[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helloooooooo Nurse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: HelloNurse.jpg (50KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
HelloNurse.jpg
50KB, 650x400px
How did they get away with so many adult themed jokes? Were the censors sleeping on the job?
>>
>>93148785
Steven Spielberg's clout probably helped.
>>
>>93148785
Back then children's behavior was considered the parent's responsibility. So if a kid was repeating the adult jokes, even if they didn't understand them, it was up to the parents to stop them.
>>
>>93148785
It was a different time. A funner time
>>
>>93148840
I started rewatching animaniacs and was amazed at how much hilarity passed by me. I mean these jokes were pretty funny, better than family guy tiered humor.
>>
>>93148785
How much you wanna bet they won't allow stuff like that in the reboot?
>>
>>93148845
>Parental responsibility

Truly a barbaric age.
>>
>>93148928
I hope they do allow it, it wouldn't be animaniacs without that sort of humor. it would suck of it didn't.
>>
>>93148785
They followed the philosophy of sending a shit ton of crap they knew they could never get away with to the censors before sending what they really wanted to do. A lot of other series did it and probably still do. The problem is that censors are more uptight and wise to the trick nowadays.
>>
>>93148785

Scattergun approach; they threw so many things in there that something was bound to hit home.

Plus a lot of the staff probably learned what they could get away with from their previous experiences from Tiny Toon Adventures.
>>
>>93148995

0% chance, they will probably remove Hello Nurse and Minerva entirely.
>>
>>93148785
>How did they get away with so many adult themed jokes?

Because we weren't sissys back then, so we just let this shit fly because kids didn't understand them.
>>
>>93149956
true, a lot of shows were also made in mind of the parents. so that dad and mum could watch without being bored too.
>>
>>93149934
>Nurse is there
>all curves are gone
>the guys just have an innocent crush on her
>>
>>93150509
haha no... I would just hate to think if it'd be more pc. I hope to the highest power that they make fun of how dumb it is to be offended by everything.
>>
>>93150509
A slapstick style kiss on the cheek is sexual assault nowadays. Truly we are in the darkest timeline.
>>
>>93150600
yeah it has to stay in it's roots. pc culture is destroying whatever fun there's left.
>>
>>93150509
>none of the girls have boobs, just like in nuppg
>>
>>93149934
>They made a point to show how intelligent she actually is
>Shes just gonna get the Sarah Bellum treatment and get cut out of the show for being "too sexualized"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpS3eFqhxSQ
>>
>>93149934
fuck this whorl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.