[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuzzies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Thoughts on their partnership? All otp fagging aside, it's cool to see them not calling each other dweeb every five seconds. I think I like this version of them as kids the most.
>Actually get along
>Banter feds off one another
>Actually learn lessons from one another's mistakes
> That whole best cuzzies thing was adorable.
Does anyone else enjoy less fighting?
>>
It's cool. They need some bants because that's what cousins do. But I like them getting along.
>>
>>93136129
the constant bickering was one of the biggest flaws of the original
Alien Force got rid of it at the expense of the characters becoming bland

So I can say that this is at least one thing the reboot did better than the original
>>
File: 1488087591042.jpg (558KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488087591042.jpg
558KB, 1280x720px
It's pretty cool.
They're nothing unusual going on between the two of them.
>>
>>93136129
show gets criticized for being a baby cartoon
characters are somehow more mature than the original
>>
>>93136129
>>93136347
The original series had them at (the start of) puberty.
This series has made them younger to improve their relationship and try to cut down on "34"
We all know how the last part will turn out.
>>
>>93137231
some madman will update the pregnancy pic with the reboot designs.

gets featured in another KO product.
>>
>>93137218
That doesn't excuse the show for being pre-school shit.
>>
File: 1494311698781.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494311698781.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 220px-Robinwilliams_aladdin.jpg (7KB, 220x181px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Robinwilliams_aladdin.jpg
7KB, 220x181px
>>93136663
Huh. Kid on the left knows what he wants. I gotta respect that.
>>
it's way better. The none stop bitching between Ben and Gwen in the OS was beyond annoying.
It's actually cute how they interact in the reboot.
>>
>>93136129

It's been ages since I gave it a whirl but I echo your sentiment. In this incarnation they seem to genuinely like each other and they get along great. I'm all for that and I never understood or supported the usual "let's be assholes to each other and everyone else" bullshit that modern cartoons peddled. There's a difference between normal banter and going full angry hissing cat mode, but somehow everything ended up squarely in the douche territory.

I was never a fan of the franchise, but I have no negative opinions about it either. I did try to watch the original but it isn't my thing, and I did notice that Ben and Gwen seemed way, way too antagonistic to each other to the point I was wondering how/why they even function in each others vicinity.
>>
>>93138817
It's not that far fetched don't know how it is for cousins but I got along with my sister about as well as Ben and Gwen in the original series.
>>
>>93139140

Individual results may vary. I have an insane amount of cousins and we always got along great. Basic point is I feel that kids should be exposed to this kinda stuff. Yes, I know I sound like a marm. But you can't deny that at some point shit went south and that we're oversaturated by general meanness. Well, it may depend on how old you are so you may lack perspective on this. Trust me when I say that general friendliness and affection (especially between cousins, close friends etc.) was the norm. I feel that more recent cartoons actually realized these things and are fixing it with more admirable depictions.

I'm not saying everything should be fluffy and fuzzy all the time. I'm saying we went too far with general dickery.
>>
>>93139257
Were you attached to your female cousin at the hip? Because most of my bickering with my sister came from the fact that we were stuck with each other all the time and simply wanted to do diffrent shit.
>>
>>93136347
What shit fucking taste
>>
File: 1497056729401.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497056729401.gif
2MB, 450x371px
>They're more adult than their older counterparts
I never thought of that. Maybe that's why the episodes are 15 minutes long now, because Ben isn't as autistic, and Gwen isn't constantly bitching at him. When they get along well the problems get solved faster.
>Mfw I just realized this, holy shit!
>>
>>93136129

I liked how they were teasing each other in the original series. My only gripe was that Ben kept repeating the problems of the previous episodes and had to be humbled multiple times.

It's why I liked moments like when Ben thought Gwen died and when they reunited and hugged in the middle of a battlefield.

It creates conflict and tension between two people that actually love each other... as cousins.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.