[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend /co/ creation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

File: 1496695411451.jpg (158KB, 635x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496695411451.jpg
158KB, 635x1200px
Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_/co/nservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/92940331/
>>
File: 1496675693912.png (1MB, 2220x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1496675693912.png
1MB, 2220x1716px
Last time:

-New GG scripts
-More updates on The Lovely Ladybug Summer Special
-The script for Rage Racer issue #1 is finished, more-or-less
-More about Rocket boy, who still lacks any visual representation
-Talked about Premier Comics a little bit
-New characters
-The color pallets for the Trine characters got finalized (pic related)
-Other stuff I didn't mention
>>
>>93112916

It amuses me that /co/lette wears less in her normal outfit than in a swimsuit
>>
Hey guys. Not much RR to give today. It's been a combination of work and lack of steam for editing. To help get myself out of my rut I've been working on snippets for other stories I plan to add in later. So far I have Mellows intro and how Rowan met Thomas.

I called in sick today so I have some time to write and spitball.
>>
>>93113526
Speaking of Mellow;s intro I have a question. I've read through the wiki for him and it seems that he was a model patient until he finality decides to kill everyone and heads to the US. However I feel showing a good patient doesn't quite make for a worthwhile use of panel space. No one would really mind if I divert from that, right?
>>
>>93114793
You don't actually need to show any of his escape, just have him monologue to his underlings about his childhood, commitment to the institution, being experimented on, and then escaping.

You don't even need to go into detail about any of that.
>>
>>93115055
Well I guess that would be easier, but just feel keen on having him be introduced at the end of a few stories since I plan on his 1st encounter with RR to be an arc finale. Giving his childhood story to the hired help would be a good idea, though.

Upon some more thought I may have found a middle ground. Maybe my snippets could be near the final days and he starts to show a bit of rebellion, but it's small things.
>>
>>93115311
As soon as that chip was put in his head and he was able to think clearly, he immediately began working on his escape plan. Being a model patient was all just part of the plan.

Just because he was no longer capable of feeling anger does not mean his previous thoughts and memories vanished, it just means he is able to look at his objectives more rationally and with new perspective to actually devise effective ways to accomplish them.

Before, he was a lunatic with crippling anger issues that prevented him from accomplishing anything. Now he is a lunatic capable of putting the thought needed into working towards the goals he has set for himself.
>>
>>93115876
That's a bit of what I had in mind. I had something along the lines of:

> because of good behavior, a gaurd let's him watch the news in the security room , where MM is introduced to RR. Rest of security takes away MM with nothing more than a slap on the wrists

> During lunch or something, MM overhears the same guard remark on MM's fascination with RR. MM admits to wanting to meet RR. Someone tells MM how long it will be before he's released. MM internally remarks that's too long.

>Issue begins with the janitor finding the staff in a bloody pile. shift to an airport where a attendant remarks "Sidney" being from Europe. MM drops the "wanting to meet people" line
>>
File: Colette_1399826647664.jpg (328KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Colette_1399826647664.jpg
328KB, 1200x1697px
Looking through Laura's wiki page got me thinking: Once she joins the Collective, I assume that she would want a new suit? She only wore her current design because she was intending to follow the same path as her older sister, but now that she realizes that wasn't her path, I'd think a new suit would symbolize such.
>>
Now that /co/co/ is gone, is this the most autistic thread in all of /co/?
>>
File: 1497110288209.jpg (284KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497110288209.jpg
284KB, 500x661px
>ded thread
>one guy desperately trying to keep it afloat

Just go to deviantart you manchild fuckwit Jesus Christ
>>
>>93116169
I like it. It gives him an actual reason for being where RR is.

>>93116555
Would she even wear a super suit after getting what is the equivalent of a desk job?
>>
>>93117093
I believe she would be out on the field, since her job is to talk to troubled superpowered youths; she wont be behind the desk all the time.

Also her powerset can easily lead to wardrobe malfunctions, so she'd need something during work. Also I imagine she was proud of her first suit, since she wanted to showcase her admiration of her sister and her lifestyle. I'd think she want a new suit for her new gig, if at least to show off. I'd think this one would lack a mask this time around.
>>
>still the same two autists
Give it up.
>>
>>93117264
Are you thinking different colors or just a different design?

How much notoriety did Stretch get during her escapades?
>>
File: Tumblr_nad9hjvtdU1ri27wvo1_1280.jpg (275KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_nad9hjvtdU1ri27wvo1_1280.jpg
275KB, 1000x1414px
>>93117517
I figured she could keep the scheme but change the design. If she feels like, maybe she can have her suit similar to /Co/lette's to signify their past rivalry.

