[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows you watch mainly for the villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Xiaolin-Showdown.jpg (67KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaolin-Showdown.jpg
67KB, 240x300px
ITT: Shows you watch mainly for the villain
>>
File: The Glooms.png (147KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
The Glooms.png
147KB, 500x280px
>>93099028
The 7D
>>
>>93099028
Xiaolin Showdown was revolutionairy for having the not main character be the chosen one. It was amazing watching Omi come to terms with it. And of course, for having amazing villians.
>>
>>93099028
I just watched it for the chinese girl
>>
>>93099392
>Watched Showdown on old tv with crappy antenna reception
>Because of her light skin, it looked like she wasn't wearing pants
>>
>>93099028
>Xiaolin monk kid
>They make him literally Simpsons yellow while no one else is
>Sensei character looks half-Asian at best

How did they get away with this? I know the Asian girl looks fine but still.
>>
>>93099279
who WAS the Chosen One, again?
>>
>>93100279
Raymundo

I don't think he was the "chosen one" but he was chosen as their leader and he was the only one to get promoted to whatever was past "Bubba-bu warriors" or whatever their ranks were called.
>>
>>93099279
Didn't they completely drop that plot in the new Xiaolin show?
>>
>>93099719
Because it was satire.

Ray is a BR who loves soccer, Clay is a stereotypical American, Kimiko is your average Japanese slut, and Omi is a yellow bald monk from China.

>>93100392
Not canon.

>>93099279
>that time Ray nutted inside Wuya
How did they get away with that?
>>
>>93100392
The new one was the equivalent of the Scrabby Doo era of Scooby cartoons. It's just annoying, grating, and has nothing for even diehard fans.
>>
>>93099719
creator was an asian woman
>>
>>93100420
He used that Shen-Gong-Wu, the Calamity Condom or whatever. It basically still lets the girl get pregnant, but if the fetus is imbued with anti-child support chi
>>
File: tumblr_nz2m5yt48k1u9q6ano1_250.gif (466KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz2m5yt48k1u9q6ano1_250.gif
466KB, 250x188px
Jack Spicer is my favorite villain in animation just for this bit alone
>>
>>93100524
>Condoom
haha my sides
>>
File: King Crimson THINK.jpg (43KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson THINK.jpg
43KB, 635x640px
>>93100570
Wait... he dabbin'?
>>
>>93100659
Dabbing is different
>>
>>93100420
>>>93099719
>...Clay is a stereotypical American...

>you mean stereotypical Texan you dumb fuck
>>
File: he-man-skeletor-embrace.jpg (53KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
he-man-skeletor-embrace.jpg
53KB, 650x400px
>>
>>93100392
Ssssh, we don't talk about Chronicles here.
>>
>>93100420
>>that time Ray nutted inside Wuya
When did this happen?
>>
>>93100524
So he put a baby in her Shen-gong-womb?
>>
>>93100913
>>
He-man of course
>>
>>93099622
Nice
>>
>>93099279
the show was also pretty revolutionary in the fact that if let the bad guys win just often enough that it left the viewer feeling like anyone could win a given showdown, creating real tension.
>>
>>93099028
felt like a cheaper jackie chan adventures.

but I ended up liking it too.
>>
>>93099028
does impmon from digimon count?
>>
>>93103739
Honestly, I felt the opposite, partially cause Jackie's macguffins repeated, partially casue I felt the villains were a little weaker. Still liked both as well.
>>
Jack>Wuya=Chase>Mala mala Jong=Le Mime>Katnappe=Panda King>Tubbimura>Hannibal Roy Bean>>>>that dumb cyclopse.
>>
>>93099028
>Fist of tebigon, ya nog
God this shiw got away with so much
>>
>>93104155
I don't get it
>>
>>93100362
>Turn evil at one point
>Still be chosen one
>>
>>93100732
every time you see a stereotypical american its a texan,
>>
>>93104192
I thought he turned evil 1 and a half times
>>
>>93104229
If you mean the time at the temple with Spear dude, Raymundo was only pretending so they could trap Bean.
>>
File: tumblr_ohu13n8oAV1ttd6zio1_500.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohu13n8oAV1ttd6zio1_500.png
137KB, 500x500px
Remember that guy from Xaolin Showdown, this is him now
Feel old yet?
>>
I just love the way he says his own name.
Jack... SPIACAH
>>
>>93104315
Best cartoon villian as a teen, best pokemon "villian" in his adulthood
>>
>>93099028
>Jack Spicer was a push-over
>Jack Spicer was a joke of a villain
>Not one bit intimidating, wasn't even that funny
>Xia Lin Showdown as whole was totally shit and second rate to the Jackie Chan cartoon and that one TMNT show that was airing at the time

HAHAHA, HE'S WAS A GOTH GUY THOUGH!
WHAT A TIMELESS GREAT CHARACTER! xD
>>
>>93104277
There's also the time he absorbed all the Wu and became Mala Mala Jung.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
>>93100732
i bet you think Texas isn't the most American state you fucking faggot, stay in Commiefornia.
>>
>>93105766
When the character enjoys your dick more than saying "I reckon" then I'm sure his not Texan.

Now how bout you go to the wika and act like you watched the show.
>>
>>93100570
>Just having minor foreshortening in a modern cartoon is a fucking commodity

I miss the era when people would pump money into the animation budget... I can't even imagine how horrible Jackie Chan Adventures would look if WB made another one.
>>
>>93105766
God damn I want California to secede so bad. Literally both sides want it, it obviously makes zero sense to go through with it but that's what democracy is for. California seceding and then fucking themselves over would kill PC culture for good.
>>
>>93105766
If California was it's own country it would be like, the 6th largest economy in the world. If it really wanted to squeeze the trigger on that and got away with it, it could also probably convincingly argue for the better part of the Northwest to come too, and get it. Maybe not Nevada, although then again, maybe Nevada. It would depend on what kind of a deal could be made on trade and free passage. If it was at all EU like allowing for people to stream into Nevada as always and enjoy even more liberal laws negotiated as part of a newly independent country, they would do even better. They might very well willingly cede like, 90 percent of the State to the federal government just to avoid the hassle, and keep like, Vegas and Reno, newly empowered to provide even more gaming, and hookers, and drugs drugs drugs!. It could be like an even more freewheeling version of Amsterdam, But with the Strip, and gaming.
>>
>>93105988
>If California was it's own country it would be like, the 6th largest economy in the world.
Not by itself. Not by a long shot. Like, it's not even remotely possible for them to maintain themselves independently. Not to mention everyone with a brain, Hollywood included, would uproot and move to New York or Texas.
I could give a humongous list of the resources the federal government provides that would cost them billions upon billions upon billions to replace on their own, but it's pointless. Not to mention the legal nightmare of establishing a new government that any legal scholar working there would know is doomed to fail and fail hard.

California seceding might happen because Califags are fucking retarded, and that's it. There's no sane reason for it to happen.
>>
>>93105550
That one was a bit more complicated considering the circumstances. It was an emergency that led to those shenanigans and all.
>>
>>93105970

It'd also kill the US, considering it's your richest state, and about the only one who pays it's damn taxes.
>>
>>93105450
I have the perfect reaction image to this, but for bait this weak you don't deserve it
>>
>>93104197
no he was very clearly a stereotypical texan
>>
>>93108737
we would just have to heavily roll back a lot of government programs which would actually be good for the economy
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.