[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Forum 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: The-Knomes-[4]-Square-Image.jpg (474KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
The-Knomes-[4]-Square-Image.jpg
474KB, 650x650px
This year's entries have been revealed. Not all of these cartoons will get picked up - some good shows die every year - but do you think any of these have potential?

>The Knomes may be small at growth, but they are big at heart and they will do anything to protect their Princess, their forest and the creatures living in it, against any intruder. Especially against Greytooth and his vicious Land Pirates. The Knomes are charming, funny and cool at the same time. They are a tribe of warriors, inventors and peace loving healers. Little adventurous people, full of initiative. Their daily lives mirror all facets of human experience, the highs and lows , the challenges and joy, including all the usual conflicts that kids experience in their own daily lives. None the less, the Knomes co-operate in an exemplary way with each other, as a community.
>>
>There is nothing more annoying for kids than hearing their parents say: “When I was your age, I always did this or that!” But were parents really the model kids they say they were? Paul has the unique opportunity to verify the truth behind the paternal wisdom; he gets to meet Al - a younger version of his father Alan- who is the same age as him. And he finds out that, when it comes to getting into trouble, Al is a thousand times worse than him. Driven by a deep desire for fun and freedom, together they break all the rules and sometimes find themselves mired in deep trouble. But the more adventures Paul gets into with Al, the more Paul gets to know and understand Alan, his adult dad.
>>
File: Wiercimisie.jpg (389KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Wiercimisie.jpg
389KB, 1200x675px
>"The Wriggles" is a fable featuring the adventures of amazing squirrel-like creatures and their friends. Apart from Wriggles themselves, you will meet Giant Moth, Prankish Glimmer and Flying Fish. Differences don’t bother them and they make great team, which has amazing adventures and deals with small problems. They’re not afraid neither of Blowzy Black nor of Urban Dusties. Each of the protagonists is different. They all share a friendship and huge sense of humour, and thanks to ingenuity and solidarity they pull through safe and sound. When one evening little Wriggle Buby comes out to watch a night a strange creature Blowzy Black takes him for a ride on Giant Moth. Buby doesn’t come back home. And so adventure begins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadRCgF0NgI
>>
>Moka, the King of the Savannah’s only son, a naive and reckless little crocodile, leaves home one day to go explore his vast kingdom. Cherry, a strong, brave rhinoceros from the Royal Guard goest along to assure his protection. But much to Cherry’s despair, Moka’s insatiable curiosity and impulsive behavior are constantly getting him into trouble and she has to spend most of her time getting him out of it! Their journey will only come to an end when Moka has explored every nook and cranny of the kingdom, as indicated on his map. Or when Cherry has convinced him to return home. Which ever comes first, their adventures are far far from over!
>>
>10-year-old Ralph Rex is the only son of lunar peasants. Ralph, his parents, their dog and 5 cows are the only inhabitants of Oopaluna, a tiny planet that Mr. and Mrs. Rex won in a lottery. 1 day, Ralph receives a strange letter bearing the “I.G.U.A” insignia. It states that Rex – the old family pooch – once belonged to the great-great-great-uncle of a princess of the old Oopaluna Kingdom. As per intergalactic royal protocol, given that Ralph is currently the closest person to the dog in question, he is naturally a candidate for the title of “King of Space!”. As a result, his proud parents agree to let him enroll in I.G.U.A., the only training ground in the galaxy for future kings of space.
>>
>Kolos and Grandpa set out to the endless ocean to circumnavigate the Earth on their ship called Bella Donna. A violent storm suddenly descends on them as they sail across the Pacific and the ship is destroyed. With enormous luck, Grandpa and his grandson touch land on a deserted island. This is where the story of Castaways starts.Castaways is a 42-episode series of educational animated shorts about science with 7 minute episodes each. How can Kolos survive on the island with his wise and widely travelled but old and tired Grandpa? How can they create a liveable and sustainable environment for themselves? How can they make use of their knowledge of natural sciences in everyday practice? How do they fight the elements?
>>
>Is you star-scooter on the blink? Does your holo-TV no longer get fourth dimension? Did your root-cat hack your SpaceLook account again ? Don't despair! stay cool and call... The Galactic Agency!
>>
Fuck it, I'm too lazy to post them all.

http://www.cartoon-media.eu/cartoon-forum/cartoon-forum-2017/discover-the-projects-2020.htm#
>>
The Baker Street Four, Kate and Sushi, and Romanticism look the best out of the bunch

>>93158893

Lightning bolt girl is cute, not sure about the concept though.
>>
>>93158900
Most looked pretty crappy anyway. Baker Street Four seemed interesting. And then there's Draganero

How many of these projects usually end up becoming cartoons anyway? The last batch I saw had more interesting stuff.
>>
>>93158872
This one could be decent, I like the unique art-style
>>93158847
So it is half-episodic and half-plot-driven? It may work.
>>93159163
Where can I see more of the show in your pic?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.