[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

venture bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Venture_Bros_is_Back.jpg (119KB, 670x378px) Image search: [Google]
Venture_Bros_is_Back.jpg
119KB, 670x378px
anyone know a good place to watch this
also lets talk about how good it is
>>
[as] is a good place to watch it
it's pretty good
>>
>>93105297
dont you need one of specific tv provider for that
i cant use [AS] because my tv provider isn't listed
>>
>>93105237
You could by the dvds
>>
watchcartoononline has all the episodes
>>
>>93106490
I have internet at my house
>>
I don't like this show very much. Their plots are always a mess, in terms of pacing and consistency.
>>
make sure to watch the commentaries too
>>
Is this show done or will they ever release more episodes?

It feels like we get a season every 3 years.
>>
>>93108891
there's supposed to be more
>>
>>93105237
it's okay - probably the best that western cartoons have to offer but thats not saying much
characters are fun but I think the writing is pretty dry and mediocre but I like the setting and the superhero aspect
>>
>>93108891
We're getting a special soon
>>
>>93109400
sauce?
>>
>>93106490
This. While I'm normally a fan of just streaming the shows I watch, great shows like this need your support. Especially shows like this, which have a shoestring budget.
>>
Skip the first season...
>>
>>93110447
Nah, the first season is fine and it sets up things for the next seasons. It's just that every season after it is just better.
>>
>>93109502
Different anon here. While I don't know if this is confirmed or not, we have gotten a special for season 4 and a special for season 5. S6 has been over for a while now, so im sure another special is underway. Based on the fact that Venture Bros is currently Adult Swim's longest running tv show that is still airing, they wouldn't be able to leave you hanging for that long.
>>
Hulu is how I watched it all
They have a lot of other AS, CN, and Nick, well worth the money imo
>>
>>93109502
They mention it in a con panel that they didn't have enough time to make a real ending to season 6 and are going to do a special for it similar to s5's All this and Gargantua 2.
http://screencrush.com/venture-bros-season-6-finale-special-7/

It was announced recently too that the writing for season 7 has been completed so production is in the swing so we might see season 7 in maybe a year or 2.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/venture-bros/262636/venture-bros-season-7-now-in-production

>>93110447
The animation might not be great but the writing is solid.
>>
>>93105237
>anyone know a good place to watch this
I recommend your couch.
>>
>>93108625
Seconding.
>>
How long will it take me to understand what's going on in this show if I were to jump in on a random episode
>>
File: 1444879485140.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444879485140.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>93105237
I like the progression that the series had. It's like, first couple of seasons, it's mostly that "protag and antag" is a day job thing. The animation isn't that great and has a LOT of tweening. It didn't really exist to be much more than the Johnny Quest version of the other [as] Hanna-Barbera toons but with OCs, and even that was just because they didn't know they had access to those characters until later on. Then as time goes on, the art gets a lot better and the animation improves significantly. I swear, you can probably count the number of times they ever used CGI on one hand only. Then there's the fact that, other than inconsistencies with S1, the world has be incredibly consistent with every thing they add to it.

Really, you can feel the heart that goes into making Venture Bros. It's a shame that's also what leaves us with years between seasons.
>>
>>93106892
You could buy the seasons of itunes
>>
>>93105237
/co/ recomend this show?
>>
>>93105237
Kimcartoon.
It's leagues better than Archer. Don't skip any seasons, it's all good.
>>
>>93113946
I'm kinda worried that the animation is getting too clean, ei too similar to family guy's super defined look.
>>
It's basically the best cartoon, period. Except that because of how much work it takes it's also so long between seasons you can forget it exists.

God dammit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.