[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: new raph.png (223KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
new raph.png
223KB, 450x900px
Would you?
>>
I'm pretty sure by the time that short takes place I would have to or else be charged with a hate crime.
>>
Which show is this from?
>>
>>93137369
It's from a TMNT short
>>
I don't know the meaning of your question but she looks like a boy
>>
>>93137541
>she
>boy

Fool, don't you realize that in the future, genders will be abolished, and there will only be "human."
>>
>>93137570
>there will only be human

To the tolerance reeducation gulag with you, otherkinphobe.
>>
>>93137601
How could I have been so foolish to not notice that those kids self identify as turtles?
>>
>>93137617
Well it's good you realize your mistake, but you still have to go there anyway for saying the F-word. It's offensive to people of alternative judgment.
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (47KB, 834x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
47KB, 834x563px
>>93136936
Nah
>>
>>93137369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I
>>
>>93138090
It's like a lighter Batman Beyond.
>>
What time does the new short come out?
>>
>>93138090
>Michaelangelo
Was expecting Donatello
>>
when the hell is the rest of season 5 going to air?!
>>
>>93138741
Next week, then a five more weeks of a straight schedule. The remaining nine episodes after that will probably air before the end of the year.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.