, 776x785px
>>
File: 14.jpg (690KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
690KB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: minodahjasper.jpg (482KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
minodahjasper.jpg
482KB, 1280x905px
>>
File: thesewoundstheycannotheal.png (505KB, 852x885px) Image search: [Google]
thesewoundstheycannotheal.png
505KB, 852x885px
>>
File: origins.png (705KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
origins.png
705KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: aw shit there she go.png (329KB, 924x735px) Image search: [Google]
aw shit there she go.png
329KB, 924x735px
>>
File: hot.png (682KB, 760x868px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
682KB, 760x868px
>>
File: volleyballjasper.jpg (147KB, 1280x1138px) Image search: [Google]
volleyballjasper.jpg
147KB, 1280x1138px
>>
File: aloneatsea.png (414KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
aloneatsea.png
414KB, 1000x630px
>>
File: 1477383038945.jpg (224KB, 1024x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1477383038945.jpg
224KB, 1024x1360px
>>
File: lotsofjasper.png (382KB, 1280x1496px) Image search: [Google]
lotsofjasper.png
382KB, 1280x1496px
>>
File: DAP9eKfUAAEQ20o.jpg (123KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAP9eKfUAAEQ20o.jpg
123KB, 845x1200px
>>
File: wet babe.png (538KB, 811x1049px) Image search: [Google]
wet babe.png
538KB, 811x1049px
>>
File: beast.jpg (345KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
345KB, 1200x1800px
>>
File: JBA.jpg (265KB, 988x1060px) Image search: [Google]
JBA.jpg
265KB, 988x1060px
>>
File: JASPEROSE.png (357KB, 660x1052px) Image search: [Google]
JASPEROSE.png
357KB, 660x1052px
>>
File: pd jasper.png (707KB, 1246x1430px) Image search: [Google]
pd jasper.png
707KB, 1246x1430px
>>
File: jurisper and utena pearll.png (4MB, 957x8590px) Image search: [Google]
jurisper and utena pearll.png
4MB, 957x8590px
>>
File: jasper.jpg (89KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.jpg
89KB, 401x401px
>>
File: hands molest jasper.png (413KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
hands molest jasper.png
413KB, 640x800px
>>
File: more jasper.png (118KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
more jasper.png
118KB, 500x586px
>>
File: amaet malachite.png (835KB, 1280x1877px) Image search: [Google]
amaet malachite.png
835KB, 1280x1877px
>>
File: bloo malachite.png (3MB, 944x2400px) Image search: [Google]
bloo malachite.png
3MB, 944x2400px
>>
File: even more jasper.png (127KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
even more jasper.png
127KB, 540x453px
>>
File: sorry jasper.png (525KB, 1264x1296px) Image search: [Google]
sorry jasper.png
525KB, 1264x1296px
>>
File: jaspers.jpg (73KB, 704x894px) Image search: [Google]
jaspers.jpg
73KB, 704x894px
>>
File: short hair jasper.png (216KB, 856x1368px) Image search: [Google]
short hair jasper.png
216KB, 856x1368px
>>
File: 1476469290734.png (275KB, 925x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1476469290734.png
275KB, 925x1195px
>>
>>
File: satsuki jasper.jpg (148KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
satsuki jasper.jpg
148KB, 975x1200px
>>
File: grackraft.jpg (254KB, 982x1200px) Image search: [Google]
grackraft.jpg
254KB, 982x1200px
>>
File: psg jasper.png (650KB, 1791x1855px) Image search: [Google]
psg jasper.png
650KB, 1791x1855px
>>
File: sad jasper.jpg (172KB, 1066x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sad jasper.jpg
172KB, 1066x1280px
>>
File: angsty babe.png (250KB, 500x990px) Image search: [Google]
angsty babe.png
250KB, 500x990px
>>
File: roseflowers.jpg (476KB, 855x1300px) Image search: [Google]
roseflowers.jpg
476KB, 855x1300px
>>
File: pretty.jpg (635KB, 1280x1571px) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
635KB, 1280x1571px
>>
File: 1487065643762.jpg (869KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1487065643762.jpg
869KB, 800x1131px
>>
File: jasper teeth.png (424KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jasper teeth.png
424KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1477387694245.png (735KB, 1582x592px) Image search: [Google]
1477387694245.png
735KB, 1582x592px
>>
File: even more.png (314KB, 1280x1241px) Image search: [Google]
even more.png
314KB, 1280x1241px
>>
File: pdpalaquin.jpg (244KB, 1165x1654px) Image search: [Google]
pdpalaquin.jpg
244KB, 1165x1654px
>>
File: mmjasper.png (149KB, 1010x1093px) Image search: [Google]
mmjasper.png
149KB, 1010x1093px
>>
File: shackk.png (584KB, 1087x994px) Image search: [Google]
shackk.png
584KB, 1087x994px
>>
File: previ.png (512KB, 712x321px) Image search: [Google]
previ.png
512KB, 712x321px
>>
File: previewe.png (689KB, 1074x376px) Image search: [Google]
previewe.png
689KB, 1074x376px
>>
File: jaspertale.png (765KB, 1157x733px) Image search: [Google]
jaspertale.png
765KB, 1157x733px
>>
File: 1494896393203.png (608KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
1494896393203.png
608KB, 1280x873px
>>
>>93186823
For me, Jasper just seems to be the only character left with interesting narrative potential. Every time she's around there's good tension and there's still so much more to her and her dynamic with Pink Diamond, Steven, Homeworld, the CGs, Lapis, etc. Plus now she's tied to two major plots: the Pink Diamond mystery and the start of curing corruption. And she actually has a connection and loyalty to Homeworld that would make any redemption arc with her interesting. This isn't even going into what Sugar hinted at regarding her personality and mindset.

