[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larry and Steve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Larry_&_Steve_titlecard.png (56KB, 220x155px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Larry_&_Steve_titlecard.png
56KB, 220x155px
How does it make you feel that the original Family Guy series was at one point part of the Cartoon Cartoons lineup.
>>
>>93106910
No, it was part of the What a Cartoon lineup, which was mostly comprised of shit. Cartoon Cartoons where the ones among the What a Cartoon pilots that were less shitty and got a show. Larry & Steve was above average to be fair, though, so I was surprised when it didn't get a show.
>>
>>93106967

Imagine a world where Cartoon Network does pick up Larry and Steve and prevents Seth from Creating Family guy later on (unless he ended Larry and Stebe and started family guy) there wouldnt be any Cleveland show, no American dad....one can hope.
>>
>>93107010
I honestly don't dislike the first two seasons of Family Guy. I don't think Seth would have felt comfortable making a kids show, so he would have probably abandoned L&S and just made something that would have ended up being almost exactly like Family Guy in that alternate world.
>>
>>93107067

To be frank i used to like Family quite a bit, then it started getting really lazy, due to its sucess it spawned American Dad (it was fine for the frst seasons) and Cleveland show which was never good.

I honestly think that as time Passes Seth gets lazier and lazier, i noticed it when he made Cleveland show and then produced, wrote and etc. The movie 7 millions to die in the west (which was really not good)
>>
it's not really that close though
>>
I've always hated Family Guy. Fiercely. Never really understood why until I saw that NC video and realized something.

I loved Larry & Steve. I had that one episode on tape and watched it every single day. I remember every single joke and remembered re-telling them in school with great success.

I hated Family Guy because subliminally, I felt that it was an extremely unfunny and shitty version of Larry & Steve.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.