[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: promo319501287.jpg (237KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
promo319501287.jpg
237KB, 1600x800px
What the fuck is his deal?
>>
>>93155859
His wife and son are dead.
>>
>>93155895
A shitty excuse to hold a grudge on Batman tbqh.
>>
>>93155859
Wonder woman is using that pussy to drive him insane and she is pure girl hitler.
>>
"What if, like, Superman were the BAD guy? Wouldn't that blow your mind man!"

"Didn't we just do that with MK9."

"Shh."
>>
>>93155859
crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal
>>
>>93155930
Didn't they just do that with Irredeemable?
Didn't they just do that with Elseworlds?
Didn't they just do that with Earth 2, any Superman movies with Zod, and some stuff where Green Lantern went evil?
Not to mention the heap of screwy stuff that Marvel Comic's been doing for the last several years.
>>
>>93155859
He had a really bad day.
>>
>>93155895
>almost all of batman's loved ones die
>still refuses to kill

makes u think
>>
>>93156122
But Bruce wasn't the gun.
>>
>>93156111
This.

It hit me the other day that the Joker basically makes Superman live through his backstory from the Killing Joke by killing his pregnant wife.
>>
>>93156150
Like pottery.
>>
>>93156122
Batman's loved ones: Alfred. Gordon. Robins. Catwoman. Possibly Talia.
People in Gotham deserving of summery execution for committing capital crimes multiple times: Several dozen named characters that I'm not going to list, but a few hundred scumbags even a fictional world would be better off without.
Result of not killing: everything's even worse.
Conclusion: Batman's wrong, send in Judge Dredd.
>>
>>93156150
>What if Superman were the Joker?
>What if Darkseid were Batman?
>>
>>93156122
Batman is a huge pussy. That's what I get of this game.
>>
>>93156204
>What if the Prankster had super powers?
>What if Darseid was written competently again?
What if the writers got a sense of humour? Or could write worth a damn?
>>
>>93156279
Comics would be great again.
>>
He was right.
>>
>>93155998
Not to forget the few dozen Elseworlds and Imaginary Tales from DC itself.
>>
>>93156192
>result of not killing

But he does kill, occasionally...
>>
>>93155902
Batman palling around with the accomplice of the man who killed your family and destroyed your city will never look good, no matter how many times she says sorry.
>>
honestly capes have a fucked justice system. how com nobody gets a death penalty?
>>
>>93155998
>>93156406
And, of course, the DCEU
>>
>>93156435
It's supposed to be very, extremely rare. Superman and Batman are more or less equal on the "hate killing"-meter.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.