[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verdict on season 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fiff.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fiff.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Verdict on season 2?
>>
>>93128800
good

hope there's another
>>
I'm watching it right now. Better than the first season, and I loved the first season.

>"We got thirty minutes left. Let's make some popcorn balls and talk about how those pansies are giving Nixon the shaft."
>>
Hoping Vic takes over the airport or something

He deserves better
>>
File: bills waifu.jpg (116KB, 1272x715px) Image search: [Google]
bills waifu.jpg
116KB, 1272x715px
>>93128800
Really fucking good.
>>
>>93128800

I liked it a lot, overall better paced than the first season. Glad to see the show hit it's stride with Season 2 and I hope there's a third season.
>>
>>93128800

Ending disappointed me a little. Also, I kinda got annoyed by the clear attempt to make the show edgier and 70's crazier compared to the previous season.
>>
>>93134123
Bill's sissy friend is my absolute favorite character. His VA makes me laugh no matter what.
>>
>>93134697

Oh, I forgot to mention it was alright and it was still watchable/enjoyable. Sorry, don't want to appear like a only negative asshole.
>>
>>93134722

Oh, that episode that revealed how he deals with his frustrations and thoughts was actually fucking hilarious.
>>
>>93134751
I rewatched that one so many times
Probably my favorite of the season
>>
>>93133586
I agree.
>>
>>93134751
i remember doing that to a lesser degree realizing i was just like him
>>
Kinda dragged in the middle with the martial problems. Sue was quite the bitch throughout that whole thing.
>>
It was above average. I hope season 3 can be a little less dark.
>>
>>93134697
I agree with you on the ending. It just didn't satisfy me enough, I feel like they shoved too much into the last episode and that was the problem. Splitting up the last one into two, and expanding on them a little I think would've helped.

I loved the all the developments with Vic, I hope he manages to find his footing next season. Maybe Frank will help him out because Frank can't seem to say no to someone in need even if he hates them.
>>93137386
She got a job she hated to support her family, got an upgrade to an arguably shittier job where she had to endure some pretty awful sexism all day and get treated like she was brainless all day, her husband was lying to her all season, didn't listen to any of the stresses she was having, and ultimately was HOPING she would fail because she was holding it together better than he ever did as the man of the house, and her marriage was falling a part on top of it, culminating in her husband stealing money from her when she needed it.

The only shitty thing she did all season was sell the locket and maybe get mad at Frank when he finally opened up at the church group therapy instead of talking about it.

Honestly I was more annoyed at Bill this season. Even after Jimmy went to military school he was still crying all the damn time. Even when he's trying not to be a pussy he's a giant pussy. But I do like where his actions went and hope it'll pay off more next season.

Kevin's storyline was the best up until he got all emo after fucking the hottest chick he'll ever get to fuck in his life but I get it. He respects Vic and I like how it all wrapped up.
I'm hoping next season Vic will help him apologize to Haircut Girl since she seemed like the girl of his dreams.
>>
>>93128800
I like this show a lot but it also stresses me the fuck out. I can't watch more than an episode a day without feeling all shitty.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.