[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this, Caped Crusader! What happens to a bat with Leukemia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: The_Riddler_3.png (433KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
The_Riddler_3.png
433KB, 480x460px
Riddle me this, Caped Crusader!

What happens to a bat with Leukemia?
>>
>>93121014
too soon man, too soon
>>
Gorshin's final live appearance was a Memphis performance of Say Goodnight, Gracie, in which he portrayed George Burns. He finished the performance and boarded a plane for Los Angeles on April 25, 2005. After experiencing severe breathing difficulty during the flight, the crew administered emergency oxygen. An ambulance met the plane upon landing and transported him to a Burbank hospital, where he died on May 17, 2005, at age 72 from lung cancer, complicated by emphysema and pneumonia. Gorshin had been a heavy smoker for most of his adult life, consuming up to five packs of cigarettes a day.
>>
Kitt died from colon cancer on Christmas Day 2008, at her home in Weston, Connecticut.

Her daughter, Kitt Shapiro, discussed her last days with her mother:[32]

"I was with her when she died. She left this world literally screaming at the top of her lungs. I was with her constantly, she lived not even 3 miles from my house, we were together practically every day. She was home for the last few weeks when the doctor told us there was nothing they could do any more. Up until the last two days, she was still moving around. The doctor told us she will leave very quickly and her body will just start to shut down. But when she left, she left the world with a bang, she left it how she lived it. She screamed her way out of here, literally. I truly believe her survival instincts were so part of her DNA that she was not going to go quietly or willingly. It was just the two of us hanging out [during the last days] she was very funny. We didn’t have to [talk] because I always knew how she felt about me. I was the love of her life, so the last part of her life we didn't have to have these heart to heart talks.

She started to see people that weren't there. She thought I could see them too, but, of course, I couldn't. I would make fun of her like, 'I’m going to go in the other room and you stay here and talk to your friends.'"
>>
>>93121014
>>93121080
>>93121415
Why is everyone who starred in the 60's Batman show dying? This is getting to be suspicious.
>>
File: 1.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 960x720px
*THUD*
>>
File: 3.png (996KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
996KB, 960x720px
*THUD THUD*
>>
File: 4.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
1MB, 960x720px
*CRACK* A CONFESSION! I knew if I were to play dead long enough you'd show up out of the wood works to reveal your grand plan you eternal enigma. Now, about your riddle, a bat doesn't just refer to an animal who'm I inspired my getup after. No, bat can also mean a baseball bat! And who is playing today? Why, the Gotham baseball team a the Gotham stadium of course! Now, what could you be planning there you sinister sinner? Leukemia is a form of cancer. And what else does cancer mean? A practice that is evil of course! And you know what would truly be evil? Forcing people attending to not pledge to the flag! EGAD! Quickly Robin! He planted explosives outside of the Gotham stadium that are set to blow up when the national anthem is sung! There's no time to waste! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k
>>
>>93122406
>>93122425
What
>>
>>93122445
Holy smokes
>>
I admire the way /co/ pays tribute to people.
>>
>>93122445
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (231KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
231KB, 900x1369px
>>93122445
Good job, Bats.
>>
>>93122079
>Became Adults during the Atomic Age in America, Got that Hollywood tan sunbaking in the harsh Californian sun without sunscreen. Undoubtably did copious amounts of drugs and alcohol (At least West Did).
>Why did they die only a few years before the average/around the average age of death for their gender and race?
I dunno, Columbo. Whaddya reckon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.