[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the new writer of the current Flash run. The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1457793734169.jpg (370KB, 1000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1457793734169.jpg
370KB, 1000x1545px
You are now the new writer of the current Flash run. The only rule DC has put on for you is that Barry has to be The Flash and no other speedster can outshine him. How do you make the Flash feel fresh and original again?
>>
>>93129783
Cosmic multiversal adventures, time travel, make him explore the limits and possibilities of his powers. He hasn't done anything remotely interesting with them since he came back.

Also, I'd make the Flash family a focus and build a Reverse Flash family like Johns was planning to do.
>>
>>93129848
>Reverse Flash family
What was that going to be?
>>
>>93129927
It'd be like the Flash Family, but Reverse!
>>
>>93129848
>Cosmic multiverse adventures
This is what I always wanted. I remember wanting this to be a thing for Wally once he came back.
>>
>>93129783

Reintroduce the fact that Iris West is from the future, make it a big deal that she is Barry's lightning rod.

LOTS of multiversal and time travel adventures. When dealing with Central City/Earth Prime largely just use the Rogues and Grodd. Lots of teases of Eobard, but very little use of him, when he does show up I want it to be a really "oh shit" moment.
>>
>>93130389
I have been wanting a dimension hopping Flash arc for a long time now.
>>
>>93129783
Character wise, write him as a positively religious character since he's back from the dead once. Explore more genres with him.
Send Barry on a journey through time and dimension like Morrison did with Batman. Send him to space and get along with some speedster races. Send him to speedster heaven and hell. Speedsters have a different heaven and hell like avatars of the green have a resting place.
>>
The real Barry died from the lightning bolt. He was replaced by the sentient lightning which struck him, which was actually a fragment of the speed force.
>>
Do something, anything interesting. The Rogues arc was fucked and we've already had two arcs about evil speedsters. The comic is just so fucking boring as it is.
>>
>>93129783
I have him start flashing people.
>>
>>93130095
Besides, the multiverse hasn't been around since Barry died, and even when he came back, he still hasn't explored the new one.
>>
>>93129927
We didn't have any details, we only know Eobard was the engine of the Negative Speed Force and was going to gather a family of Reverse speedsters. In Brightest Day a teaser image was shown with the entire family of negative Flashes running in multiple Cosmic Threadmills, with an unknown purpose.
>>
>>93129783
No frigging evil speedsters until i reach the finale of my run. Have a Doctor Who setting, have him traveling through dimensions and time periods. Iris is adopted from the future again.

Have police station play larger role. Drop DEAD MOM plot, maybe even save Nora to give a middle finger.
>>
>>93129783
Central City is menaced by an evil speedster FROM THE PAST!
>>
I'd make he run so fast that he tears up the fabric of space-time or dimentions or some shit like that.
Now he's in the real world, our world. He finds out that in this new reality all his life is just a fabrication and he's powerless here.
He needs to find a way to go back to his reality, but as he discovers that all his life and everything he knows is a lie, will he really want to come back?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.