[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT: Indie studios/ comics that have surprised you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: STL029039.jpg (489KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
STL029039.jpg
489KB, 600x921px
>>
>>93113616
>>
>>93113616
I picked this up the other day. The writing is so so but I really like the art
>>
>>93113857
Whats this about?
>>
bumping for more comics
>>
File: Ballistic-002_cover_600px.jpg (805KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
Ballistic-002_cover_600px.jpg
805KB, 600x923px
I don't know anything about the publisher, but Ballistic was fuck awesome. Like a biopunk version of Repo Man.
>>
>>93116859
such great inking
>>
File: lokiragnarokroll.jpg (227KB, 487x749px) Image search: [Google]
lokiragnarokroll.jpg
227KB, 487x749px
First issue got dropped in my file back when it came out and I figured what the hell, may as well give it a read. It pulls a bit too much from the Marvel characterisations, namely in that Thor and Loki are brothers, but overall I was pretty entertained.
>>
>>93113988

Mexican sci-fi super robot "manga".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karmatron

>Karmatron depicted the adventures of an extraterrestrial humanoid called Zacek ("White Star" in Maya language), emperor of the alien Zuyua people and also a Kundalini warrior that an ancient prophecy announced to be the one who could restore the balance between light and darkness in the universe. Zacek was the bearer of the powerful Kalpe-Om, a magical belt that allowed him to transform himself into Karmatron, a 300 feet tall armoured spiritual warrior. Karmatron defended good and peace in all the universe, constantly fighting the forces of dark emperor Asura of Metnal and his evil god, the Master of Shadows, with the help of his numerous friends and his Transformables, an army of giant transformers. Later on, he created smaller ones -like Magneto and Warp.

Basically, japanese robots + Transformers + Hindi + Mesoamerican spirituality
>>
>>93120627
i'll have to check it out, thanks!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.