[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*whines*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

*whines*
>>
>>93148179
*becomes the best playable side character*
>>
Let's face it, there really aren't any other Batman stories to tackle at this point
>>
>>93148179
he cried throughout his boss fight, disappointing

What was his whole heel face turn about, he was brainwashed to hate Batman and yet he helped save him from Scarecrow?
>>
>>93148201
Long Ha-
Under The-
THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS?!
>>
>>93148201
At this point a DCU Dating sim seems like a good idea
>>
File: Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot056.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot056.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>93148179
To be fair, that Jason's angst is a lot more understandable, since he was left to marinate in his abandonment issues for a full year while Joker tortured him.
>>
>there will never EVER be a Flash, Supes, or Wondy game made by the Rocksteady
>>
>>93148179
>Jason runs off on his own after Joker
>gets caught
>gets angry at Bruce even though he was a dumbass

But why? And why did Bruce immediately replace him with Tim?

Why is everyone in this universe such an asshole?
>>
>>93148482
>why did Bruce immediately replace him with Tim?
Like the Jedi, Batman tries to avoid emotional ties to people. That way nothing and no one can be used against him. Plus it protects the people he actually cares about (see: Mask of the Phantasm)

>Why is everyone a dick
Grimdark realistic batman
>>
>>93148244
I'd play it.
>MC is a new loser hero without any powers and shit gadgets
>does some unbelievably heroic shit on accident
>or
>shitty new nobody villain who takes out a bunch of heroes on accident and
>dating sim shenanigans commence
>>
>>93148201
Wow, so even Batman isn't immune to the "[character] has no good stories" meme.

Listening to you mongoloids you'd think anything not posted on an easy recommendation list just doesn't exist.
>>
Why did the boss battles in this game blow so much ass when Arkham Origins had great fights?
>>
>>93148179
Dude got a hot poker to the face and turned into Joker's little submissive bitch. Can't blame him for being a broken mess.
>>
>>93149144
>Arkham Origins
>Great fights
Do you have ADHD? Those were terrible.

They were just flashy QTEs. The only edge that Origin's bosses had over Knight's bosses is that Knight didnt have bosses at all.

City had the best bosses.
>>
Man This sure got me upset when Rocksteady deadass said it wasn't Jasom Todd and whole new character on the games timeline.

It was Jason Todd
>>
>>93148244
Fuck yeah I'd date Batman

Bonus points if he tries to keep his identity a secret as he dates you

>>93148438
>No Justice League game by rocksteady ever
>>
>>93148179

I really hate when characters are allowed to be flawed and imperfect. That's why I prefer Dick Grayson.
>>
>>93148438
>>93149495
GOOD. Rocksteady fucking sucks.
>>
>>93148201
The dark knight returns, and batman beyond.
>>
>>93148198
Not in arkham knight be doesn't
>>
>>93148482
Tim harassed Bruce into letting him be robin.
Bruce was still effected by Jason's disappearance. He was calling Tim;Jason.

So what im saying is Tim raped Bruce psychologically
>>
>>93151655
That was in the comics, though. Arkham seems to be a vaguely similar universe with differences.

Like Batman meeting pretty much all of his villains at the beginning of his third year. Within the same week.
>>
File: 1480794294652.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480794294652.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>93148179
rocksteady said it arkham knight it wouldn't be Jason Todd.

it ended up being Jason Todd, what a fucking cop out
>>
>>93151733
no, you idiot. they said the character of the "arkham knight" was a brand new character. they are lying
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.