She had enough notoriety to be known, but not enough to be feared. When most see her, they are likely to remember her for being Ma'am's ''support'' that one time, which peeves her to no end.
>>
These threads are embarrassing. It's nothing but fetish shit and garbage "writing".

You know you're bad when even the OC superhero universes thread has better ideas than your shit thread.
>>
>>93118254
You planning on sketching any designs?
>>
>>93118546
Yeah, it's pretty bad. It's just the two guys talking only to each other and trying to keep the thread alive because everyone else wised up and left.
>>
>>93118608
Not an artist unfortunately so no sketches from me. Stating this just as a new point of interest since everything for her first story arc is laid out
>>
>>93118254
Her current design amounts to a black rubber suit with red rubber bands all over it.

If there's a design change after her actual plot is done, then what's replacing the rubber bands?

Also, lot of shit posting this weekend. Best to ignore them.
>>
>>93118662
Well is there differences between her and her sisters powers? maybe go off of that?
>>
File: 1476566412194.png (253KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476566412194.png
253KB, 1200x1600px
>>93118750
Not sure that was entirely discussed but here is the way I see it:

Blackstrap is more like Elastigirl from DC in which along with stretching can also enlarge her limbs giving her a more menacing presence.

Stretcherous is closer to Elastigirl from the Incredibles where she has some shapeshifting but more of an elongating type. Doesn't put as much as fear as her older sister does.
>>
>>93118895
So neither are Plastic Man tier.

The thing I've wondered is what's the recoil like for them? Is it actually like rubber where it snaps back into form or is it more like silly putty?
>>
>>93118895
So then the main thing that all shape shifters have is a memorable pattern that seems to stay no matter how one contorts themselves. (Plastic man a perfect example) Perhaps more prominent red?
>>
>>93117264
>>93117093
Maybe not a full on costume, but she'd definitely need an outfit that wouldn't be a hindrance to using her powers.
>>
File: 1457415383912.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1457415383912.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>93119204
Both have some to an extent. Haley would have more brute strength while Laura possesses better snapback. Makes holding her opponents easier.

>>93119231
Black was the major color for her first suit so perhaps white will work. Maybe she rips off Collettes and says she forgot.
>>93119423
Maybe a two part suit with exposed midriff.
>>
>>93119423
>>93120089
I still don't really see the need for a new suit when she changes professions.

Let's roll back the clock to what is tentatively "issue 3". Stretch had just done a lab raid with Bombastic and parted ways with him, now she's following a lead that takes her to Ma'm Aries.

What's the venue for that?
>>
>>93121044
>I still don't really see the need for a new suit when she changes professions.

The Collective is anti-superhero/supervillain, and wants to integrate people with powers into regular society. I don't think they'd be fond of people wearing their costumes, preferring mostly normal clothing just tailored to accommodate their powers.
>>
>>93121044
Does madam Aries have a base of sorts? I envision her staying out at a suite she got through a job when Stretch shows up. Either that or she intercepts her when she is on a job.

>>93121196
To determine how her attire looks for her specifications would require to know the dress code of the group first.
>>
>>93121573
It seems we only ever see Ma'm Aries when she's doing a job. We hardly ever discuss where she resides at between them.

I think she owns a blimp or something, so that could be filled with who knows what and be located wherever we need it to be.

The fact that she owns a blimp, no matter how gimmicky is probably is, makes me want to see air ship to air ship combat against Svarog Darko's Pyrodactyls air pirates.
>>
Do we have any interest from drawfags to take a shot at Rocket Boy?
>>
>>93121196
How would they even make the material that can stretch and distort as much as her?

Even if she was coated in body paint, the paint would still crack as she stretches.

It seems more like the outfit is a limiter, even the super suit.

Though I guess that isn't really all that important.
>>
Damn. Slow thread yoday
>>
>>93123146
I'd take a crack at scripting the Lucia GG strip idea, but I know jack about clothing alteration, so I wouldn't be able to properly script her actions.
>>
>>93123340
The only real visual cue needed is her sitting with a sewing machine with some fabric.

The strip itself I think just serves to introduce who the character is, with her letting out Audrey's clothing as a backdrop.
>>
>>93122467
Sure, why not, give me the overview.
>>
>>93124372
From what I can find

>In small town Kansas a young boy is out late helping his father get the cows put away in the barn. As the young boy struggles to get the stubborn cow to move, he and the cow are covered in a blinding beam of light. The boy and the cow disappear as a large UFO flies away into the night sky.
>The boy should be dressed like a 1950s kid with rolled jean legs and a tucked in flannel t shirt. His hair should be a styled comb over.

If there was any decision on what he ends up wearing after escaping the aliens, then I haven't seen it.
I just know he and the cow have matching space outfits.
>>
>>93124610
so country bumpkin dress with a shiny rocket pack on his back?
>>
>>93122753
>How would they even make the material that can stretch and distort as much as her?

