[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Memories pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Kirikou-et-la-Sorciere2[1].jpg (188KB, 635x390px) Image search: [Google]
Kirikou-et-la-Sorciere2[1].jpg
188KB, 635x390px
Okay, I need some help finding some cartoons from my childhood that got stuck in my head, but I can't remember the titles and I've been looking for them for so long.
First one is about a young guy who lives in some asian country, China propably, there is war and he leaves with his mentor/old guy. They go to Tibet, the mentor leaves him in the cabin, he waits for a very long time and can't go after him because of wolves and then gets saved by a Yeti. It turns out they have a small society there and he leads him to his Yeti brethren.
The second one is about a vegetable, a tomato, cucumber or a potato, that among his few friends wasn't picked, so they go on a journey to the house to join his friends. When they arrive it turns out the owner of the house is making a vegetable Frankenstein for some kind of contest.

I also had the third one, but I accidantally found it today, Kirikou and the Sorceress (pic rel) if somone's interested. I think the other two were French too, but I'm not sure.
Will you help a /co/mrade out?
>>
Kirikou was fucking weird. That part where his body is shot out of the the water pipe at such a high speed was unintentionally fucking hilarious.
>>
>>93147881
I fucking was, I was like 7 or 8 when I watched it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.