[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone remember this wierd halloween special that has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: written by jake goldman.jpg (205KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
written by jake goldman.jpg
205KB, 1200x960px
does anyone remember this wierd halloween special that has a kid get mad at another kid and he wishes he would die and the kid dies and goes to hell for some reason.
And then the three friends follow him to save him and end up making a deal with the devil that each of them would spend a year of their lives in hell wich the devil could come to collect at any point in exchange for having their friend back?
I remember it being aired once and having this really creepy/religious feel, also the ending scared the shit out of me, how is that a good ending wtf??
>>
>>93126518
inb4 jake goldman
>>
>>93126518
For a second I thought you were talking about The Halloween Tree, but it doesn't sound like it.
>>
>>93126518
I think you are remembering the Halloween tree wrong
>>
>>93126770
well shit it does look familiar
how did i remember it wrong?
>>
>>93126822
Maybe your memory was skewed by how much it scared you as a kid?
>>
>>93126851
idk? is it all that diferent?
i watched a dubbed version since im not from an english speaking country so maybe the dialogue was creepier here?
>>
>>93126883
Well, it's been a long time since I've seen it myself, so it could've be localized oddly. I do remember that the deal was that the other kids had to give up like a year of their lifespan to save their friend.
>>
>>93126518
Dexters lab s6e34
>>
>>93126957
no way the ending is the only thing i remember well and it was they promised to work for the devil for a year of their lives wich he would come and collect at any point
in my version at least
>>
>>93126822
in the Halloween tree a group of kids follow the ghost of their best friend across a forest and encounter an oldman who is also looking for the ghost of the kid, the oldman teaches the kids the real meaning behind several cultural origins of Halloween as he and the kids pursue the ghost, in the end the kids discover he is death and they make a deal to give their friend his life back in exchange of each of them giving away one year of their lives.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>93126997
Honestly I think your version sounds cooler.
>>
>>93126518
>>93126547
(((goldman)))
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.