[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new season was a mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494147875496.png (537KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494147875496.png
537KB, 1280x720px
The new season was a mistake.
>>
QUICK /CO/, HOW WOULD YOU APPROACH SEASON 5?
>>
>>93105116
Ashi was a mistake.
>>
>Jack will never give you a leg job
>>
>>93105133
Aku died a long time ago. The season is just about Jack learning to let go of the past and learning to instead fix the future while dealing with new problems and foes along the way.
>>
>>93105116
Why the long face?
>>
>>93105133

Well I sure as fuck wouldn't spend the bulk of the run time on someone's schlick fic
>>
>>93105133
>1-3 happen the same
>E4 has Jack travels the creature alone while all the Daughters who were toss off come to at the end
>E5 has the Daughters hunting Jack down and seeing all the good he's done
>Ashi begins to have doubts about her brainwashing
>Jack has a flashback to losing his sword and doubt both his father's words and his worthiness
>sees the Ghost Samurai and decides to go confront him
>E6 has the Daughters hunt Jack down to the Graveyard
>Jack fights the remaining Daughters while the Ghost Samurai watches
>absolutely slaughters them while the Blue Jack whispers venom in his ears
>Jack's about to kill Ashi after she surrenders as the Ghost Samurai looms over him
>slashes Blue Jack instead and the Ghost Samurai leaves
>E7 has Jack heading into the city to gear up the way
>Ashi follows despite his insistence
>they eventually get along and city shenanigans ensue
>Ashi accidentally exposes Jack and news get to sent Aku
>the two fight their way out and Jack goes to abandon Ashi
>she makes a point that he wouldn't have survive without her and that they need an army
>E8 has the pair traveling for months to gather the people Jack's helped over the years
>shenanigans with old characters and all that BS
>romantic hintings here and there but nothing said outright
>suddenly the pair are ambushed by Ashi's mom
>Ashi eventually deals the killing blow but cries about it and her sisters afterwards
>night ends with Jack telling her about his family and ending Aku's evil
>E9 is a set of trials to retrieve the sword
>E10 is the big climatic battle with Aku and Jack's Army
>ends with Jack winning but Ashi mortally wounded
>suddenly absorbs Aku's essence and it shows how much of a "daughter" she really is
>Jack is concerned for a moment but becomes elated that she will survive
>Ashi instead uses the energy to create a time portal
>big speech about justice and shite
>Jack hugs her but she kisses instead
>goes back in time and ganks
>E11 Jack's Fairy Tales
>>
I literally tell you assholes every time that the crew of a show having such a long layover cannot make a new season of the same quality as the last one because they are all in a completely different place creatively speaking, but you keep wanting revivals instead of just accepting shit is over. This is what you deserve.
>>
>>93105116
It had problems, but I don't think this scene was one of them. It wasn't used to continue the awkward romance stuff that had been going on the whole episode, nor was it dragged on for a long time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.