In summary, she has a motive, heavy flaws to work through, heavy baggage to unpack, interesting dynamics go explore, big connection to future plot and lore, and lots of narrative tension to bring. Basically everything that Peridot and Lapis, and even some of the main characters, lack. That's why I look forward to her return and am invested in her.
>>
File: C743_1qV4AA7rPM.png (1MB, 776x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C743_1qV4AA7rPM.png
1MB, 776x1199px
>>
File: super saiyan jasper.png (296KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
super saiyan jasper.png
296KB, 744x1053px
>>
File: heartsper.jpg (240KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
heartsper.jpg
240KB, 540x592px
>>
File: jasper vs sugilite.jpg (207KB, 1200x1042px) Image search: [Google]
jasper vs sugilite.jpg
207KB, 1200x1042px
>>
File: hd.jpg (802KB, 1888x1748px) Image search: [Google]
hd.jpg
802KB, 1888x1748px
>>
File: dont eat the lipstick.jpg (704KB, 1237x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dont eat the lipstick.jpg
704KB, 1237x1000px
>>
File: CzdLkdcUkAAZhZu.png (145KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
CzdLkdcUkAAZhZu.png
145KB, 500x900px
>>
File: rukijasper.png (135KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
rukijasper.png
135KB, 540x701px
>>
File: sauce is lost.png (636KB, 647x435px) Image search: [Google]
sauce is lost.png
636KB, 647x435px
>>93163021
There will be no redemption.
There will only be a return of her corrupted form.
She shall become an animal, far too dumb to seek revenge, and soon enough shall be a dog.
She will be in The Barn, Peridot and Lapis will love her as a pet.

