[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soule's Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8f1eaf962736f136c655d125bff645e4.jpg (145KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
8f1eaf962736f136c655d125bff645e4.jpg
145KB, 736x1117px
How's everyone enjoying Soule's run? Thought it started out weak but has gotten better. Garney's art is carrying the book for me. Did you like the resolution for him getting his identity back?
>>
>>93128155
I'd rate it about the same as Waid's run.

Art is strong, but there are decisions I just don't really like.

I see potential of Murdock being prosecutor and why he needed to revert identity back especially since Waid dried everything he possibly could out of public identity, but he hasn't utilized it at all and it's been a year since his run started.

Then there's the same amount of preachy PC shit, I don't give a single fuck about Blindspot, villains suck.

The plot about Elektra thinking she's a mom was weird, it's a mess.
>>
>>93129716
Yeah The serial killer arc was good. The resoultion of how he got his secret id bugged me. They played it like he made this deal with somebody and betrayed his morals. The way Foggy acted in the first few issues you would think he made a deal with Mestipho. I do not see how the Purple kids setting his secret ID back is his fault.
>>
Storytime? So I can join this discussion?
>>
>>93129786
It's the fact he spent entirety of volume 3 and 4 learning to deal with his situation and move forward and when his life just settled, he even feels kind of happy, he chose to keep it like it used to be in his most miserable years. All he has to do is to tell Kirsten who he is and she would listen.
>>
>>93129934
I agree. I am ready for the person for somebody else to take over. Soule seems directionless. Lemire would be cool but seems like he is going to focus on Indy stuff for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>93130014
The Supreme arc might be the push he needs, because entire year of his run is him setting up the new status QUO of Daredevil. Except he set up Blindspot as his partner and got rid off him one arc later? Weird

But yeah, Soule, more like, Souless.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.