[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best Flash, and why is it Barry Allen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Flash207.jpg (25KB, 249x450px) Image search: [Google]
Flash207.jpg
25KB, 249x450px
Who's the best Flash, and why is it Barry Allen?
>>
>>93117547
cause he outran death.
>>
>>93117547
He married a gook.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ whoever drew that shouldn't be allowed to hold a pen ever again
>>
Why did you post a picture of Wally to start a Barry thread?

>>93117633
oh we're meming, ok
>>
>>93117833
THICC thighs belong on a runner.
>>
Why are Wallyfags such obnoxious cunts?
>>
Johns please get back to writing Doomsday Clock
>>
Jesse Quick and her amazing thighs is objectively the best speedster around.
>>
>>93120038
>A fun meme thread
>Hur hur Wallyfags
>>
>>93117547
How did Barry die post-crisis if CoIE never happened?
>>
>>93117547
I would say Bart Allen but let's be honest, Barry is literally the speed force incarnate, no one can top him.
>>
>>93117833
Rip Michael Turner.
>>
>>93117833
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>93117547
I love all Flashes, but Barry inspires me the most.

I'd storytime some shit if i wasn't phoneposting right now.
>>
It's Wally West.
>>
File: flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.jpg (81KB, 487x758px) Image search: [Google]
flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.jpg
81KB, 487x758px
As someone who grew up reading Geoff Johns Flash, being exposed to Wally West and Jay Garrick... to me, It has to be Wally.

Jay is to a degree a caricature, the ideal perfect kind of hero - tips his hat to those he saves, an old fashioned guy with an unbreakable moral compass.

Barry was the re-invention of the concept, a new flash for the atomic age. While to a degree similiar to Jay because writing styles hadn't developed to the extent they had by the bronze age. He was good, but he was boring. Predictable. But he was still a worthy character warranting respect.

Wally started as kid flash only two years after Barry Allen was created, the nephew who's abilities came from lightning literally striking twice (a disproved theory now, but the intention still fits). He is what DC has but barely ever utilises - LEGACY, he's not the first Flash, he's not the last (hell, Bart Allen / Impulse became an adult and was the flash for a while)

He is Jay & Barry mixed with more complex writing styles that were beginning to cement in the bronze age, adding to his prominence after Crisis on Infinite Earths, which was although a simplification for the universe but mostly a love letter to the generations of DC up to that point.

Wally is the most human Flash, the most experienced. He's been in a super-suit longer than most of the younger generation of heroes have been alive.

Wally West isn't an inspiration to be better as Jay and Barry are. He's a kid that's been trying to use his gifts for good since he was a kid.

Fuck the new 52, glad DC are finally starting to realise their legacy is one of their biggest strengths.
>>
>>93122376
He's a barney-fag, ignore him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.