/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT shitty characters that bring good series down just by their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Liz_SoD.jpg (70KB, 292x274px) Image search: [Google]
Liz_SoD.jpg
70KB, 292x274px
>>
File: 4425336-2_legacy_02_cover.jpg (561KB, 700x1063px) Image search: [Google]
4425336-2_legacy_02_cover.jpg
561KB, 700x1063px
>>
>>93159580
literally who?
>>
File: heard you were talking shit.png (768KB, 678x616px) Image search: [Google]
heard you were talking shit.png
768KB, 678x616px
>>93159550
eh, she's okay
now if you were to post Devon...
>>
>>93159591
Petra, the female lead in Luther Strode.

Go read the Luther Strode trilogy (Strange Talent/Legend/Legacy) if you haven't already. It's a really great action comic. But the chick character is useless, annoying and abrasive and is only included because she's the author's waifu. Literally her only two roles in the entire trilogy is fucking the main character and swearing in every panel.
>>
>>93159612
you're supposed to hate devon which makes him a good character
>>
I have the feeling this thread will be filled with female characters.
>>
>>93159705
Fair enough.
I guess I missed
>that bring good series down just by their existence
part because I'm a retard
>>
File: t_gh9PsZ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
t_gh9PsZ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>le snarky attitude
>scolds Clint for breathing in a different way
>acts like a total cunt when he questions her attitude

Fuck Kate Bishop
>>
>>93159715
I know of a lot of really bad male characters, but off the top of my head I can't think of any that ruin an otherwise good series.
>>
>>93159550
Liz is alright, shes just somewhat generic until she goes DBZ.
>>
>>93159550
You take that back! Abe's the one that brings everything down with all the focus on how he became a fishperson.
>>
>>93159550
>>93161117
If you guys are talking about Hellboy then I have no idea what you are talking about. Liz is inoffensive at worst and Abe is my boy.

If you are talking about BPRD then I don't know because I only ever cared about Hellboy and Lobster Johnson.
>>
File: anodeisashit.jpg (146KB, 459x353px) Image search: [Google]
anodeisashit.jpg
146KB, 459x353px
>>
File: 1473448180393.png (122KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1473448180393.png
122KB, 540x416px
This illegal immigrant. Not only is she annoying, but she makes other characters act annoying when she's around.
>>
>>93161658
I was mostly talking about BPRD, especially the later parts before he went off and had his own comic that I thought was a proper bore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.