[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystique kissed Bobby. Is this now considered rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Mystique kissed Bobby. Is this now considered rape?
>>
I enjoyed Mike Carey's run.
>>
>>93161968
Did she cure him?
>>
>>93162014
no he makes her look like scott while they fugg
>>
>>93161968
What do you think would be the response if a writer did make 'Jean mindfucked Bobby into gay' canon?
>>
>>93162039
It would be hilarious. Bobby being gay was a shit development anyways.
>>
>>93162029
Bobby's a twink. Bet he fancies someone like the Beast better... big and hairy and fucking him like a... well, Beast.
>>
>>93162050
The O5 is a shit development anyways.
I wish they're gone and let us pretend they never happened.
>>
>>93162039
It's already my personal headcanon.
>>
Mystique's non-binary, so no.
>>
>>93162089
I personally think its being saved for a rainy day in terms of their controversy selling. They really want to sell X-Men? Make that canon then watch the articles flood and copies sell.
>>
He tried to rape her Jack Frost style one time. Is she returning the favor?
>>
>>93162014

Yeah, now he is hetero.
>>
>>93161968
Remember that time Mystique poisoned her vag with a neurotoxin so that when she seduced Bobby he would lose control of his powers when she betrayed the X-men to let the Marauders attack them.

Also the neurotoxin stayed in his system for months. Long enough for Mystique to impersonate Opal Tanaka and get back together with Iceman as Opal and try to kill him again
>>
>>93162349
Wat? Literally what?!
>>
>>93162395
Mike Carey's run was a gift
>>
>>93162407
Apparently. I need to get this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.