[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best classic Bat-villain, and why is it the Riddler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: riddler tas.jpg (37KB, 570x433px) Image search: [Google]
riddler tas.jpg
37KB, 570x433px
Who's the best classic Bat-villain, and why is it the Riddler?
>>
>>93122600
Define "classic".
>>
Hugo Strange
>>
File: springfield_armory_xd.jpg (228KB, 1270x985px) Image search: [Google]
springfield_armory_xd.jpg
228KB, 1270x985px
>>93122600
I disagree
>>
>>93122624
Old enough to have been on the '60s show, even if they never actually made an appearance on said show (and no, an appearance in the "Batman '66" comic doesn't count if they debuted after the show ended).
>>
File: penguin_mayor.jpg (68KB, 487x1000px) Image search: [Google]
penguin_mayor.jpg
68KB, 487x1000px
>>93122600
He is great, although I'm more of a Penguin guy.
Eddie and Oswald don't get the respect they deserve these days.
>>
>>93123281
In that case, Two Face is the best.
>>
Riddler doesnt get enough respect these days, partly because writers lack the wit to use him.
>>
>>93122643
Guns are never the best at anything.
>>
>>93123887
I disagree with your opinion, but I definitely respect it. There's a lot to like about Two-Face.
>>
>>93123695
I really like the Penguin in Gotham, the actor is great
>>
>>93124086
Well, that's the problem with writing someone who's defining trait is "I'm really clever." To do the Riddler any justice you've gotta at least be a Grade A mystery writer. Sadly, most comic book writers aren't even Grade A in their own medium.
>>
>>93124263
I'm really not a fan of Gotham, but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed their depiction of Oswald. Best thing about the show imo.
>>
It's the Joker, and you're all a bunch of pathetic pinhead contrarians to try an suggest otherwise.
>>
>>93124449
Yep. Still, doesn't that just make those occasions where we get good Riddler stories that much more special?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.