[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ thinks of the Wolverine movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hzcqaamh4yjvncnmnlgh.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hzcqaamh4yjvncnmnlgh.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
What does /co/ thinks of the Wolverine movies?
>>
Haven't seen Logan yet, but while X-Men origins did some things so shitty that it ruins the movie, it still had some good shit in it...pre "Deadpool" Wade was great, as was Sabretooth, and the whole interactions among their team

The Wolverine was just kind of a mediocre action flick, I don't hate it and give it credit for trying to follow a specific comic story more than most movies, but also don't think it did that story justice
>>
>>93154482
From a film perspective it's a very interesting take on a trilogy, capturing 3 very different moments of a characters life. Sure, Origins was terrible but I'm just talking about the idea of a trilogy built like this rather then having one movie lead into or set up for future movies.
Also this might be the one of the only trilogy that starts off terrible and gets better as it goes, ending on (in my opinion) one of the best movies based on a comic book character ever done (Sure it's not an accurate portrayal, but as a film and ignoring the source material and appreciating it as film)
>>
>>93154482
Everything was garbage except Logan.
EVERYTHING.
I wasnt that into Logan either, its just that a movie that was done so well and is so close to comics wolverine (at least action wise) compared to the absolute dogshit that was the other wolverine movies. Xmen origins: Wolverine Legit makes me angry that i wasted my time watching it.
>>
>>93154915
Agree, a great trilogy to watch sequentially
>>
>>93154482
Bad
Meh
Good
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.