[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Media Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So there's a lost episode of Sid the Science Kid and it's really dark. The video has been taken off of YouTube but this video has screencaps from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiH3K6cnHXc
>>
Am I in for some hyper realistic blood?
>>
>>93099655
Nah Sid just goes through an existential crisis when he realizes he is a soulless digital puppet.
Then his parents wipe his memory.
>>
I want to see that Pied Piper cartoon again. I actually remember seeing it as a kid and liking it.
>>
>>93099614
Holy fucking shit, this is fake right?
>>
>>93099614
Pretty sure it's still circulating

And it's not dark at all, it's pretty hilarious honestly. It's some sort of bonus content where the show staff explains how the show is made and how the characters are animated. They're telling all of this to Sid, who returns to his world perturbed. His parents put on some sunglasses and wipe his memory MiB style.
>>
>>93099614
It was posted here a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure its not a "lost episode", but an extra from one of the DVDs
>>
>>93099614
>Lost media

I've seen it a couple months ago, there was a thread about it, I doubt it got lost so soon. Also, it thought it was more of a featurette than an episode.
>>
>>93099614
>Shilling
No tbanks
>>
It was just a cute and clever way of showing kids how the cartoon was made. Not sure why they'd take it down other than copyright. It really wasn't dark at all.
>>
>>93099614
It's just a behind the scenes featurette
>>
Pretty sure it was a wip on 1:11 he is standing inside the desk
>>
>>93099993
wait nvm
>>
>>93099993
No he's told to phase through shit
>>
>>93099614
Is this really Lost Media? I saw it a couple months ago here I'm sure. It was certainly odd, but nothing worth burying.
>>
File: mr dink.png (370KB, 517x408px) Image search: [Google]
mr dink.png
370KB, 517x408px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
doug learns about sex from mr dink in a very special episode of doug
>>
>>93099713
That's been posted plenty of times here. I'm sure someone's got a mirror.
>>
>PLEASE READ, A PERSONAL APPEAL FROM A DESPERATE ANON

Not completely /co/ related but very lost media related:

A show that aired on Nick in the mid 90s (93-94ish) that was sort of a Ripley's believe it or not sort of show, where they would show stuff like Body Worlds or this professor that had himself taxidermied or tell stories about things like a guy that was struck by lightning 3 separate times...

Every segment ended with the tagline: "Would you Believe it?"

I can't recall the name of the show but I have been looking for episodes of it or even any proof that it existed at all and haven't found anything!
>>
>>93100257
Don't remember that. Only remember the low-budget LATE 90s cartoon, where every segment ended with "Believe it, or not."
At least a few episodes of that available in English on Youtube. Probably not what you're looking for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9ZdLzwvwI&t=30s
>>
Bunch of Untalkative Bunny episodes are missing, which is a real shame. Seems that the only DVD release was (perplexingly) part of season 2.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.