She will only be purified if an arc happens where she is cured and seeks revenge still, but learns to love The Crystal Gems due to her memories as a dog.
>>
File: jasprose playlist.jpg (81KB, 938x752px) Image search: [Google]
jasprose playlist.jpg
81KB, 938x752px
>>
File: foster mom.png (354KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
foster mom.png
354KB, 1280x813px
>>
File: jasper asuka.jpg (633KB, 850x1158px) Image search: [Google]
jasper asuka.jpg
633KB, 850x1158px
>>
File: copics.jpg (454KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
copics.jpg
454KB, 956x1280px
>>
File: nyong jasper.jpg (49KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
nyong jasper.jpg
49KB, 700x799px
>>
File: neked.jpg (480KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
neked.jpg
480KB, 1280x982px
>>
File: hair.png (1MB, 1070x1143px) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
1MB, 1070x1143px
>>
File: 1491508298978.png (596KB, 881x855px) Image search: [Google]
1491508298978.png
596KB, 881x855px
>>
File: 1477270353359.png (247KB, 564x867px) Image search: [Google]
1477270353359.png
247KB, 564x867px
>>
>>
File: 1478721813122.png (296KB, 1280x785px) Image search: [Google]
1478721813122.png
296KB, 1280x785px
>>
File: look what the cat dragged in.png (495KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
look what the cat dragged in.png
495KB, 1280x1216px
>>
>>93166090
I don't know, tell her okay and then double cross her by punching her to the sea just like she did at Alone at Sea?
>>
File: skinny and fatsper.jpg (317KB, 2160x1812px) Image search: [Google]
skinny and fatsper.jpg
317KB, 2160x1812px
>>
File: 1488258618800.png (465KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1488258618800.png
465KB, 1280x1175px
>>
File: Beta.png (213KB, 540x585px) Image search: [Google]
Beta.png
213KB, 540x585px
>>
File: 1483777558803.jpg (228KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1483777558803.jpg
228KB, 1280x1667px
>>
File: basbird.png (211KB, 989x981px) Image search: [Google]
basbird.png
211KB, 989x981px
>>
File: angry.png (1MB, 1200x1405px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
1MB, 1200x1405px
>>
File: i miss you.png (268KB, 540x689px) Image search: [Google]
i miss you.png
268KB, 540x689px
>>
File: my diamond your diamond.png (513KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
my diamond your diamond.png
513KB, 800x1100px
>>
File: orojasper.png (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
orojasper.png
29KB, 500x500px
>>
File: sad and nude.png (160KB, 1042x1019px) Image search: [Google]
sad and nude.png
160KB, 1042x1019px
>>
File: propaganda poster.jpg (138KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda poster.jpg
138KB, 540x810px
>>
File: 1487966730822.png (2MB, 1280x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1487966730822.png
2MB, 1280x1669px
>>
File: space lass jasper.png (315KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
space lass jasper.png
315KB, 500x659px
>>
File: oi.png (99KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
99KB, 540x306px
>>
File: shh.jpg (711KB, 1000x931px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
711KB, 1000x931px
>>
File: my fat wife.png (512KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
my fat wife.png
512KB, 1280x1483px
>>
File: tels jasp.png (606KB, 1116x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tels jasp.png
606KB, 1116x1280px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nmlp0a4o7k1qdivxto1_1280.png (876KB, 550x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmlp0a4o7k1qdivxto1_1280.png
876KB, 550x1000px
>>
File: jeans jasper.png (402KB, 966x1611px) Image search: [Google]
jeans jasper.png
402KB, 966x1611px
>>
I never want Jasper to be redeemed. She's what the show desperately needs; A fucking villain. And does the job well. The hell with this "Everybody needs to be redeemed because evil is a point of view" nonsense.
>>
File: 1488875496671.jpg (81KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488875496671.jpg
81KB, 600x770px
>>
>>93163128
Jasper's ponytail when her helmet is on is cute! CUTE!

>>93171874
>jaspfreaks are this desperate for any merchandise of her
CN really ought to cater to autist wallets, they'd actually be rich for once.
>>
File: cat fight.png (160KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
cat fight.png
160KB, 600x618px
>>
File: lapis jasper.png (173KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
lapis jasper.png
173KB, 635x800px
>>
File: sleeves go byebye.png (509KB, 871x800px) Image search: [Google]
sleeves go byebye.png
509KB, 871x800px
>>
File: 1476081730804.png (392KB, 602x798px) Image search: [Google]
1476081730804.png
392KB, 602x798px
>>
File: jasper from twilight.png (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jasper from twilight.png
2MB, 800x1200px
>>
File: tumblr_ns8d5l89dT1uz4q02o1_1280.png (292KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns8d5l89dT1uz4q02o1_1280.png
292KB, 550x825px
>>
File: 1480753856912.png (791KB, 1038x946px) Image search: [Google]
1480753856912.png
791KB, 1038x946px
>>
File: 1493343134088.png (418KB, 907x826px) Image search: [Google]
1493343134088.png
418KB, 907x826px
>>
File: 1493436488971.png (595KB, 1955x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1493436488971.png
595KB, 1955x1597px
>>
File: 1478379154460.jpg (287KB, 1212x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478379154460.jpg
287KB, 1212x1920px
Okay I'm done
>>
>>93194148
>villain
We already got the Homeworld Gems to fit that role

