[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superpower Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Animal_Man_4.jpg (83KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_Man_4.jpg
83KB, 400x614px
Animal Man can borrow the characteristics of any animal he can think of.

How about a super hero that borrow the characteristics of vehicles?
>>
>>93155526
That's retarded.
>>
>>93155526
what like, flat tires?
>>
>>93155526
I mean... Overdrive, kind of? Can jack into any vehicle and modify it at will?
>>
Elaborate on this idea
>>
>>93155526
Pinto-Man, he explodes on touch
>>
>borrow characteristics of submarine
>survive pressure of ocean

>borrow characteristics of drone
>can see in infrared and zoom into long distances

Otherwise you run fast, have the traction of whatever wheels you're thinking of, can see what's behind you because rearview camera vision, your vision is improved because you can now see your blindspots, and you can fly .
>>
I like to think up Stands or what I understand Stands to be since I'm a lazy band wagoning faggot. Basically try to think up weird powers and tag on song names.
Like the power to render individuals invisible and inaudible to others but in the mental spectrum. So while the person is still physically visible and can speak no one will be able to see or hear them. Stand name: Ghost Town
>>
File: snow.jpg (67KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
67KB, 640x437px
>no longer slip on ice
>have the strength to pull tons
>>
>>93155705
borrow hydraulics from a Low rider SUPER JUMP
>>
>>93155705
This shit is out there. I like it.
>>
So basically GoGoGadget?
>>
>>93155526
Let's just make Amazo (DCAU based) avatar of The Metal.
>>
File: 1477323557693.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477323557693.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>>93155705
unfortunately for each aspect you borrow, you also get a weird Turbo Teen metamorphosis so now your feet are literally tires
>>
>>93155526
Make it so he he has to scan the vehicle first sort of like Transformers
>>
Complete control of viruses.
>>
File: ghsfly9.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
ghsfly9.gif
2MB, 350x263px
What if I can make other fly when I hit them? or just simply punching and kicking stuff so hard that they leave the planet.
>>
File: Type Super Dead Heat.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
Type Super Dead Heat.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>93155526
It's been done.
>>
>>93155705
>borrow characteristics of excavator
>get a massive dick that bends in the middle.
>>
File: KWnXJk.jpg (268KB, 748x1170px) Image search: [Google]
KWnXJk.jpg
268KB, 748x1170px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5TWhSlNfgA

Sorry, couldn't find a full video of all the modes, but this clip ought to get the basic point across.
>>
>>93155526
Any animal he can think of, doesn't he actually have to be around the animal?
>>
>>93158014
Didn't he get buff by aliens to be fully connected to the red?
>>
>>93155526
>>93155705
Are any new powers added when technology advances?
>>
>>93155526
Mime based super hero. The things he mimes have real effects on the world around him. Weapons, vehicles and gear. Could effect the weather by miming reactions, like pretending to get blown back by winds.
>>
>>93156566

Cool.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.