Our "Unstable Molecules" level BS material seems to be clothing produced by Delta who also ends up working with The Collective.
>>
>>93124610
Have we even decided the look on the rocket pack?
>>
File: doodle2017JUN10_rocket_bumpkin.jpg (19KB, 233x610px) Image search: [Google]
doodle2017JUN10_rocket_bumpkin.jpg
19KB, 233x610px
>>93124610
That's not a whole lot to work with appearance wise.
>>
>>93126186
I gathered it was something of an Adam Strange look. A 50s retro-sci-fi thing.
>>
>>93126194
It's a nice start at least. The idea is still in its infancy.

>>93126194
>>93125014
I'm pretty sure the idea was leading into some Flash Gorden/Adam Strange material, but to be honest, I really wasn't paying too close attention to it all.

The only real hook I feel it has right now is 'cow in a 1950s sci-fi space suit with rockets on all four of its legs'.

Other than that, I feel it will be more hindered by trying to keep it as a GG spin-off.
>>
>>93126386
>Other than that, I feel it will be more hindered by trying to keep it as a GG spin-off.
It doesn't really need to be acknowledged as such. GG's an in-/co/verse comic book; Rocket Boy would just be another comic published by the same company.
>>
>>93126386
While we talk designs. What about DiAN? I was thinking basing her look on a 50s actress RB had a crush on. My vote on Grace Kelly
>>
>>93126194
I like this. Its gets the point across as this kid started out as a rancher and is now thrust out into the endless galaxy. He should feel out of place and look the part as well. As for his space suit and rocket I think he should have an Adam Strange or Rocketeer look to his rocket pack. Let's start with his head. In thinking a brunette 50's parted style and some sort of goggles/eye wear.
>>
>>93112916

/co/lette should be in a sling bikini.

This is bullshit.
>>
>>93126920
DiAN scans RB and gets details about his first celebrity crush. I'm seeing her looking like a mix between Grace Kelly and Cortana from the Halo games
>>
>>93126994
That's the idea!
>>
>>93126920
Like I said, I wasn't really paying much attention to the Rocket Boy discussion.

Do you have a summary on DiAN? Just in passing, what I noticed was she was some kind of AI built into a suit or a ship or something working to keep the kid alive.

>>93126958
Sling bikinis do not have boob windows.
>>
>>93127105
DiAN is an alien A.I. and is installed in the alien ship that RB and UFB escape in. She scans RB and slowly begins to develop her speech and human avatar while interacting with RB.
>>
>>93126958
The two piecer is fine. But, why is she wearing those stockings on the beach?
>>
File: Some Evil.png (283KB, 892x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Some Evil.png
283KB, 892x1135px
Nice, the thread's still here.
Have some random fanart.
>>
>>93127633
Chicken Divine, Evillette, and Ma'am, right?
>>
>>93127689
http://yeahboi.me/
>>
>>93127753
Noice. Also

>that link

That caught me off gaurd
>>
>>93127633
Neat.

I wonder how Ma'm gets along with the Vixen Six.
>>
>>93127633
Nice, always good to see new content.
>>
>>93121705
All the more interesting when she does confront her for the first time; it can be anywhere.

>>93127633
Speaking of Ma'am, nice!
>>
>>93121705
>>93128825
I assume her blimp has 2 balloons?
>>
>>93128907
Stretch will have no problem finding her if that's the case.
>>
>>93129174
I think having a blimp outside of a football stadium area would give it away first.
>>
>>93128825
But where is the venue?

Ma'm is holding a grudge against Blackstrap, so what did she get away with?

>>93128907
No one has ever discussed it.

I'd imagine the interior looks like something out of a 1960s/70s spy movie.
>>
Oh, something else I noticed is that Motion has been getting discussed a couple of times in other threads recently.

Reminded me I needed to update the wiki page to include a link to the comic that actually did get drawn a couple years back.
>>
Well, here's a bump before bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more active.
>>
Rocket Boy should have an emblem on his space suit. Lightning or flame?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>93130355
Maybe she stole Ma'am's stolen goods and couldn't be caught because Blackstrap literally slipped past her fingers.
>>
There isn't much interest in Rocket Boy is there?
>>
>>93137928
So what new method did Ma'm come up with to keep a stretchy opponent from doing that again?

>>93138231
What's his hook? What's the idea's primary joke?
>>
>>93137928
Hah, exactly.

>>93139086
Probably what leads to this>>93118254
>>
File: rocketboy_doodle_2017JUN11.jpg (53KB, 586x910px) Image search: [Google]
rocketboy_doodle_2017JUN11.jpg
53KB, 586x910px
>>93126386
Does the cow have a name?
>>
>>93139762
U.F.Bovine.
>>
File: summerbug_02_wip_2017JUN11.jpg (173KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
summerbug_02_wip_2017JUN11.jpg
173KB, 707x1000px
>>93139787
Space Cow eh?

