[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: portrait_incredible.jpg (20KB, 216x324px) Image search: [Google]
portrait_incredible.jpg
20KB, 216x324px
Is this any good?
>>
Yes.
>>
Worse than Annihilation, better than War of Kings. Wraith and Quasar despite their heavy focus are ultimately rather pointless characters that were quickly abandoned. Nova is barely a tie-in and only shows up at the end of the main series. And ultimately the whole thing just feels so small in scope compared to Annihilation. That's probably unfair cause it's intentional but eh, what can you do.

The real highlight though is Star-Lord. This is the story that turns him from a sarcastic grumpy loner to the sarcastic quippy leader he is today. And his team which is comprised of "literally who"s even by cosmic standards is a blast.
>>
>>93147009
No.
>>
>>93147009
No, it's quite awful, especially compared to Annihilation.
>>
>>93147009
Not as good as Anihilation (which set the bar high) and the Wraith tie in is terrible and the character is never used again. But it's a good read that leads into two phenomenal runs Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova
>>
>>93147009
I like for the feeling that it reunites characters from the whole Marvel cosmic, just as much as Annihilation did before. Characters that were never seen together before.
>>
>>93147009
Better than Annihilation aside from Wraith, one of the worst characters ever created.
>>
File: Annihilation Conquest 03.jpg (59KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
Annihilation Conquest 03.jpg
59KB, 400x602px
Pretty good. It manages to merge a bunch of different genres (sword and sorcery, war story, horror, etc.) with varying but usually good levels of success. Does a better job of tying its miniseries to the main mini than Annihilation. However, it can feel a bit less focused, since the cast is a lot bigger. Also, it's missing some of Annihilation's scope. And Wraith is indeed pretty crap, especially if you're coming right out of Annihilation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.