[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think The Hulk ever jerks off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Do you guys think The Hulk ever jerks off?
>>
why jerk off when you can rape anyone you want?
>>
>>93123494
Hulk isn't a bad guy, I doubt he wants to rape anyone besides Betty. Theirs a difference between being horny and wanting to have sex.
>>
>>93123494
i doubt even supermath could save the life of someone subjected to that
>>
>>93123445
Maybe the Hulk does, but Bruce doesn't. The increased heart rate would just cause him to turn into the Hulk while masturbating.
>>
>>93123445
Depends on which Hulk iteration we're talking about. Some Hulks have been very sexual, and some don't even know what the big green lump of meat in his pants is.
>>
>>93123445
>>93123625
At the same time though if he started getting too comfortable with the business he'd turn back into Bruce.

Unless it was an angry fap, but then I think he'd just get stronger and hurt himself and get angrier and then start throwing a tantrum instead of getting the job done.

So I guess Banner can never quite get off. Now that's edging!
>>
If I was the Hulk I'd still jerk off to that cousin of his
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.