[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie had a nice Doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Fantastic_Four_2_Poster.jpg (53KB, 295x423px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_2_Poster.jpg
53KB, 295x423px
HE didn't have to explain origin, was already in uniform and was able to do his "trying to seixe every opportunity to be an asshole" routine
>>
>>93145622
I agree. The first movie appearance/performance was better though.

>Painful? You don't know the MEANING of the word
>>
File: doctor dome.jpg (44KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
doctor dome.jpg
44KB, 570x760px
>>
>>93145622
It was a shit Doom, literally lifted Norman Osborne from Spiderman 1

Reminder that Doom is meant to be a smart motherfucker. A dude who runs his own country and is loved by his people. A villain who thinks the world would be a better place under his control... and isn't completely wrong about it
>>
>>
>>93145622
>>93146393
I loved the F4 movies so much when I was a kid and I think the reason the newer one went so so far off course is because the first ones really got a lot of stuff right despite being shitty, so they had to change shit to differentiate it.
>>
>>93146435
I liked them too, except for Galactus. I am happy we got to see the Surfer in the big screen.
>>
File: Doom.jpg (1MB, 1280x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.jpg
1MB, 1280x1386px
Every Fantastic Four movie is pure dog shit

fuck you guys, you ram dog shit in your eye sockets and actually believe you're enjoying yourself

Sad!
>>
They need to stop doing fucking origin movies and reboots.

Here's an origin: already established F4 against fucking CGI Galactus.
>>
>>93146307
>A villain who thinks the world would be a better place under his control... and isn't completely wrong about it
Remember when Doom won the Secrets Wars and immediatly started to sabotage himself because he couldn't handle it?
>>
>>93148045
Are we talking about the first Secret Wars or the fourth Secret Wars?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.