[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simpsons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: michael jackson simpsons.jpg (41KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
michael jackson simpsons.jpg
41KB, 640x482px
>Reminder that Bart was retroactively 2 years old when Michael Jackson died and Lisa was at most a newborn, this episode is now as non-canon as they come
>>
>Still caring about the Simpsons
>>
>>93121204
Soon the entire golden age will be non-canon. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>93121204
The show has been renewed to 2019, meaning that from my point of view, they weren't even alive to see Michael Jackson.

Also, Andrea Libman (acclaimed voice actress for Dragon Tales, Madeline and The X-Files) was a year older than Maggie when the show debuted. This July, she'll be a year younger than Marge.
>>
Honestly, I'd love to see some kind of Don Rosa/"Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" take on The Simpsons. Get every event in the series that you can possibly find, and create a single, coherent narrative of events.
>>
>>93121204
It wasn't Michael, it was a homeless retarded that thought of himself as Michael. Bart and Lisa said that last season.
>>
File: 1441400221228.jpg (57KB, 209x470px) Image search: [Google]
1441400221228.jpg
57KB, 209x470px
>>93121513
>Also, Andrea Libman (acclaimed voice actress for Dragon Tales, Madeline and The X-Files)

>Implying she isn't best known at this point for being Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy
>>
>>93121513
So she was 1 year old when the show debuted and now she is 39 old? Did the simpsons started 38 years ago?
>>
>>93121204
sorry sweaty but "behind the laughter" is canon.
>>
>>93122057
Maggie is a year old
Andrea was two in April 1987
Marge was often considered 34 at the start of the series
>>
>>93121513
I don't understand what Libman has to do with anything. You seem obsessed.
>>
Only old Simpsons matters in the first place.
>>
>>93121204
And Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm didn't go out with their respective girlfriends to a Beatles concert. Sliding timescales always fuck up celebrity appearances.
>>
>>93121513
die you degenerate barneyfag
>>
File: simpsons1.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons1.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>93121204
Reminder
>>
>>93122598
Andrea Libman is a qt, I wouldn't blame them
>>
>>93121572
Yeah, It's safe to assume that the simpsons takes place in the mystical year of 'NOW', removed from time until a coherent timeline is built.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.