[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty S03E02 release date.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: notdanharmon.png (684KB, 876x629px) Image search: [Google]
notdanharmon.png
684KB, 876x629px
Why the stupid puzzles? Why not advertise the release date normally? Has Rick and Morty lost the support of Adult Swim? Or is Dan Harmon just an insufferable prick?
>>
>>93120899
Harmon and Roiland both are.

But maybe this was an idea of the marketing department, and not them.
>>
>>93120922
Yes, the marketing department's idea, but why?
To save money, I guess.

This may give hardcore fans an erection, but it won't reach the masses.
If the release date is really 7-1-17, shouldn't they be saturating the airwaves with ads?
>>
>>93120899
>Or is Dan Harmon just an insufferable prick?

they're both shits and hate your guts and I love it
>>
S3E1 was the defacto series finale. Everything that follows is going to be deliberately mediocre. They're written and boarded seven more seasons worth, for serialization. They'll let it roll as long as they can get away with it. This is the meaning of the work, this is their commentary - TV is shit.
>>
So what's the release date?
>>
>>93120899
Why do you hate fun?
>>
>>93120899
Anyone get a Szechuan sauce packet yet?
Apparently Dan Harmon decided to do a cipher hunt type thing like Alex Hirsch did.
>>
They probably have only a handful of episodes available for airing and as such, are rushing to get the rest done in time. Hence no promotion from AS, who doesn't want to deal with the backlash of having lengthy hiatuses between episodes, especially with the backlash they got airing the season premier of Rick and Morty over the new episode of Samurai Jack
>>
>>93120899
Because they can get away with it. Normies eat this shit up and Reddit and Memey is the biggest thing since sliced fucking bread. It's like the Venture Bros release schedule except Venture Bros is actually go and not every reddit users favorite show.
>>
Pass the butter.
>>
>>93124378
wait, hold the phone, reddit likes the show??
fuck i better stop watching it, i don't want people to think i go to reddit
i only browse adult websites like 4chan's /co/!
>>
>>93122720
>So what's the release date?
7-1-17
>>
>>93124164
I think so too. Season 1 and 2 were handled perfectly normally, but after that long hiatus, they've started trolling their fans and playing these stupid games.
And that Rick and Morty tour is just stupid. They're just selling stickers and Tshirts.

I think something happened. I think their budget got slashed once Roiland and Harmon showed that they can't work with unions or stick to a schedule.
>>
>>93128877
Considering the quality of bg/animation improvement in episode 1 of s3 i don't think that's the case.

It's more like roiland/harmon are arguing a lot in the writing team and so the writing is going super slow.
>>
Meh. I'm sure Dan Harmon is no peach to work with.
I like the show and all but it's not that great. It'd be better on netflix without the extra 15 minutes of commercials hulu rapes down your throat. Ffs why do we even pay for "plus"?
>>
>>93120899
It garners interest. If you ask someone what they're doing and they tell you, then you accept it and continue with your day. If you ask them and they don't tell you, you try and figure out what it is.
>>
WHAT ARE THESE.... crazy... GOOGA'S?
>>
>>93126968
i know right,we cant feel counterculture and special enough if we watch a show that o-o-other people enjoy
>>
>>93138248
I agree. Fuck Reddit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.