Let Jasper get redeemed already
>>
>>93194148
I really want her to become an anti-hero. That's sort of what Lapis currently is but she's boring.
>>
>>93194536
Lapis is not an anti-hero, she's a useless autistic shit living in the meme barn and if anything that retarded and pointless happens to Jasper I'm going to drop su
>>
File: tumblr_ooc8kkukTG1uzxf4to1_1280.png (120KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooc8kkukTG1uzxf4to1_1280.png
120KB, 1280x1280px
>>93194536
>>93194912
>tfw lapis is literally a sleeper agent
She's a lazy fuck who does nothing but sleep and lounge around. It'll be pure poetry.
>>
>>93194148
We have villains now. Now all we need is a protagonist with balls
>>
>>93195316
Stevonnie might have one ball.
>>
File: Burn.png (421KB, 1024x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Burn.png
421KB, 1024x1175px
>>93195266
Lapis needs to die.
>>
File: 1477385755639.png (223KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1477385755639.png
223KB, 500x525px
>>93196004
Jasper will make Lapis interesting when she comes back
>>
File: Coco.png (209KB, 816x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Coco.png
209KB, 816x1061px
>>93196110
I just hope they wont just use jasper as a plot device then send her off again
>>
>>93196158
I think her corruption will be the last time she's shelved before becoming a more permanent side character like greg/connie/lapis/peridot.
>>
File: Rain.png (279KB, 728x413px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.png
279KB, 728x413px
>>93196261
They have done it so many times though.
>>
>>93196425
but healing her and letting her find out that Rose didn't kill PD would kind of be the point of no return for the writers, once they do that they'll have to devote time to redeeming her in some capacity immediately afterwards since she has no where else to go. And I don't think they'd write her off the show after redeeming her, she's just going to be on the sidelines occasionally like all the other side characters.
>>
File: bustahwolf.png (565KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
bustahwolf.png
565KB, 1280x943px
I wouldn't mind if Jasper stayed a villain except for the fact that the crew can't really do good villains. As much as I love her, her plan was retarded and she jobbed hard. Having her on the side of the good guys will probably give her a chance to win for once and look good doing it
>>
File: Fall.jpg (18KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
Fall.jpg
18KB, 600x355px
What happened here?
>>
File: meme barn.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meme barn.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: hole2.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hole2.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>93196997
Nothing
>>
>>93176049
>hips don't lie so they have security clearance
That's actually pretty funny
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
>>93163814

>Jasper forces herself on Lapis
>Lapis tricks her
>BOO HOO, POOR JASPER. SHE DIN DO NUFFIN WRONG!
>>
>>93197156
>rape
>>
>>93197800
>"forces herself on Lapis"

No. Jasper tried persuading Lapis into an alliance, which Lapis took advantage of to trick Jasper into a fusion-based imprisonment. What Jasper did there was akin to goading someone into having revenge sex after a breakup, and then Lapis didn't use protection to intentionally get knocked-up and tie them both down as a result.

If Jasper actually fusion-raped anyone, it was that one corrupted beast-jasper.
>>
>>93197860

>No
>Literally snatches Lapis out the fucking sky as she tries to run away
>Lol, no coercion here!

DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>93197889
Lapis was still a prisoner, and regardless of the setbacks, Jasper still had a mission. So no, of course she wasn't going to let Lapis just fly away. Since she had to try and keep Lapis in line anyway, it would be a hell of a lot easier if Lapis were on her side, so Jasper tried to convince her that the Crystal Gems were their mutual enemy, since Lapis had plenty of reason not to like them. In the end, Lapis was the one who held out her hand and initiated the fusion.

But you really shouldn't get hung up on the faulty symbolism of fusion, because the show tries to present it as too many things to cleanly serve as a metaphor for anything.
>>
>>93198161
It's just symbolizing intimacy. Simple. It can be romance, passion, kindred spirits, or friendship, or whatever.
>>
>>93183087
Jaspearl is a godtier ship, pleb
>>
>>93164187
this girl seems too pure to be done in by cancer. I hope she makes it
>>
>>93164307
Joe and Paul are the best. Rebecca's is surprisingly shit
>>
>>93197889
It's not coercion, it's just to keep her from leaving so she'll hear Jasper out. She immediately let go of her, and wasn't touching Lapis when she decided to fuse.

It's hilarious that Lapisfags have to resort to pretending that grabbing on to someone in order to keep them from leaving and then letting go in order to plead with them is coercion, because they can't deal with their waifu being an abusive rapist
>>
>>93166709
They have even less reason to keep her benched then Jasper.
Thread posts: 413
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.