[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: SadHolocausterOfTheFuture.jpg (41KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
SadHolocausterOfTheFuture.jpg
41KB, 736x460px
>denial
>anger
>bargaining
>depression
>acceptance

depression here
Will she ever come back?
>>
File: akuashicrying.png (276KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
akuashicrying.png
276KB, 1230x1920px
>>93136724
everything except acceptance at varying intervals.
I think I let myself get too attached to her character, I remember how bubbly I felt when she was onscreen, and now it's tainted
>>
File: BoredAku.gif (545KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
BoredAku.gif
545KB, 540x396px
>>93136724
Started at Acceptance and never looked back. Her fate was sealed either way, so what's the point of caring?
>>
>>93136724
fuck off
>>
>the show
Stage 5.
>threads about the show
Stage 2.
>>
>>93136724
She was trash anon. Once you realize that, you can move on
>>
File: samurai jack happy ending.jpg (531KB, 1400x3454px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack happy ending.jpg
531KB, 1400x3454px
>>
>>93137291
Pretty much this.
>>
>>93136724
joy

I'm glad it's finally over,after all these years
>>
>>93136724
Acceptance.
Although it is a sad kind of acceptance. Like your grandpa died and you move on.
>>
>>93137334
This. I seriously don't get the appeal of Ashi. She was literally just designed to be a cute character that you feel sorry for so that you feel bad when she dies and get distracted from the fact that she's a ridiculously shallow character. It's Emotion Baiting 101.
>>
>>93138792
This can describe every Jack character though.
>>
Pretty much what this >>93136964 guy said. The entire season has been botched, so her suicide didn't come off as a big surprise.
>>
>>93136724
>Anger
IT FUCKING SUCKED, GENNEDY IS A HACK, AND YOU'RE A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
Acceptance. Let it go already. Yeah Genndy is clearly a shit writer but live your life instead of polluting the board with your whining.

>>93137291
This.
>>
I still think it's a poorly done ending, but I'm over it I guess.
>>
File: smug riot.jpg (109KB, 745x909px) Image search: [Google]
smug riot.jpg
109KB, 745x909px
>they waited ten years for gennedy to shit in their faces

Just think of all the social skills you could have developed in that time
>>
File: Lulu.jpg (15KB, 425x293px) Image search: [Google]
Lulu.jpg
15KB, 425x293px
>>93136724
>Will she ever come back?

No, Best Girl is gone 5ever. sweet thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.