Also more work in progress. Recently made revisions to make the design more consistent. Working on typeset placement at the moment. Looks like some compromised need to be made.
>>
>>93141082
Huh, I kept thinking that sister was Springtime up until now.

Probably because I thought Tersia was smaller than that.
>>
>>93139762
That's a really good design
>>
>>93139086
I don't think it has a primary joke behind it. Its a episodic adventure sci fi comic. A small town rancher kid going through alien space exploration.
>>
>>93141810
Unless he's riding the cow through alien tom-fuckery like he's at a space rodeo then it doesn't come off as interesting enough to really stick.

Just saying "space adventures" does not give it any real sense of adventure. Give him a goal to work towards, or a threat to thwart on the regular, or just something to add some flair to it.

Make a joke about aliens not having any defenses against cows or something.

Right now the idea is suffering greatly from being generic.
>>
>>93139445
But how did she grab her in the first place?
>>
>>93144219
Id say Stretch was careless. Blackstrap is a professional who knows what she can and can't do. Laura however is new at this and tends to over estimate herself.
>>
>>93144451
I'm just trying to get someone else to think out the fight for a change.
>>
>>93145915
How about Stretch sneaks into Ma'am's living pad and thinks she is greying the sneak attack on her. But Ma'am saw this coming so when Stretch is sliding under the door, Aries strikes, subduing and tying her up.
>>
>>93146013
That could happen later.

First, Stretch has to find Ma'm, she probably tails her after a job back to wherever it is she lives at.

Then she gets caught.

Though to keep some action, she should squirm out of that and try to say what she came to say before Ma'm ties her into support.

It really depends what type of tone we want. Hell, Ma'm could've been in the shower and mistaken Stretch as a towel.
Ma'm wouldn't have her super strength at the time, so it gives Stretch some time to actually speak.

Or not, really, it just depends on if it needs to be funny or fighty.
>>
>>93146723
Liking the first option. Also showing that Ma'am was waiting for her reinforces her beef with Blackstrap. So yeah some fight was intended beforw Stretch fills the support role.
>>
>>93146943
So Ma'm has just stolen something (unimportant).
Stretch follows her, stretching into the shape of trees, rocks, cars, shadows all while tailing her.
I'm imagining Ma'm jumps into a canyon near the end of this and Stretch follows.
At this point she loses sight of Ma'm before noticing a hatch or a door or a big oddly shaped rock formation with a door on it (blimb covered in camo).
Stretch tries slipping under it?
>>
>>93147152
Aside from her shapeshifting abilities (last time I checked she wasn't plastic man so she can assume simple shapes like Helen Parr), that's a solid start to Laura hunting the thief down. And yeah she is capable of thinning herself to go under things.
>>
>>93147317
So Ma'm takes off to keep Stretch from escaping, but Stretch does the whole gliding thing before Ma'm falls after her like a bomb.

Trying to keep the thread up since it seems to drop to page 10 every time I leave it alone for even an hour.
>>
File: 1464169548298.png (727KB, 1650x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1464169548298.png
727KB, 1650x1250px
>>
>>93142654
Goal: Get home. Just because he can escape a UFO doesn't mean he know's where earth is or if "Earth" is even the name the aliens have for it.

Threat: Those aliens want their ship back. they send different mercs every once in awhile. Other than that maybe have him needing to refuel and explore what nearby that way.
>>
>>93151968
So what is he doing in space then?

What's the stage? The ship? Some space station? A trade planet? I mean, come on, he has to be hitting up some place for information to get his star charts in order.

He stole their ship? Really? Then wouldn't he already have a map to get back?
>>
File: 1477823095718.jpg (260KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1477823095718.jpg
260KB, 600x928px
>>
File: 1452668283397.png (234KB, 799x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1452668283397.png
234KB, 799x1128px
>>93153601
I bet it's excessively soft in there.
>>
>>93153601
>>93154463
Oh great, now I'm thinking of Venus Fly Trap and Bees Knees caught in a similar situation.
>>
>>93154463
I wanna suck her titites
>>
Damn, slow thread this weekend.

I have doubts it will actually make it beyond tonight.
>>
>>93156428
I'll give it a bump to see if it can survive the night at least.
>>
File: blue.jpg (820B, 180x58px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
820B, 180x58px
>>93112916
Your OC's are fetish trash and more shit than a public bathroom.
>>
>>93157137
Well, so's your opinion, man.
>>
>>93157137
Nah, that's just Golden Girl.
>>
>>93157137
>Literally first post is Trine
>Trine
>fetish shit
>>
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.