[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

>>
This felt like a clear case of working backwards with an idea. I imagine Genndy first decided that Samurai Jack had to have a bittersweet ending, then from their decided to force the romance to make it happen, and then lastly force a character into the last season to force the romance to create the bittersweet ending.
>>
>>93130341
Christ, just fuck off already.
>>
File: aku.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aku.gif
835KB, 500x375px
Aku always wins, baby!
>>
File: 1492109527100.jpg (145KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
1492109527100.jpg
145KB, 900x711px
>>93131216
this man is correct
>>
>>93130341
Today I will remind them.
>>
File: U8pwiJC.jpg (648KB, 1601x902px) Image search: [Google]
U8pwiJC.jpg
648KB, 1601x902px
>>93131138
It's such a shameless ripoff of Gurren Lagann
>>
File: icri-evry-tim-15987953.png (117KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
icri-evry-tim-15987953.png
117KB, 500x522px
Gr8 Ending doe
>>
>>93131216
I appreciate these reminders
>>
>Jack, the passing of time is an illusion and all of history is laid out in a 3-dimensional space that we happen to travel through in one directi-
>>
File: 1495987310345s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1495987310345s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
Why didn't Ashi disappear instantly? Wouldn't killing Aku immediately cause her to not exist since her existence is directly related to him.
This is a huge plothole that makes the ending feel forced and stupid. I felt nothing for Jack during the wedding scene because I was so confused as to why she just then faded away.
The actual final scene next to the tree was emotional and well done but fucking hell did Genndy drop the ball with Ashis "death" just so he could rip off Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>93136158
Time is slow at correcting paradoxes. It started erasing the future immediately after Aku's defeat and then slowly erased everything onwards. It just took that long for time to catch up to the far future results of Aku's reign and erase them. The very last things erased were Jack's memories of the future, which is why you see him smiling at the end of the series; it was at that point he forgot Ashi and his whole adventure and thus no longer had anything to be sad about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.