[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Poison is C U T E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Doctor Poison is C U T E
>>
When she and Ludendorff gas the war room and she looks through the window all wide-eyed, she looks like a girl in a candy store.

She must return.
>>
>>93132350
She was adorable. My fav was her giggle when the gas mask broke, and how she snuggled the glass when she watched the generals die.
>>
>>93132127
she has nice boobs.
>>
>>93134043
How could you even tell
>>
>>93132127
She's been naked a lot in movies, go look it up.
>>
My female city mayor is also called Maru.

This changes everything.
>>
>>93135004
You've made my day anon
>>
>ywn prank her with a generic stink bomb
>ywn be gassed, retaliation, with a stink bomb of her own design
>ywn get a bad reaction from her creation, nearly dying
>ywn console her with a kiss, after successfully stabilizing you

Also holy fuck her reaction when Steve was flirting with her goddamn
>>
>>93135584
Im disappointed he didn't dance with her so we could get a little more of her personality. He just talked about fire like he was Anakin talking about sand then ogled Diana.
>>
>>93135599
Do you think the sequel will take the time to expand on her personality, wherever she is?
>inb4 she becomes a loli while working for Unit 731
>>
>>93135642
Unless they pull the Rucka shit and make her set up a corporation of Doctor Poisons I think we've seen the last of her.
>>
>>93135663
>I think we've seen the last of her
How come? Was there something that I missed?
>>
>>93135690
Because the sequel is support to be present day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.